#281 Bale of Turtles Looking Labor Day Right in the Face!

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Hi turtles - just getting ready to head out to trailer for a few days,
    so planning on getting in some walks/swims up there.
    Turtled at my weigh in, not complaining since if scale not going down, at least it didn't go up. I find if I get in some walking, those are the weeks I lose and my knees feel better, any reason to get moving.

Hope you all have a great weekend!
  • Hi Everybody,
    Whole family here and I'm beat. Food could be better, but I'll work on it.
    Stopping by to say hello.
    Judy
  • Scale is headed back down and i am thrilled. Looks like everyone is doing fairly well. Just keep up the hard work. I still feel nauseated off and on but i think it is getting better. I did have to cut out my decafinated coffee atleast for now. I guess the acid doesnt like my not having a gallbladder.
  • Good morning everyone and happy monday... did not go to weigh in this weekend - just did not have the energy. I need get out and start walking again for many reasons but most of all due to working from home all the time now because of my husband I am just not getting in any exercise and the home scale is starting to show that.

Have a great day everyone!
  • Morning, turtles

Well, I got my home grass and trailer grass cut this weekend & that was
    3 hours of work, but all caught up in both places. With the heat then rain, I couldn't get the house grass done for a few weeks so big job there.
    I only got in 1 walk/swim at trailer so need to get more walks in this week.
    Eating good have been better - few too many treats/drinks
    Goal this week is to stay on track & walk more

Judy - hope you rest up from all your company

Princess - You have lots going on so hoping you get some down time for yourself and get in some kind of exercise, which we all know helps.

Cherry - glad to hear your scale is going down, good for you

Terri - hope you had a great weekend. Our weather was great although Sat evening at the lake was chilly in the night but great around the campfire.

All - lets hang in there and drop some weight this week!
  • Hi Gals,
    Company home and it's time for me to get real!
    : to all of us. You're the best!
    Judy
  • Hey Gals

Went to gym Monday did 40 min on treadmill, ate pretty well all day. Went home with a headache and woke up with a headache!!!

Glad you are all checking in and keepin at it!!! Its all we can do!!
    Not feeling very positive today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terri
  • Terri! Look at your post!!!!! You did 40 minutes on the and that's wonderful . Give yourself a pat on the back. I know it's tough to not do everything the way we want to to get great results, but you're working on it!

That's all any of us can do.
    Judy
  • Thanks Judy!!! I know you are right!!! Feeling more positive today!!!!!!!! Having a 4 day weekend!!! So will hopefully rest up and perk up!!!!

Terri
  • Yep, all of us can use extra sleep, rest, and relaxation so we can get right up and shop for healthy foods and cook them and eat them.......and then get some exercise! Sounds like a plan.

Gals, we can do this!
    Please everyone think of the positive, avoid the negative and pat yourself on your back every time you do something good. If in this process anyone is perfect, please let me know how you do it!!

Weather has broken here. Nice sunny day. Had a pleasant day and am back on track. Always a good thing.

: to us all!
    JUdy
  • Good morning everyone and happy friday. We are on the mend here, still struggling with bad headaches but going for physical therapy and to a chiropractor starting today so we will see how that all plays out.

The scale is going back up so I need to get my head back in the game!

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the nicer weather.
  • Hi Turtles,
    Princess, yes, you don't want to give back your nice weight loss. However, cut yourself some slack since you've had tough times. Are you back at work yet? : and to help you out!

Everybody, keep on keepin' on.
    Bandit, will you be at lake this weekend?
    Terri, is this a Canadian 4-day weekend? Our Labor Day is coming up soon.
    Cherry, how are you feeling?
    Life4evr, how's things going?
    Jars, I see you and your crochet work on Facebook. Really great!

Okay, sending to you all! Am counting on having another good day.
    Judy
    My weight is way up, but I'm working on it and I'm still in onederland.
  • Good morning everyone and happy Sunday! I made it to WI yesterday but since I had over slept I missed the meeting. I was up 1.4 so over all it could have been worse since it is TOM I was not that unhappy with it.

Judy: I have been working from home with only a quick stop into the office once or twice since this all happened. I will get back into the swing of things here soon but for right now working from home seems best. Hope you are doing well!

Hope everyone is going ok and having a nice weekend... Labor Day is next weekend... how did that get her so quickly!
  • Princess, with TOM I think you've held onto your weight loss! Incredible.
    Good for you and I hope your dh is feeling better each day!

Bandit, Cherry, Terri, Life sending : to all of us. I've ended the summer up higher than I started, but I've been working with adjusting a few things and I'm hopeful again. I think the Labor Day Challenge was smart to work with because it kept me trying even though the scale didn't cooperate. Onward and Downward!!!! We can do this!
    Judy
  • Hi everyone

Princess - this upcoming weekend is our Labour Day weekend with Monday being the official holiday, so for me since I don't work Fridays I will have a 4 day weekend

Judy - I am in same boat as you, just didn't lose what I wanted for our challenge but probably would have done worse if we hadn't had the challenge to think of. But you did great with hanging in there.

Princess - you have done really well with your weight loss, and a little gain will be gone in no time.

Terri - how you liking this weather? I was at trailer for a few days and spent lots of time in the water, as soon as I dried off I was hot again, so back in the water.
    Got in a few walks, swims but overdid it again with the food this weekend.

New week starting tomorrow, so all lets refocus and get to it!