Thursday Chatters for Spring

You're on Page 7 of 8
Go to
  • Hi everyone

since the 5th of march I've lost 4.4 lbs so I guess that' better than not!! I've named my cats - Riley and Casey-
    as for my condo - it's not rented yet but the person who's handling it for me said she had to showings today so keep your fingers crossed

have a great evening and I'll be on here over the weekend

maureen
  • good morning everyone

boy it's quiet here! just checking in -hope everyone's ok.

let's have a good day we deserve it

maureen
  • Alls good over here. Just hoping my WI goes well tonight. Fingers crossed.
  • I did blast off week with richard simmons but I'm now following ww. I need my fruit. I'm journaling and doing okay on the points - got to get moving though - if it's nice on the weekend I promise myself to get out on my rollerblades - I haven't gone on them now for almost 3 years!!! that's horrible - we have some nice paths around the river. Hope it doesn't rain and I'll walk home after work.

Where is everyone? I miss you all

hope we all have a great day we deserve it

maureen
  • Had WI yesterday. Only .4 loss but thats better than a gain. Hopefully will do better next week.
    Hope everyone is doing great and having a wonderful day!
  • TINA, SUSAN, JEANNE, TAMMY, MARION!!!!! Where are you all? We miss you.

I'm hanging in. I just wish I could get my butt moving and get some exercise is though. We have our awards dinner tomorrow night for work. It's at the Officers' Mess and a very formal affair. Today all the managers from our Ottawa office and from all the branches will be in meetings(tomorrow too) It's nice to meet all the employees from the branches - they all come for the gala. We speak to them, email them etc but it's nice to put a face to the person. Tomorrow it's cocktail dresses for the ladies and tuxes for the men. In the fall it's long gowns & tuxes.

thank god it only comes twice a year. My boss asked me if I wanted to act as a nanny for his 2 daughters(aged 7 & 9) when they go on holidays. I'd go with him & his girlfriend and daughters - 1 week at a cottage resort somewhere in Ontario and 1 week in cape cod in august. I won't have to use my leave and I'd get my salary from work!!

well let's all have a great day on program

maureen
  • Maureen - Sounds like a nice party, hope you have fun! And the other sounds like a wonderful opportunity for you! If you decide to do that I hope you have an awsome time!

Where has everyone been???? Hope you all have a great evening and a wonderful day tomorrow!
  • I'm here!!!!L!
    sorry for being MIA.
    We are on vacation and I have withdrawal without WiFi. We're at a cyber cafe at the moment.

Sis, sometimes weight just doesn't want to come off of us. don't get down because it WILL happen.

Maureen, are you going on the vacation? It sounds like a lot of work. What if your boss gets mad at you????

I promise to check in tomorrow night.
  • Tina, good to see you back! hope you're enjoying your vacation-as for my looking after my bosses daughters - I think that's if he can't find anyone-I sure hope he does because I don't know how to keep kids amused!!!!
    I got my condo rented for June 1st. I'm so relieved.I've been sticking to program but the lbs don't seem to move but I'll just keep at it. got to get ready for work - let's all have a great day
  • Apologies for being MIA! Lurking, but way busy at work with calving season. Overtime bites.

Still hanging in there, still maintaining, still going to Meetings every week.

I did participate in an online fitness challenge on the JPfitness boards from Jan to the end of March.

Weight only changed 3 pounds but lost 4.5 inches!
  • Hi all! Glad to see some activity here. Hope everyone is having a great week. Things are pretty good around here. Today is WI so Im hoping for a loss. I bought a new scale since my old one was about 20 lbs off. lol. This one when I weighed was close to my weight at WW meetings. Today I came home and changed into my WI clothes and got on my scale. Now I will see how close the meeting scale and my new scale are. This one, at least weighs to the .2 of a lb. If I don't lose this week I will have to look at my fruit consumption I think. Anyways hope you all have a great day! See you later.
  • Hi all,
    Janelle, it's great to have you back. I kinda thought you were "lurking.".

Sis, I hope your new scales are better.

Maureen, how are things?

Hope everyone else will post soon.
  • Well I managed to lose .6 this week. Acually I think it was .8 but she wrote it down before the scale stopped and stayed at .6. Thats ok, at least it was a loss. Its going in the right direction! lol Have a great week everyone!
  • that's great Sis - I'm like you - I'll take any loss as a good thing!!

Susan, hope you're okay-hugs to you
  • Sis, I'll take every little bit, too.

Maureen, that's great news about your condo being rented.

Janelle, keep up the good work.

We're still having a/c problems. It was another night in a hotel. The fan motor is being replaced.