Old 05-20-2012, 08:19 AM   #31  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone! Hope you are all well! I am so NOT OP these days! Oh my land.....my clothes are so tight and I am miserable! Hoping that I can get back on track......like.....NOW!
I really like my job. I was there 2 weeks last wed. Today is my first day of working from home. I start at 7a.m. It's quiet so far, but it is suppose to be 88 today. Praying everyones ac works and it stays QUIET!!!! lol! I did get my kitchen scrubbed down and a load of laundry started....all.....while "working"....
We got a new grill Friday and when bob gets home we are going to test it out. Did I mention.....ALL WHILE I AM WORKING AT HOME!!!! hahahah!
Well have a great day and now that I am on a "normal" routine and only working one job. I PLAN on being here at least 3 times a week. If not more!
Jeanne
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:59 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Jeanne
glad you're liking working at home - I'm not sure if I'm disiplined enough for that - my DIL has worked at home for several years now and she loves it - I'm on holidays for a week and the weather looks like it's going to cooperate. One of my brothers is coming over this afternoon and we're going to go take pictures in the Gatineau hills - look for some new ones on fb!!
I know what you mean about sticking to program. Let's all get on together!!

Tina, how are you feeling now - is the soreness gone yet? I hope you're good
Susan, not much longer for year end!! hope all's well with you
Everyone, have a fantastic Sunday and let's do this together

maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:30 AM   #33  
Thursday Lady

It's Monday

Yesterday was the beginning of another week.
I am going to eat healthier and get in some walking.
Yes, I am feeling better. When the doctor said I would be better in 10 days, he was absolutely correct. Amazing, huh!
Driving hurts and singing hurts. With driving, my breastbone still bothers me and the muscles in my left back hurt when I turn my head to the left.
Singing---that was weird. I tried to sing during church only to discover that taking a deep breath hurt the muscles, etc.

I hope we all have a fabulous day!!!

Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:38 AM   #34  
Thursday Lady

Good morning,
Sis, did you make it to weigh-in Tuesday night?
Maureen, I know you've enjoyed your vacation.
Susan, how was San Antonio?
Jeanne, how are your girls? Are they both living out on their own now?
Janelle, you are way too quiet, girl.
Tammy, when are you going back to Orlando?
Dori, we miss hearing from you.

My soreness is finally gone!!!!! We are now trying to find me the "perfect" small car to buy. We saw a Hyundai Genesis Coupe that was really cute! This weekend, since I feel so much better, we're going to hit most of the brand names around here. There's got to be something that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
Oh, I'm changing my tracker.

Old 05-26-2012, 07:29 PM   #35  
Thursday Lady

Happy Saturday.
I lost 1 pound!

Where is everyone???
We went car shopping. We started early but still nearly fried. I should've used suntan lotion.

Old 05-27-2012, 07:34 AM   #36  
jeanne

Good Sunday Morning!

Hope everyone is well! I had yet ANOTHER terrible OP week! Geesh! I need smacked!

Tina - did you find a car?
Yes, the girls are both on their own now. I've had an extremely hard time with my youngest (kaitlin) one leaving home! She is only 1.3 miles from our house.....but it is so quiet here without her. She always was here at bedtime and in the mornings!
Yesterday....smoldering hot as it is.....went and worked in her yard!
Jessica is good. Busy at the hair salon! And she is working pt at a tanning salon! So she is a busy one too!

Well I'm working so I better scoot! Have a great w/e everyone!
Old 05-28-2012, 06:20 PM   #37  

Good day everyone

It was my first day back to work after a week off - I did nothing special on my week off but it was so nice not to wake up to an alarm!!

I have to smarten up and take this program seriously - so far today I'm doing okay - and I walked home from work - now is the hard part - I find it so hard to not snack when I'm home.

I hope everyone is great

maureen
Old 05-28-2012, 10:17 PM   #38  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Evening everyone. I have been OP for quite some time due to things being so hectic around here.

In March, my sister was involved in an accident that ended up with her getting 2nd and 3rd degree burns. Her and her three kids had to move in with my parents. I help my parents a lot so this added a little to my stress. On top of this I've battling with my skin condition (Darier's disease) which happens to flare up with stress. So you can only imagine how bad things got. During this time I also started back classes for my Masters degree.

Then last month my younger brother, his wife, and their baby moved back home and are staying with my mom on top of my sister and her kids. Then we find out my 16 year old sister is 6 months pregnant. Everything has been a bit overwhelming and I have ended up falling behind in my school work. Whew.

Last week I went to the my doctor and she put me on medication for my cholesterol, depression, and migraines. She also ordered and EKG. When they did the EKG it showed something so I had to wear a heart halter for 2 days. I go in on Wednesday to get the results and for her to discussion the results of my most recent blood work. I'm praying things will settle down soon. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be caught up no my work and things will be grand.

I hope to get back OP and do it from home. I just don't have the time or money to attend the meetings. I'll try to check in more often as well.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:21 AM   #39  
Thursday Lady

Hi all, Sorry I've been "away" for a few days. It's been really busy.
Yes, we've found the model and make of car I like. We'll see what happens when Larry negotiates. I don't like that part!
Jeanne, I'm so glad you like your job. Wow, why did Kaitlin move out? She's in a house?
Maureen, I'm sure you enjoyed your holiday!
Tammy, what's happening?
Janelle, you are way too quiet.
Dori, I am so sorry you've had so much family stress. No, it's certainly not good for your medical problems. But, PLEASE keep coming here.
Susan, school is almost out!!!!!

I wonder what ever happened to farmgirl???????

Got to run (or walk) but will come back.

Last edited by Tina; 05-30-2012 at 09:22 AM.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:02 AM   #40  
jeanne

WOW Dori!!!! ((hugs)) & lots of love & prayers headed your way!!!!!

Tina - Kaitlin moved out for no reason at all. lol! She was intrigued by this cute little cottage (very little) that was for rent near our house. She was very excited and couldn't wait to do this. Mom & Bob...not so much! But....she is doing well. We still had all of our old furniture, dishes, blankets, pictures, etc. that we gave her. So the only thing she bought was a microwave & some misc, stuff. She adopted a dog from the Humane Society here in Butler. AND.....SHE HAS A VERY STEADY BOYFRIEND!!!! Who is very sweet & kind, so, we really can't complain. She knows that she can come home, but she is determined to show us! lol! She is a doctors assistant, works at a local tanning salon in the evenings and is an EMT. She is bright, entergetic, and so stinkin' independent!!!!!! Her bf is a mechanic and also an EMT & Firefighter. They met at EMT school!

Well gotta run. I'm off today and need to get some stuff done. I need some quality time with my hubby too! He works TOO much!!!!!!!

Have a great day!
Old 05-31-2012, 10:19 AM   #41  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
jeanne, I didn't mean for it to sound like Kait moved out because she was upset or anything. Have fun on your day off. You and Bob need to go see Men in Black 3. My sister says it's great!

SIS, where are you??? Please post.

Old 05-31-2012, 10:59 AM   #42  
jeanne

Oh no Tina.........I didn't take it that way at all!!!!!
Old 06-01-2012, 11:17 AM   #43  
Thursday Lady

Hey, I lost another pound!!!
That's 2 gone.

Old 06-01-2012, 04:11 PM   #44  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Hey all, sorry I've been absent. Life has been throwing us some curve balls the last couple of weeks.... Anyways, last week I was up .6 lbs, but this week I lost 2.8, which was a BIG surprise cuz I didn't think I lost cuz I splurged over the holiday week. I will take it tho!!
Hope all is well with everyone. Take care!!!
Sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 01:38 PM   #45  

woopee for all the losses!!!