Thursday Chatters getting ready for fall

You're on Page 3 of 5
Go to
  • Susan - sorry you felt so sick - glad you're on the mend-

I'm 4.5 weekd into Herbal Magic and I'm down 5.6 lbs - a bit off as they feel you should lose about 2 lbs a week - but I think it'll all balance out in the end

it's encouraging though - I'm feeling good

let's all have a great weekend

talk to you all later

maureen
  • Hi,
    Susan, I am so sorry about the gastritis. I'm glad things are better.
    Stress can do bad things to our bodies.
    Nowadays, when stress gets the best of me, my GERD acts up.
    I just now have it under control, again.

Maureen, I'm so glad The Herbal Magic is working for you.

I'm ready for the weekend. I want to just do nothing. Who's with me???
  • Hi,
    How was eveyone's weigh-in???????????

• I only lost 1/2 pound. But out of no where my period decided to come which explains several things. I'm hoping I'll having a bigger loss next week. Nothing exciting here. We did get some much needed rain, still not enough!

Pat surprised me today at the mall. And we got 2 new ipds! Now we don't have to fight over the old one. It's the first one and he said is really out dated. I thought it was fine! He always wants me to have the latest toy.

Hope you had a good weekend. I'm not ready to go back!
  • Hi all,
    Susan, just think, you DID lose some and that is fantastic!!!! !
    Keep it up.

Sis and Laura, we haven't heard from y'all.

Maureen, I bet your weather is nice now.

Jeanne, we miss you.

I'm still losing a few inches. Yea!

• Maureen---Where are you?????
  • Tina!!! I'm here!! I'm so glad it's Friday - it's so busy at work - I've been going in everyday at 6 and will probably go in sometime over the weekend - I'm still doing the herbal magic but I don't know if I like it-it's very limiting- I'm giving it one more week - I've lost 6 lbs so far in 5 weeks - they estimate we should lose 2 lbs a week - We have a long weekend-it's Thanksgiving on Monday so I'm hoping to get to the Gatineau Park and take some pictures before all the leaves are gone-it's beautiful this time of year

well let's all have a great Friday we're worth it

maureen
  • Maureen--- I hope you have a very nice Monday!!!

BTW, I lost 1 lb. this week.
  • Happy Thanksgivingg Maureen & Mimi

Tina, a pound is great!!!!
    I lost another 1/2 pound. However, I did get into candy corn and popcorn. You mix it together. It is so yummy!!!

We went to the Texas State Fair and walked around, looked at cars, didn't even eat anything. I told Pat I could wait and eat a healthy lunch. I think he was surprised,

Love y'all!!
  • hurray Tina & Susan on the losses! I'm still plodding along - do you think we hit a weight that may not be where we want to be but it's where we should be? Are you influenced by the number on the scale or by how you feel? I'm beginning to question why I'm always trying to get those numbers down. I feel good but I don't like the size of my clothes!! In 5 weeks I've lost 6.8 lbs but according to the program I'm on I should be down 10-so of course I get frustrated.

anyway let's all have a great day we're worth it

maureen
  • Hi all,
    How was weigh-in??????????

Maureen, I also get so frustrated at not losing enough OR not losing any!!!
    I am now just trying to eat a lot more fruit and 0 pt. veggies each day.
    My scale doesn't move much but I am feeling better.

How's everyone doing? So many have not posted in a while. It gets lonely without Everyone!

• Everyone have a beautiful Sunday!

• Okay people----
    Who drinks coffee?????
    I just heard of a study that says coffee will make /help us live longer. I wonder if Diet Coke does the same thing?

Have a great day.

• if it does Tina I'm going to be around for a long time!!! I drink a lot of both!

have a good monday everyone
  • Good morning.

Have a good day!