Old 04-01-2012, 06:53 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Good morning everyone and happy Sunday to you all! W/I at WW went well for me, I was down 3 lbs on that scale so will update my info with that number and pretty much just report on that W/I moving forward since having two of them gets confusing

I thought it was supposed to be nice out today so was planning on working in the garden and yard but woke up to rain with no end in sight, not sure when the forcast changed but it did and they are calling for rain all week. Oh well, it is spring after all. I think I will go to the gym this morning then instead, there is a Zumba class at 9:45 that I have been wanting to try.

I have lots of stuff to get done so I need to get moving, best wishes for a fantastic weekend to all!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:06 AM   #32  

Good morning everyone and happy Monday... ugh, how did Monday get here so stinking fast! The weekend was busy and now it is back to a busy work week. I slept in a bit too much this morning so need to get moving.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 04-02-2012, 05:56 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 203/197/160

Height: 5.2.5

Princess you are right where did the weekend go!!!!!!!

Back to Monday am up and on my way to Y.

Have a great day and rest of the week everyone!

Terri
terrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:03 AM   #34  

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday! Things are going pretty well so far this week, food is good and excercise is happening - will try and get to a Zumba class today after work just not sure I will make it in time.

Hope everyone is doing well and having a good week so far!
Old 04-03-2012, 06:59 AM   #35  

Princess hope you can make it to Zumba! I know how it is to not have a set work schedule, I work for a family doctor we stay til the work for the day is done! Last night that was 6:30!!! I start at 8:30 am, that is why I try to exercise in the am before work.

Y monday and 20 min walk at lunch.
Food pretty good getting better !!!

Keep at it gals!
Terri
Old 04-04-2012, 05:10 AM   #36  

Good morning everyone and happy Wednesday! I did not make it to Zumba last night, DH's car is on the blink so we needed to get it up to the repair shop and till I got out of work and we got that done it was bedtime... Will tryy and get to the gym afterwork today and if not then maybe a walk on the treadmill here at home. Lunch time is very hard to plan exercise on because I really don't get a lunch time on this project, it is non-stop hit the ground running at 7:00 till the end of the day which is usually not before 6:00 ugh. I will figure it out though I have to go ge the scale moving.

Terri: Sounds like you are back on track! Are you all done with your Spring Break time? Ours are in full swing down here although DH and i are not taking time off till the end of this month when we are traveling to VA to visit my brother and see Wash DC for a day to two.

Bandit: Hope you week is going great!

Judy: Have you had a chance to get out into your gardens yet?

All: Have a great day!
Old 04-04-2012, 07:14 AM   #37  

Hey All today is my 20th Wedding Anniversary!! Yeah us!!! who knew time would fly this fast! Looking forward to the next 20!! Wonder what they will bring.

Princess our spring break is in March so ya its long done, looking forward to summer!!! It cant be here soon enough!!! I try to plan a walk at lunch sometimes it works! some times I work through lunch too!

Gals check in when you can! Keep at it!

Terri
Old 04-05-2012, 05:04 AM   #38  

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday! Got the yard mowed last evening - ugh it is growing so fast that even once a week is not enough the mower has a hard time getting thru it because it is growing so high.

We have two easter meals to get thru this coming weekend so I need to really be smart about it!

Terri: I am ready for summer too! Congrats on your anniversary! Did you guys do anything special to mark the event?

I have to run, hit the snooze one to many times again!
Old 04-05-2012, 03:37 PM   #39  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Terri, Happy Anniversary. 20 years is great. You are doing so well now.
Weigh to go.

Princess, I haven't gotten out to garden yet. As a matter of fact a tarp was covering my tulips and I just got out to move that yesterday afternoon. My dh has lots of together time planned and it seems gardening doesn't quite fit in. I'd love to grab a rake and get the brown leaves out of the hostas before the hostas are in full bloom. Then it's too hard to get them clean.
Food------stayed the same at WI. Disappointed but not surprised since I was Op 4 out of 7 days. That's not good enough-----It's good enough to maintain, but not to lose. I've got a better attitude now, so that should work.

Good luck to us all!
Bandit and Cherry and Life and Jars and Taylors and the whole gang. keeo on keeping on and it'll all come together.
Judy
234.6/188.4/179 and thinner I can do this. No pressure, just do it~
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 06:41 AM   #40  

Happy Friday everyone! Yeh! So happy it is here, it has been a long week.

I went to TOPS last night and I actually won one of the contests for a change, I have never won one before LOL so was very surprised. It was a 4 week challange which included coming and staying for the meetings, losing the most amount of weight in the 4 weeks, contacting others and offering support, and keeping your food journaled. I did miss one of the meetings but had done all of the rest and my weight loss was 7.4 pounds if I remember correctly so I won... Our poor TOPS group is down to just about 12 or 13 members that actually come anymore. I enjoy them so even though I am back to WW I will keep my membership there also.

Judy: I hear yah about the old leaves, etc in the gardens, I did get mind cleaned out but need to get out there again and do some weeding, etc.

I have to run, working from home today but have a ton to get done so need to get started.

Happy Easter everyone!
Old 04-06-2012, 09:04 AM   #41  
Chick

Princess, what an amazing 4weeks you've had!!!!! :
Wow, when you put your mind to it, what fabulous results!!!! Weigh to go.
That is an amazing loss for this month. Yay! And to think you did it with a job that is consuming energy, etc. you rock!!!!!

Have a great weekend.
Today will be another good day. I have kept my WW membership because I love my buddies there. Some are lifetime members, some are still losing weight, but I have a group of about 8 or so within our huge group that are so special to me. I could tell them anything and they'd understand. Much like the friendships we have here.

Heading to dd's today to dye Easter eggs and have lunch out. Going to a Chinese buffet, so I'll have to look for meatless dishes. That should be interesting> Lol. Turns out this is my grandson's new favorite place to eat.
Food has been very good for several days now. I can do this!

Happy weekend to all of us.
Bandit, is it to early to head out to your trailer and get it set up for the summer? The weather has been so nice here, I feel like we're getting ahead of ourselves.
Cherry and Life and Terri and Jars and Taylors and all of you, have a great weekend celebrating the holidays.
Things are good here.
Judy
234.6/188.4/179 and thinner
Old 04-07-2012, 05:56 AM   #42  

Goo morning everyone and happy Saturday! I am sleepy this morning but am up early to go to W/i this morning then home to get ready and packed up and head out for the day.

Judy: Ugh, Chinese buffets are a touch one but I am sure you were able to get thru it and enjoy your time with your family. Everything is happening so early this year you are correct about that!

Bandit: How are you doing? It is just about that time of year isn't it? Off to the lake for the weekends... you lucky lady! Anything new with you lately?

Terri: Any plans for you this weekend?

Cherry: Hope you are doing well.

Life: How are things with you?

Best wishes for a wonderful day to everyone!
Old 04-07-2012, 09:25 AM   #43  
Chick

Good morning Turtles,
Yesterday at the Chinese buffet was fine. I had such a good attitude. On top of it all, it was also a meatless day for me since it was Good Friday. My grandson told me there would be plenty for me to eat including that lobster thing. That's a quote from his seven year old wisdom. Turns out he was absolutely right. I was able to make a salad with all sorts of good veggies, cocktail shrimp and that fake crabmeat. I'm not making it sound good, but it was yummy. Then I realized they also made stir fry to order (like an omelet bar) so I had lots of veggies and a couple more shrimp. Yummy again. I had a bite of dessert and called it a day. I skipped the afternoon snack since I had more for lunch than usual and went into the evening with food all taken care of. I had a JC dinner under 260 calories and that did it.
Well, I'm sure this is fascinating to all of you. Lol. But I have avoided buffets my whole life because in the past I'd eat a whole bunch of food that wasn't good just because it was there........and then I'd start another plate for desserts. Not a good idea. So, I learned something new.

Oh, here's an idea that might help. My JC counselor has me starting the day writing this: I am doing this because....... Each day I write a new reason. It helps me focus on what I want in this time frame. Yes, Easter ham is salty and if I stepped on the scale afterward, I might get discouraged. But that's fake weight and it comes off quickly. My focus is to stay as close to perfect the other days and take Easter day in its course. Hope that helps someone. I think it's a good motivator.

Beautiful sunny day here. Dh and I decided to put in a couple hours of work today. We've got the inside fine. I can't wait to rake up around the hostas that are growing fast and furious. Then I've got some raking to do on the front lawn. No or little snow this year, but the winds were tough and we've got tiny parts of branches down, etc. This was a winter to remember......in a good way.

Okay, I'm heading for a second cup of tea and then I'm going to get moving.
I'll start by setting the table for tomorrow's Easter dinner. My friend is bringing the ham and I'm making the side dishes and dessert.

I'm wishing everyone a wonderful weekend whether celebrating the Passover sedar or the Easter rising. Good wishes to us all.

Princess, I love seeing your daily post. It boosts me to see you doing so well!
Judy
234.6/188.4/179 and thinner
Old 04-08-2012, 05:51 AM   #44  

Good morning all - happy Sunday and happy Holiday! Yesterda was a long day with the travel but it turned out to be a fun day and my mom seemed to enjoy herself. Instead of going out to a resturant we picked up a couple of buckets of KFC chicken one grilled and one regular some sides and had pie for dessert which my mom prefers to cake. Nice day over all but was tired last night and went to bed with no trouble falling asleep!

I went to W/I yesterday morning quick before we left and I was down 2.8 lbs so I finally hit my 5% mark... my next goal is the 10% mark. I will keep chugging long. My overall goal is to get as close to my goal weight as possible by the B-Day in September... I really want to go close to the 160 mark if not sitting right at it, it keeps me on track though when I think about that evertime I go to eat something that I should not. I know that is a huge goal at my age since I struggle to get just one pound off but it is my dream and I am going to do what ever I need to to make it happen.

Judy: Love hearing about your day with family and how you not only made it through some that has always been difficult but smashed it 100% victoriously! You are such an inspiration to us all! Reading anything good right now?

Bandit: Hope you are doing well and having a fantastic weekend. What are you reading right now?

Terri: Hope your weekend is going well and that you and your family is enjoying the Holiday. How about you, are you reading anything good?

I have to run, have a great day all!
Old 04-08-2012, 09:03 AM   #45  
Chick

Yes, Happy Easter and Happy Passover!
Princess, you are rocking. There is no reason to doubt that you can reach 160# by your birthday. Just keep on doing what you want.
I hear that little "it's impossible because I struggle to get off one pound" message all the time. I try to stay ahead of my age and it's not easy. That doesn't mean it's not possible. Look at what you're doing! We're cheering you on. I love the messages you're giving to yourself. Glad you had such a nice time with your mom. Good food choices too, I see. yay. WEigh to go!

Today will be a lovely family day here. I'm giving myself positive messages too. I'm not expecting perfection from myself. But I am expecting to get going with this program! I love being a turtle, but I want my particular turtle to walk a little faster to goal!

Love you all.
I've gotta run and get some food going. Just wanted to check in and say hi.

As far as books, Did not care for Snowflower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See. Seemed too juvenile and melodramatic. Have not read but have heard great things about Defending Jacob. I forget the name of the author, but it's a pretty popular book right now.
Gotta run. Best to everyone!
Judy
234.6/188.4/thinner