#1 Bale of Turtles WI Thread!

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Great Job Jab and Bandit!
  • Hot summer day! Drink lots of water!

• Week #2

Down .75# c/w 180.25 (Total for challenge = down 1.75#) Start 181
  • yay Gail!!!!!!!
    WI for me is tomorrow morning for the challenge! I'll let cha' all know! Have a great day!
  • Down 2#!!!! Wooohooooo!!!!! Hope everyone has a great day! I'm working from home today so lots of water & sneaking in some sun rays here and there!
  • WEigh to go for all you gals.
    I am choosing to bypass this week 2 WI and will WI next Sat. Very challenging week, but I can overcome this!
    Onward and downward!!!!! We are doing this.
    and
    Judy
  • due to us doing our deck staining I did an unofficial weigh in at home yesterday morning - I was up 2.0 lbs from the previous week and with TOM I guess that is ok but still not what I wanted.

It is noteworthy that I only made it to one exercise class last week due to some late meetings, etc although I did get in at least three walks. I am not sure getting to three classes each week with my current work schedule will always be possible but I will strive for that.
  • Hi All!

Week #3

Weight is 203.4 so I was down 2.4 from my unofficial W/I last week but that is only a total of 2.8 in three weeks... I need to step this up!

Did get two Cycle classes in but no walks - the stomach flu kind of got me side tracked and you would have thought it would have done more for me on the scale! UGH!

Have a great weekend all!
  • Princess,
    glad to see you posting here. I can't get to scale since I got sick and dh is sleeping in the room where scale is. Ugh. I like that you've had a loss and you are so close to onederland. You are doing this. Even one pound a week will get you to your November goal!

I need to step up too, and I'm not letting go of this challenge. I just heard this: A goal is a dream with a deadline!!!! I like that a lot.

Judy
  • Forgot there was a weekly weigh-in again for a challenge. This week first loss in two weeks due to TOM was down -1.2. I will take any movement that is downward. Still same medical issues but still doing ok. The days have been so hot and i dont do well with heat. Makes me feel sick. I need to get in more water but hard to do when i feel super full because of gallbladder. Will try to post again soon.
    Oh and my ticker is not up to date. Cant find the spot i usually go to fix it. I am down to 183.6.
  • Cherrry, this is amazing news!!!!! You are doing great. I was at 182# and then went the other direction. You are an inspiration.
    Good for you and feel better soon.
    Judy
  • Hi Turtles,
    WI for July 7th. I am 192----up three pounds from my starting weight.
    See, this is why I stall. Up and down, up and down. Had a very good week this week and even got on yesterday. Dinner out at friends house yesterday was extremely salty and I think that's the culprit. Well I'm determined to have a good weekend.

Best of everything to all the Turtles!!!
    Judy
  • Week #4

I was down .6 - not what I needed at all but it was a loss. I am going to increase my exercise this week and really track my eating hard to see if I can find the problem with not getting some bigger numbers at the scale...

Judy: If that is sodium then it will come off quickly... keep your chin up I know how hard it is to see a gain no matter what the cause!
  • Hi - missed my meeting last week, so will post next time
  • will post next week. Still trying hard. Am down 1.5# since high.
    but still above low point.
    Judy