3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Weight Watchers > WW Clubs and Groups

#275 Bale of Turtles Meeting the Challenge!

Old 03-06-2012, 04:59 AM   #16

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday!

I am going to try and get to a Zumba class today after work and DH and I did go to the gym on Sunday afternoon also so we are chugging along here. I am having a really hard time getting the scale to move, I am exercising and eating within my points so am not sure what I am doing wrong but will keep at it.

Judy: Thanks for the words of wisdom, they help to keep things in perspective.

I have to run but have a great day all!

Impossible is nothing!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:59 AM   #17

Good Morning everyone! Busy day ahead... work, dentist appointment... then out to dinner for DH birthday. I got to the gym last night for a Zumba class, felt great even if I did forget half of the steps lol.

Working the plan, staying within my points, have only used a few of my extra weekly points and really none of the activity points this week, been to the gym three times this week so far so things are moving along and hoping to see something on the scale this weekend to reflect the effort.

Have a to run, running late already and it is not even 5:00 am yet!
Have a great day everyone!

Bandit posted over on facebook, looks like she is enjoying her holiday and tried to post over here but it did not go thru.

Impossible is nothing!

Last edited by Princess1122 : 03-07-2012 at 05:00 AM.
Old 03-08-2012, 07:09 AM   #18

S/C/G: 203/197/160

Height: 5.2.5

Hey All !!

I've been MIA! Been mourning the loss of my Uncle, he was only 63 and passed suddenly. So trying to get back into a routine!!!! Now March break starts tommorrow so thats going to mess with my schedule. I am taking a couple of days off to hang out with my son, but will be working a few days.
I feel rotten from not exercising that was the only thing I had going!!!

Anyway pitty party officially ended!!! down with the scale!!!

Terri
terrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:13 AM   #19

S/C/G: 220/207.75/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi turtles - Still on holidays, go home tomorrow so making most of last day down here. Weather has been great and got in lots of walks/swims and fun with my friends.

Haven't done too bad foodwise, but did have some dinners out & highest point one would have been Outback. Anyway I have walked lots and feel pretty good about staying on track most of the time

Congrats to all of you have lost at the scales & for those struggling, just do your best and results will eventually follow

All - have a great week
Old 03-08-2012, 09:27 AM   #20
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Terri, sorry about the loss of your uncle. 63 seems so young nowadays. I'm sending : to help you cope.

Princess, here's hoping you have a : this weekend. I love that you're getting in exercise and doing the right thing. for your dh.

Bandit, glad you're having a great vacation. Have fun!

Things going nutsy here. Having hard time catching a break. I babysat my grandson yesterday and got him to the doctor. Then last night I brought him to my home so he could be here with dh and me. It'll all work out. Food has been ridiculous. I've gotta get into my head and stop this stalling that I've been doing since the new year.

to all the turtles! Let's keep on moving down.!!!!!
Judy
Old 03-09-2012, 05:56 AM   #21

Good morning everyone and happy Friday to you all! This week has been very stressful with work again but for the most part I am working thru it. Went to TOPS last night, was down 1 lb so was ok with that but need to do better. We had our officer elections last week and I declined being the secretary again this coming year, I just have too much on my plate so told them that someone else would need to do it this year. I need to lessen my load so am starting now!

Terri: Very sorry to hear about your Uncle, that is very sad and take your time to mourn - it is hard when we lose someone close and time is the key to making us feel better I think.

Judy: I hear you on the stress, getting things to click, etc. I am working on it too. Starting my getting rid of some of my commitments and stress. Had a conversation with my boss last night over the phone and expressed my concerns and how unhappy I was with this weeks developments. Not sure it helped the situation but holding it all in was not helping me, it was time to let the crud fly and the chips fall where they may!

Bandit: So glad you have had nice weather and got out to enjoy it, what a wonderful thing you are doing for your overall health, time with friends and relaxation just makes for a happier and healthier person I think.

Life: How are you doing?

Cherry: How are things with you?

Hope everyone is doing good and have a great weekend!

Impossible is nothing!
Old 03-09-2012, 02:51 PM   #22
Chick

Hi Turtles,
Princess, 1# down! Weigh to go! :
You are doing this. Love that you're lightening up the stress in your life.
I have a famous thought that plays around in my head: Just because you can do something doesn't mean you have to!!!!! Good luck with the gym and food this week.

I'm doing so much better. Had gotten into a funk and it showed in my food. I won't dare weigh myself, but this will all change and I'll be going down again and I'll continue to work on getting to goal this year.

Terri and Bandit and Cherry and life and Jars and Taylor and all the gals:
: we love hearing from you. We can do this. If it were easy no one would be chubby!!!!
Judy
234.6/?/179 and thinner
Old 03-10-2012, 05:46 AM   #23

Good morning all and happy Saturday! Cold here but at least they are not calling for rain today. Need to get ready to go to WW this morning then to the grocery store and then off to meet with my knitting buddies.

Judy: I understand funk! LOL... so glad to hear that you are coming out of it and getting back on track. I just know 2012 will be your year!

Have a great day everyone!

Impossible is nothing!
Old 03-10-2012, 09:06 AM   #24

Morning, turtles

Back from holiday safely and had great time with my friends but glad to be back home & get back into my routine. Going to rejoin walking centre today which I really like and I find that helps keep me on track.

Terri - sorry for your loss, you take care of yourself during this time.

Princess - congrats on your weight loss this week, you are doing great.
Judy has right attitude and others will soon step up when you don't. It took me a long time to learn to say NO but if I really don't or can't do something I say no and rarely offer explanation. At first some were surprised but I have less stress and that works for me.

Judy - sorry to hear you got sidetracked and hope you get your focus right back and go from here.

Spent yesterday afternoon with my dd and we got all caught up on things and went for mani/pedi which felt great, also had dinner out. So nice way to spend the day with just getting home. Today is unpacking and planning out menu for this week.

All - good luck at the scales!
Old 03-11-2012, 06:44 AM   #25

Good morning everyone and happy Sunday. Just a quick check in before I do a few things around the house and then head to the gym for a cycle class. My back is flaring up again so am not sure what is causing that but will take my exercise as easy as I can so I don't make it worse.

Today we are doing the family dinner for DH birthday, he did not pick very friendly foods which surprises me since he is really taking WW seriously - oh well I have added a large salad and some steamed veggies to the menu and will focus on those and leave the rest I think. Not sure what he was thinking lol but he did pick a celebration cake and I am sure how that points out these days but I am sure it is at least a bit better than most other options.

Banit: Glad you are home safe and that you enjoying your Holiday... so nice to get away and be with friends! and a Mani and Pedi to top it all off... how wonderful is that! Silly question here but do you observe Daylight Savings in Canada?

Judy: Your advice was fabulous as always and I have always apprciated your words of wisdom and they are truly that... words from a very wise person! Hope your weekend is going well and that you are getting some "you" time in.

All: Have a great weekend and chime in when you can!

Impossible is nothing!
Old 03-11-2012, 10:25 AM   #26
Chick

Good morning Turtles,
Bandit, glad you had a wonderful time with friends on vacation. And I get that you would also be happy to be back home and into routine. Good for you for planning this week for and Weigh to go. Hey, as an aside, I made the Impossible Veggie Pie last night but with a tiny difference. I topped the pie with a sprinkle of oregano, sliced tomatoes, and some parmesan cheese. I must say it was really good and the tomatoes bulked it up even more. So nice you and dd could get together and have such a wonderful time.

Princess, glad you've still got your knitting group going. Sounds like a very nice way to unwind-----your stress, not the yarn----. Good to have things to do outside the home now and then. Enjoy the for your dh. I like the idea of a big salad and a bit of protein and let the rest of the festivities be focused on that beautiful grandbaby and your loved ones and off the food.
So easy to say, but I know people who are able to do that and we all might as well be those people too!

We're in the middle of a time change here and this time we lose the hour. This is always super tough for dh. I love it even though it interferes with my sleep because I get my longer day. Yay.
Last night Dh and I had a date night. We went to our local university where Bebe Neuwirth performed. She did Songs with a Piano. She sang songs that told a story. They were eclectic. Her voice is great, and it was very dramatic. Good for my dh and me to get out.
I've also conquered the funk for now. My food has been good for several days, the pounds are coming down, and within the next two weeks I should be able to see a real weight loss again. I'll keep this going as long as I can.

Thinking about Bandit's post. Isn't it interesting how we've gotten to the point where we prefer being on track? I know I also feel better physically and emotionally when I eat healthy for myself. Yay!

Today we'll get together with at least one daughter and grandson to have a nice relaxing afternoon. Not sure where we'll gather, but either place is fine.

Okay, gotta go do some stuff. Everybody have a wonderful day. it's bright and sunny here. Chime in when you can. The Turtles are great people and we love to hear about your progress. When you're doing great and let us know about it, you help us. When you're not doing so great and let us know about it, we can help you.

Princess, thanks for the "wise" comment. It made me feel great because I sure don't always act wise.
Love you girls,
Judy
234.6/183/179 and thinner and on to goal in 2012
Maybe a better goal in 175# by Easter!!!!!
Old 03-11-2012, 11:39 AM   #27

Morning, turtles:

Princess - yes, we turned our clocks forward at 2 a.m. so we lose an hour
"Spring Forward, Fall Back" is a little reminder.

Judy - glad to hear you are dropping in weight. Getting back to things makes us all feel better.

Beautiful sunny day today - I was out feeding my outside pets and it was really nice out there

Have some errands today and menu planning and thats about it. Rejoined
my walking centre yesterday and got in a 3 mile walk & planning on going later this afternoon.

All - have a great Sunday!
Old 03-12-2012, 05:06 AM   #28

Good morning everyone and happy Monday to you all... ugh, not loving the Monday thing, the weekend went toooooo fast!

Satruday was my official W/I day and I was down 2.4 so was happy about that. Got the the gym yesterday for a short cycle class which is about all I can do as I get back into the swing of things. Tonight I babysit my grandbaby so will be busy with that.

Bandit: Yep, we have always used that saying to remember which way to turn the clocks also. What kind of outside pets do you have?

Judy: Your weekend and your date night sounds fabulous!

Have to run! Have a great day all!

Impossible is nothing!
Old 03-12-2012, 11:33 AM   #29

Ladies I am so sorry I have been MIA so long. Things have been so crazy lately. I have some dental work that will take several appointments and also will probably need to make an appointment for my Gallbladder. (Change in diet just doesnt seem to be cutting it.) Lowest weight I have seen this week is 203.8 I can see Onederland on the horizon! I can finally wear my engagement and wedding ring again! It has been almost 7 yrs.

Terri- I am so sorry to hear about your uncle.
Hello to Judy, Loose, Princess, Life4evr, Bandit and any one else i may have accidentaly forgot.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:35 PM   #30
Chick

Princess, : Wow! What a great weight loss!!! It's wonderful to do the right thing and then have the pounds drop. You're well on your way. Yay! Keep up the good work.

Cherry, you are doing fabulously well. congrats on wearing your ring and getting within grabbing distance of 200#. You've got the golden ring on the carousel. Weigh to go . Sorry about the dental work and the gallbladder----I think it's incredible that you're doing so well with all these situations and also the young family. Weigh to go! :

Loose, how could I possibly have forgotten to say hi to you! How are you doing?

Today has been a very good day. I've got a potato in my toaster oven instead of nuking it and although I'd like to eat right now, it's not ready. This is a great way to spend a minute and help the time pass. We are doing this!!!!!

Okay, have another great day, everyone and chime in when you can. I'm seeing some very good numbers on the signatures here. We are doing this!

Judy
234.6/?/179 and on to goal this year.
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.