3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Weight Watchers > WW Clubs and Groups

#280 Bale of Turtles Aiming High!

Old 06-30-2012, 12:02 PM   #16

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

HI everyone and happy Saturday - I went to W/I and stayed for the meeting... also made it to Cycle class last night. I will post my stats over on the other thread - it was not great and not what I had hoped for but it was a loss.

Impossible is nothing!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:41 AM   #17
Chick

Height: 5'4"

A loss counts!!!!!!

It's summer. Let's all have a great season and lose weight at the same time.
I want to keep my eye on the prize!
Judy
Old 07-02-2012, 06:04 AM   #18

Good morning everyone and happy Monday to you all! Weekend was good, got in a ton of exercise yesterday - went to cycle class and got in 20 kilometers (12 miles) - then we started the work to lay pavers in the backyard off of the deck to create a patio, what started as a small project grew into something much much bigger and DH and I moved over a ton of dirt, dug it up and relocated it to another part of the yard - it was in the mid 90's here yesterday so I sweat buckets and got one heck of an upper body work out which I am paying for today!

We were so tired that we went to Cracker Barrel for dinner (I did about as well as I could at a place that does "Home Cooking") had grilled trout with a salad and baked potato with a veggie, but I was starving and did have two biscuits also! so I counted it all up and wrote it down!

We still have lots to do out back, need to lay the gravel and the sand and then set the pavers, and we want to have it done by the 4th because we are hosting a lunch - LOL - No pressure!

Judy: Hope you feel better soon! Take care of yourself - I had a stomach bug last week, hope you don't have that ugh - that was nasty!

I have to run, running behind this morning and I need to get into the office today.

Have a great day everyone!

Impossible is nothing!
Old 07-02-2012, 09:03 AM   #19
Chick

Sorry about the stomach bug, Princess. You must be so glad that's over. I admire your plan to build a patio off the deck. that's a huge amount of work.
Oh, Cracker Barrel!!!! We are so lucky not to have that chain here on LI.
I love that crazy place and lots of the home cooking is really good. We go there when we travel and my sisters love it too, so when I head to NC every May we usually find one. I think you did great, the activity points will kick in, and your was phenom!!!!! Here's to another great week of losing weight. We can do this.

Dh and I rested yesterday and we're both feeling better. I didn't have a stomach flu, thank goodness, but this isn't fun either. Rest is doing the trick. I've got my meals planned out and am hoping to finally lose weight again this week. Trying so hard, having so many challenges, reminds me of why I have difficulty losing weight. Oh well. Only challenge this week is the actual fourth.......and I can handle this!

Okay gals, let's make this week count!
Judy
Old 07-03-2012, 04:29 PM   #20

S/C/G: 220/207.75/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi turtles:

Princess - glad you are feeling better and getting in lots of exercise

Judy - Nice to see you stayed on track while eating out, good going!

We just had our long weekend for Canada Day which was nice and the weather was absolutely great ALL weekend. Had some trailer time with dd & her friends, some time with my gf and some family time as well. So lots of socializing and really have to buckle back down this week. But had a great time

Terri - hope you are enjoying your vacation!

All - hope you are all doing great.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:17 AM   #21

Morning everyone! over did the food a bit yeterday and the scale is up which is strange because I have been doing a lot of activity over the past four days... oh well, I had someone mention that I looked like I had lost a lot of weight so I guess that is a good thing.

Have a great day all, need to run.

Impossible is nothing!
Old 07-05-2012, 10:31 AM   #22
Chick

Princess, I bet your friend is right! Overeating for one day (for me) always shows up on the scale but as long as the next day is okay the water weight, and salt weight go away. Hope that happens for you. Glad your friend noticed your loss.

Yesterday was a really good fourth. Nice group of people at my nephew's. I went swimming because the temps. were brutal. Glad I had my suit with me. Overate a bit, but not too bad. Am back on today.

Have a great day!
Judy
Old 07-06-2012, 06:54 AM   #23

Morning everyone and happy Friday to you all! Even with the extra day off it has been a long week and I have a busy weekend ahead so no rest for the wheery (sp?)

I have my cycle class this evening and am looking foward to that - I have really come to love that form of exercise!

Judy: Thanks so much for your words of wisdom! I sure hope this pays of I just fear that I won't hit my September goal but if I try realy hard I hope to come close. The heat is so bad here also, we are in the 100's here and so dry! We have daily Red Flag Warnings so I hope that mother nature has mearcy on us and send some rain our way soon.

Bandit: How are you doing so far this week? Any big plans for the weekend?

Terry: What is happening with you lately?

Cherry: Hope you are doing well and staying cool - are you feeling better thee days?

Life: How are things with you?

Impossible is nothing!
Old 07-06-2012, 10:37 AM   #24
Chick

Hi Turtles,
Princess, keep on keepin' on! So glad you found a type of exercise to really enjoy. That's great.

I had a great day yesterday. I ate very little and got in a lot of swimming and playing ball with my grandson. And........the scale was up this morning. I feel it has a lot to do with heat and humidity. I had a great breakfast (one egg and 2 lite toast) and I'm not letting this get me down.
(Well, I am but I'm putting on a good face. Lol)
We're going to friend's house tonight for dinner. She's had more figure friendly or at least healthier food lately, so I hope that's what she has planned for tonight.
Hey Gals, how are you doing?

Have a great day!
Judy
Old 07-07-2012, 01:16 PM   #25

S/C/G: 220/207.75/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi everyone - we are also just trying to keep cool up here, super hot weather and this a.m. it stormed which hopefully will break up the heat abit.

I got in a few walks last week in the a.m. since too hot later in day and
doing OK during week, but weekends have been tough. Lots of bbq and get togethers going on, so trying to make best choices but have had a few extras.

Went to movies last night and seen Magic Mike - lots of good looking fellows in that, a real "chick flick" for sure, only 2 men in theatre. Lots of laughs - fun movie to see with your gfs. Light, fluffy - no real storey line just lots of hotties.

Off to trailer today with my dd - will be cooler by the lake. So low key evening up there which will be nice.

Terri - hope you are enjoying your vacation

All - have a great week!
Old 07-09-2012, 06:57 AM   #26

S/C/G: 203/197/160

Height: 5.2.5

TGI Monday?
Back to routine!!!!! Am off to Y........

Bandit took my Mom to see Magic Mike!! Great movie we had a good time!!
Judy hope all is well!!
Princess our heat has let up, hope you have some relief soon!!

Hope you are all well! Will catch up later!!

Terri
terrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:04 PM   #27
Chick

Hi Terri and Bandit and Princess,
so glad you're continuing to post. I'm about to really enjoy my summer and put dieting in its proper perspective. Wish me luck! Lol. It really is at the top of my to do list and I'm doing the best I can. I'm hopping on now for half and hour.
That'll help.
Have a great day!
Judy
Old 07-10-2012, 04:41 PM   #28
Chick

Hi Turtles,
Love to come to this site and see how everyone's doing. Today I dropped my car off at auto repair shop for an A/C boost and walked the mile home.
Good way to start the day and it didn't feel like dreaded "exercise". Food has been good. Slowly knocking off the top weight. I will be thrilled when I lose the next 8# and get closer to where I want to be. We've got the summer ahead of us and I plan to take advantage of it. Nice weather here finally. It had been very hot, but the weather broke.

Wishing all of you good vibes and good OP days. We can do this!
Judy
When I get closer to where I want to be, I'll post my weight again.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:18 AM   #29

S/C/G: 203/197/160

Height: 5.2.5

Hey Gals Hope you are all well!!! surviving our hot summer!!

I am trying to move more eat less keeping it simple, have been to Y x2, walked at lunch yesterday. Not weighing myself am thinking about it!!!

So happy hump day!! Keep at it!

Terri
terrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:19 PM   #30
Chick

Hi Terri, I like simple. It's the weigh to go!
Had another good day even though Grandson wanted dinner at Denny's. Did you know that Denny's has a few items on its menu that are 550 calories or less? That was a huge help and soon I'll be heading to bed which is another good thing.
Judy
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.