Thursday Chatters in love with Life--February

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Thanks ladies!
    jeanne
  • Happy Monday morning!
    On my way to walk. It's so beautiful outiside.

Have a great day!!!!!
  • Hi all,
    I ended up going Tojo the Minute Clinic yesterday. I have my very first ever fever blister. They gave me medicine. It started tingling again today, so I called my dr and she gave me the medicine for a week. I looks horrible. I've been taking pictures ad sending the to my sister. Today my lip is very swollen.

Nothing new here.
  • Wow, Susan, you really have a bad one.
    I don't get them. David and Larry have had a few. They never go to the doctor but just get OTC stuff.
    Feel better soon. How is Pat doing?

• Tina,
    Pat says I look like a duck with my lip. I hope this is the only one I get!

Pat still gets dizzy going from Laing down to being up or the other way around. He mentioned he might go to my ENT. We got his glasses fixed Saturday. All in all better but still has a little ways to go.

Thanks for asking.
  • Happy February 29!!!

Go out there and have some fun today.
  • Hi everyone!

I hope everyone is missing all the bad storms I'm hearing about!

Praying for all the families involved in the Chardon Oh School shooting!!! Sad!!!!

Susan- How's that lip....hope you are feeling better!

Tina - Is that tooth all fixed up?

Tammy - How is being back home treating ya?

Maureen - What's new? Did your other place sell yet? How are things in your new one?

Marion - hi! Miss you!

Dori - How is your family?

Well gotta scoot. Cleaning the bathrooms and dusting the bedrooms. Then heading to dinner with some girlfriends!

Have a nice day!
  • It's hard to believe that it's Leap Year! and the end of February! This year is going way too fast!

My lip is now scabbed over but is still swollen and painful. It's not near as bad. I NEVER NEVER want another one again!!!! My friend saw me today and asked me "what the **** is on your face?" It's a good thing that he is one of my best friends.

I did my second day for training for the 5k. I'm so excited about it. My dietician said she wants to keep my excitement and motivation.

Hope everyone had a great day.
  • Hi, Ho

I guess we need to start a March thread.

Back I went to the dentist (2nd trip back) today. He took x-rays and everything looks fine. Things are just sensitive and the place where he numbed me twice is still very sore. I just need to wait another week, he says.
    I do trust this dentist and so I will baby the filled tooth. Maybe Larry will take me to the cafeteria tonight.

Hope all are doing well OP today.
  • Good Morning!
  • Good morning ladies

I'm still here. Not much happening except I seem to be getting heavier-I haven't been doing anything so this has to be it-again-I made a great spinach smoothie last night so I'd have it ready for breakfast-that's what I'm having right now. I weighed myself and took my measurements-it's time to get serious. I want to be close to my goal weight by july.

Let's all do this- we can!!

have a great Monday

maureen
  • Hi all,
    Maureen, good for you--getting back OP. I must be more deligent now.

Everyone----New Thread Starting for March---Please come post there!!