Old 06-16-2012, 08:39 PM   #31  
Thursday Lady

It's a Nissan!
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 09:24 PM   #32  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Good evening everyone. Welcome to all the new faces. Glad to have you all with us.

I haven't started back OP as I haven't quite decided on what I really want to do. Calorie counting or WW? I thought I had, but then I started second guessing. I have to decide what to do quickly and get started.

Samuel's birthday is tomorrow so we had his party today. We had a wonderful time bowling and playing putt putt golf. It's hard to believe it's been 10 years since I had him. Boy how time flies. On another note, I have several assignments to do before Wednesday and my next class will start on Thursday. Talk about busy, busy, busy. However, I'm so very blessed.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 07:29 AM   #33  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Good Sunday morning everyone!

It is beautiful & sunny & hot here! I have soooo many tomatoes in my "little" garden. A few peppers and tons of basil, parsley, & oragano!

Had a pretty good week. Stayed OP and drank tons of water. (most in tea or sf lemonade form....but still water...) Worked from home this weekend. They let someone go at work so I picked up a bunch of overtime. Love OT & working at home! lol! But....tomorrow is Monday and that means back to the office! It should be a crazy week......we are moving from 2 minutes from my house out to a new location about 15 minutes from my house! And yesterday I said when you see the big yellow Schneiders trucks......I meant when you see the ONE HOUR a/c & heating trucks! Oh well!
Tina - we have had several Nissans! Love them. We had 2 Altimas and a Maxima. Kaitlin has a 2010 Nissan Altima. We have ALWAYS had the best luck and service. The only reason we went to the Fords is because we live one block from the Ford Dealership and loved the idea of dropping it off for service and walking home instead of sitting there waiting!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. And I'm with Dori....I too, am very blessed!

Oh......I joined a 20# Labor Day Challenge on WW online and with the girls over at the Turtles thread! WI tomorrow for my first week! Wish me luck....I'm gonna need it....it was TOM!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:00 AM   #34  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Hi all! Hope everyone is having a great summer so far.
WELCOME to anyone who is new here. This is a great group of people here.
Well so far 2 weeks of staying exactly the same. But that's ok cuz I have had some major challenges in my life lately, and not having a gain is amazing! Im trying really hard to get back on track.
This next week is supposed to be HOT here. Wednesday 94 degrees! Yikes! When you are surrounded by lakes that means HUMIDITY. Oh well it is also suppose to cool off by next week end.
Hope everyone has an amazing week! Take care all!
Sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:15 AM   #35  
jeanne

Down 2.5# this week!
Old 06-18-2012, 08:45 AM   #36  
Thursday Lady

Jeanne

Old 06-18-2012, 12:13 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Hurray Jeanne - you rock!!

My sister and I went to the track at a high school near us yesterday - we walked/jogged a mile - we're going to try and go 3 nights a week and increase by .25 mile every week. It felt good. I'm also reading a book called "No Fat Chicks" just started and so far a very good read. We're so hard on ourselves it's pathetic. It's by a Canadian journalist - I'll keep you posted as I read it.

Hope we all have a great day

Maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 12:28 PM   #38  
Thursday Lady

Maureen, it sounds like a good book. Good going on your walking.
Old 06-19-2012, 12:47 PM   #39  
Thursday Lady

I got double exercise today.
First, I went to the gym to walk on the treadmill. Then, I went for groceries. With a new car, I parked as far away as possible. Well, when I came outside, it was pouring!!! I had to scurry to the car, getting very wet.
'Came home, dried off the inside of the car (thank goodness for leather) and then completely changed everything on my body. Just dried my hair and am ready for a Lean Cuisine.
Anyone else have a fun morning!!!!!
Old 06-20-2012, 08:51 AM   #40  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
I hope everyone will have a good day.
I know that northern people are having our hot weather. Sorry about that!

Sis, did you get to weigh-in? I hope things are better in your life.

Last edited by Tina; 06-20-2012 at 08:52 AM.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:46 PM   #41  
jeanne

Just a quick fly by to say hi! Hope everyone is staying cool & hydrated!!

Busy, busy, busy at work!

Good job Maureen with that exercise regimen! woohooo!

Tina - you too! Keep up the good work. You guys are motivating me!

Hi sis! Hi Dori!

Susan & Tammy - Hope you guys are well! Thinking of you!
Old 06-21-2012, 10:20 AM   #42  
Fatty-atty-umpkin

Good morning ladies! I hope everyone is doing well!

I can honestly say that since I quit the WW website and started following the plan on my own, I have been struggling. The past two months have been a free for all and I think I've gained back about 8 lbs. *Sigh* However the last two days have been great for me and I've eaten within my points range and tracked everything. I think it was just hard getting back into the Weight Watchers routine once I had strayed away from it for so long. I'm excited to weigh in on Tuesday to see if I'm losing any weight.

jar1965 - I planted my very first garden this year. Honestly, I didn't expect much to happen with it as I seem to have the "black thumb of death" when it comes to plants. But surprisingly the plants have really taken off. I planted tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumber, spaghetti squash, eggplant, jalapenos, and cabbage. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited to eat food fresh from our own garden!
kc82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:05 PM   #43  
Thursday Lady

kc, I'm glad you are "back on points."
I find that by journaling, I keep within my pts. AND lose some pounds.

I hope everyone up north staus inside and cool!

Last edited by Tina; 06-21-2012 at 03:05 PM.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:29 AM   #44  
jeanne

Good morning ladies!

kc - good job with the garden. For years & years we had a garden. Then after my divorce I downsized and moved into the city. No gardening there. Then I got the idea to utilize the space I have and we built plant boxes and bought topsy turvee's, and bought those barrells....filled them with plants, and I couldn't be happier. Getting more than enough for the two of us. And everyone that comes thru my back yard just marvels over it. haha!

Ladies - I have to journal too!

Well I better run!

Have a great day!
Old 06-22-2012, 03:11 PM   #45  
Fatty-atty-umpkin

Hi ladies - I hope everyone is having a great Friday!

I managed to get to the gym last night and it felt good to finally be back in a routine. We have a busy weekend ahead, but I'm going to try and incorporate the gym tonight and tomorrow as well.

Tina - I agree - keeping a journal really is key to weight loss success. It's easy to forget little things you may have eaten throughout the day. I was trying to keep up with my points via logging in a notebook, however I just found that too easy to forget about. So I currently use a free application on my cell phone to track my points and foods eaten. I always seem to have my phone within reach, so I never forget to log that way.

jar1965 - Your garden sounds nice! I've seen the topsy turvy's, however never used one before. My brother-in-law uses them and he always has great success with them.
kc82 is offline   Reply With Quote