Thursday Chatters Enjoying August

You're on Page 4 of 5
Go to
  • Happy Monday!

Good luck to all our teachers!

• HI all,

It's Wednesday....let's have a great day!

• hoping for a good weigh-in in the morning!
    I'll check in tomorrow. my back has been killing me for 2 days and I need to take some ibuprofen and hit the sack. Nite ladies!
  • : Lost another pound! Just 2 lbs away from my Aug challenge (deadline Sunday) I can do it!
  • Hello ladies. Hope everyone is doing well. Things this way are still good. Weight in today and I'm down another 1.2# for a total of 4.4# in two weeks. That's not too bad at all. I plan on introducing exercise this week so we'll see what happens next week. We'll be headed out of town for Labor Day weekend and I'm looking forward to the short amount of time away. I must run for now. I have 2 papers to finish before I can go to bed today. Ciao ciao for now.
  • Laura and Dori. it's so good to hear from you.
    Laura you are doing soooo good.
    Dori, wow to k4.4 in two weeks. Enjoy the weekend.

• Maureen---Where Are You!!!!!
  • Tina!!!I'm here lol-I'm off now until Sept 10- doing absolutely nothing - I've made appointments at the eye doctor & the dentist and if I can find a doctor I'll try and book a physical- thank God I'm healthy because it's impossible to find a dr around here -

long weekend here too so I'm going to relax - what's everyone else up to? Tina I hope you're not getting or didn't get any of that storm

I'll be on here over the weekend so enjoy the rest of the evening

maureen
  • hi everyone! things are going good for me except my back hurting. food and exercise were good for me today. Tomorrow I am going to a bbq so I hope I stay on track. I think I'll be fine though. have a great labor day weekend everyone!
  • I hope we all have a great weekend!

Monday, we plan on cooking out.

The weather---We didn't get any rain or anything. It was all to our east. Even if it had been closer, we were on the "dry side" which means no or very little rain.

Laura, I'm sure you'll stay on track.
    Maureen, I need to visit the eye doctor. My reading glasses are way too old.
    I don't like going to a dentist.
    Hope everyone else is fine!
  • went over my calories at the bbq by 700. yikes
    my weekend is going great.
    Didn't quite meet my Aug goal to get down to 299. I'm 300. Close!

Made some new goals for Sept and I'm excited and refreshed:
    1. lose 13 pounds by 9/30
    2. do 60 hours of cardio this month (15 hrs per wk)
    3. log 60 miles of walking, jogging, cycling, elliptical, rowing, cross-trainer, etc.
  • Happy Labor Day to us Americans!!!!
    Mimi and Maureen, I hope this was a good work day!

Laura, I love your goals for Sept. I will have to make some and post them.

• Good morning all
    Tina is today your Labor Day? my calendar shows monday-I'm off for the rest of the week. Quebec has its provincial elections today - what party gets in will help me make my decision on whether I stay in this city or move over to Ottawa - so come 9:30 AM I'm out voting!!!
    I hope we all have a great day on program

enjoy the rest of the day

maureen
  • Monday, yesterday, was Labor Day. Maureen, I need a map----how far are you to Ottawa????
    Do you want to move? I certainly hope you don't have to make another move!

Everyone---drink you water and journal at least ONE meal.
  • Tina - I live in Gatineau Quebec and work in Ottawa, Ontario - it takes me less than 1/2 hr to get to work by bus - and I can walk home in 1 hr. I'm just over the bridge - the boundry between Ontario & Quebec where I live is about half way through the Ottawa River!!! you can find it on google maps- I will eventually move as I'm trying to buy another condo here-I love my sister but I don't want to continue paying her mortgage!!lol