Old 03-13-2012, 05:04 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Morning everyone, I hit the snooze button one too many times so I need to just say a quick hello and then log off.

Best wishes for a great day all!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:48 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi everyone

Beautiful day up here, which is great!

Princess - my outside pets are just birds & squirrels. I always had a cat and couldn't feed the birds, so now I am enjoying the cardinals, blue jays, finches

Judy - how are you doing with things?

All - have a good weigh in
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:57 PM   #33  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone! BEAUTIFUL day here too!
Just a quick fly by to say hi and that I'm thinking about you~
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 05:05 AM   #34  

Good morning everyone and happy Wednesday to you all! The weather here is just beautiful and that is going to change according to the weather man so I am soaking it up now! Got to the park with the dogs yesterday since I got home too late to get to the zumba class.

Bandit: Yep, I have those same outside pets too lol, we feed the birds and squirrels also, they are fun to watch when we have time.

Jar: Glad to see you and I hope that things are going well for you!

Judy: Hope your week is going great!

Cherry: Wow you have a lot going on with your health, take care of yourself!

Life: How are you doing so far this week?

Have to run!
Old 03-14-2012, 07:04 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 203/197/160

Height: 5.2.5

Hey All March Breaking it here!

Thanks to all for the condolences.

Yesterday to local Zoo to see new camel, nice walk beautiful day, to day to Toronto to Museum to see Myan exhibit, so again lots of walking.

Hope you are all well and keepin at it! Will be glad to get back to routine next week!!!!

Terri
terrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:06 AM   #36  

Hi! Was wondering if I can join in with you guys? I have done ww before, and had success with it, got pregnant with my son, who is 2, then turned around and got pregnant with my daughter who is 10 months. Now that I am not nursing anymore, it's time to get the weight off! Can't wait to get to know ya'll better!
eeyoredja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:54 AM   #37  

Donna - Welcome! I know what is is like to lose weight with little ones. I have three ages 2 1/2, 4 1/2, and 6 1/2. Some days the threads a little slow but most days there is always some here to support you.

Hello to Judy, jars, loose,life4ever, bandit, princess, and terri. Sorry if i forgot anyone. Keep up the good work.
CherryAutumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:03 AM   #38  

Good morning all and very happy Friday to everyone! We are doggy sitting for a friend and last night was her first night here so there was not a lot of sleep had here last night lol... ugh. Ready to get this day over with!

So I did get to my TOPS meeting last night, thought I was going to have to babysit but it turns out I was not needed so I grabbed my bag and headed to W/I and meeting. I was thrilled with my numbers last night... down 4.0 lbs! It is finally starting to pay off and that is a huge motivation to me at this point. I am hoping tomorrow at WW I have a nice loss also. Working the plan I am I am!

Donna: Welcome!!! We are thrilled to have you and you are a fellow Hoosier! Awesome! I live in Indy, have two grown boys, became a grandmother for the first time a little over a year ago. I am a project coordiantor currently working at WellPoint downtown on a very busy project that is very stressful so I had a rough time for a while there but things are calming down finally! This is a great group of ladies and we also have a FaceBook page if you are interested in that as well.

Judy: Hope your week is going great! Any plans for the weekend?

Bandit: How are you doing since being back from Holiday?

Jar: Hope you are doing well!

Cherry: Any plans for the weekend? How are all the kids feeling these days?

Life: Anything new with you this week?

Terri: Sounds like you are enjoying some nice down time doing things with your family around your area.

I have to run, busy day ahead - lets make it a good one ladies!
Old 03-16-2012, 11:39 AM   #39  
Chick

Okay, sorry I've been MIA. Good wishes to all the Turtles and a special
to Donna.
It has been more than crazy here and every place I turn I'm needed and that's what has been happening.
My food has been okay, but not good enough to lose with. My slowed and stopped again because I don't have the time. Do you hear my excuses?
Love you all! Loved reading the posts this morning.
Ds and family are driving down today to spend the weekend. They are from upstate NY. Tomorrow we'll have about 22 people here for a St. Pat's party.
I'm cooking traditional corned beef and cabbage. It'll be fun. I'll have to keep in mind what I want most------which is weight loss, not a second helping!
Really gotta run. You're all on my mind and when things slow down, I'll be back to posting daily.
Judy
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:13 PM   #40  

Thanks for the welcome! Things are going pretty good here, just crazy busy with the kiddos. My little princess will be 1 in just over a month so party planning is in full swing. Trying to plan some healthy options for her party.
eeyoredja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 07:49 PM   #41  
Chick

Donna, thanks for the info! We'll love having you here.
Princess, wow!!!!! : you are working this program. What a wonderful loss. Keep up the good work.

Gotta run, but just had to say hi and great going, Princess.
Judy
Old 03-17-2012, 05:40 AM   #42  

Good morning all and happy Saturday to you all! The weather has been crazy warm here so we are enjoying some wonderful outside time. I am going to meet my DIL and G-Baby for a walk at one of the near by State Parks today if the weather holds, they are calling for rain on and off all weekend so we will see how long mother nature lets us have outside today.

I have lots of things that I need to do for work and will be doing that on my "Off" time this weekend along with errands, my knitting class, and going to the Flower and Patio Show with DH on Sunday... busy weekend!

I will update my numbers here once I get back from my WW meeting this morning and use that figure going forward I think since it is confusing to try and figure out my actual weekly weight loss between the two meetings, etc.

Judy: I hope things calm down for you and that you are able to enjoy your weekend. Take care of you and I love you saying about second helpings!

Donna: You sound busy! My DS's first birthday was a couple of months ago and my DIL worked her butt off for that event and it was really wonderful. Good luck with your planning!

Bandit: What are you plans for the weekend? Have you been out enjoying the nice weather?

Cherry, Jar, Life, and everyone: Have a great weekend!
Old 03-17-2012, 11:34 AM   #43  
Chick

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!!! to the Turtles.
We are the best.
Judy
Old 03-17-2012, 11:45 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Morning turtles

Donna - welcome to our group, these ladies are awesome with advice, support and recipes

Princess - glad to see you are doing great at the scales, nice job

Judy - busy lady (as usual) have no idea how you keep up with everything but nice to see you posting regularly as well.

I was down 2# Thurs evening at Tops, so was thrilled seeing a loss after being on holidays for 2 weeks. My walking/swimming sure helped with that.

Princess - yes, weather has been great up here as well.
Tonight I have a party which will be celebrating St Pattys as well as March
birthdays (there are 9 of us) So that will be this weekends challenge, all
the goodies to snack on.

When I was in Florida I ate wraps that were only 3 points which is low
They were called Flatout flatbreads and come in different varieties. They
don't sell them here in regular stores, but found one closeby my work.
You can fill them up nicely for low point sandwich.

Have a good OP day!
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:01 AM   #45  

Good morning everyone and happy Sunday, it is a rainy day here so a good day to do things inside.

Went to WW W/I and meeting yesterday and was down 4.4 lbs from my last W/I there so felt really good about that! I have updated my information with my WW info and will use that moving forward.

Lots on my to-do list today so I need to get moving! Have a great day all!

Bandit: The Flatout Wraps are very good, I have used those a lot in the past - glad you were able to find them around your area.

Judy: Happy St Patty's day to you too! I did not do much but I did put a Corned Beef Brisk. in the crockpot and we had that a boiled potatoes for supper last night

All: Hope everyone is doing well and having a wonderful weekend.