3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Weight Watchers > WW Clubs and Groups

#274 Bale of Turtles Moving Ahead!

Old 02-20-2012, 09:50 AM   #46
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Hey Princess, Congrats on having a wonderful weekend where you did what you intended to get you where you want to be!
Love,
Judy

Last edited by Itryharder : 02-20-2012 at 09:51 AM.
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:45 AM   #47

S/C/G: 220/207.75/160

Height: 5'-3"

Good morning, turtles & hoping everyone is enjoying an extra day off up here.

Another sunny gorgeous day, so loving that.

Eating wasn't the best over the weekend, but counted everything and today is a new day.

Princess - sounds like you are revved up & ready to go! Yay - nice to hear!

Judy - Seeing the scale in the 170's would be awesome, I know you can do it.

All - its a new week, so lets get to it!
Old 02-20-2012, 11:47 AM   #48

Still here just keep forgeting to make time to get on here. The family is finally getting over being sick. I am doing well with weightloss but still having off and on issues with my gallbladder. We are making plans to add a safe room or storm shelter on to our house which will be nice with the little ones. We live in tornado alley.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:11 AM   #49

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday to you all!

Monday afternoons I leave work at 4:00 and head to my son's house to sit with G-Baby while his mommy is taking some college classes so Monday evening is fun and tiring all at the same time, he is walking now so really active... been a long time since I have chased after a toddler... LOL.

Tuesday night my youngest DS usually comes up for a visit so I have chicken ready to go into the crockpot before I head out the door this morning.

Busy Busy!

Judy: You are doing so great and you just keep at it no matter what, I admire you so much and always have!

Bandit: Sounds like you are doing really well though even with some off and on weekends, etc. Our TOPS chapter is really losing members, etc, our group is just not very motivated and one of the reasons I had to get back to WW. Not sure how long our chapter is going to last to be honest, I know they want me to continue on as the secretary but I have told them no, I am just too busy right now with this job.

Life: How are you doing? Anything new with you?

Cherry: I hear you! We are on the edge of the alley and we have a basement that we keep stocked and prepared in case of bad weather, you need to have some place safe so good luck in building your addition.

Terri: You sound like you are doing great! An extra day off... hmmm, I could sure use one of those!

All, Have a great day!

Impossible is nothing!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:54 AM   #50

S/C/G: 203/197/160

Height: 5.2.5

Morning All!

Up and off to Y! only have about an hour but better to spend it at Y than in bed, every minute of exercise counts!!!

Thinking happy lighter thoughts for all of us!

Terri
terrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:50 PM   #51

S/C/G: 279/270/180

Hye everyone. I am still here I had to cancell WW for various reasons. So I am goling to try this without it for a little bit. Hope everyone is well.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:50 AM   #52

Good morning everyone and happy Wednesday to you all! Rainy week here in Indiana but it is better than snow! My week is busy but i am trying to make it all work and got to the gym last night for about 35 minutes on the treadmill, not great but at least we got there.

DS did not come for his visit last night as he was not feeling well so DH and I just shredded up the chicken added some BBQ sauce and a sandwich thin for a sandwich and paired it with a salad for a quick supper before we headed to the gym.

Terri - I have been thinking that early morning might be the best time for me to get my workout in... not sure and will have to think about it more since I have about a 45 minute commute to work with parking at a premium it is not good to get there too late into the morning or you dont get a spot... so will have to see if it is even possible while I work this contract but that would be idea for me since I am more of a morning person.

Life - I have had to leave WW from time to time also so I know how you feel. I am sure that you can keep at it at home though!

Have a great day all!

Impossible is nothing!
Old 02-22-2012, 10:43 AM   #53

Morning, turtles:

Princess - great you got to the gym & hoping you like the new ww
programme.

Terri - good you are geting in your exercise. That has been my downfall lately - not much exercise.

Judy/Life/Cherry - hope your week is going good.

Been busy doing my last minute running around for my trip.
I will be checking out the grocery store for things I can't buy here and trying some new things.

All - good luck at the scale!
Old 02-23-2012, 05:12 AM   #54

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday! Another rainy day here but the overall mild winter has been nice this year!

Busy and running behind, I have my TOPS w/i tonight so we will see how that goes and my WW w/i on Saturday morning.

Have a great day everyone!

Impossible is nothing!
Old 02-23-2012, 07:11 AM   #55

S/C/G: 203/197/160

Height: 5.2.5

Hey Gals

Been busy last few days! Havenot got to gym, I feel guilty! I have been 2 x this week. So I am not going to beat myself up. Eating has been pretty good.

Went for an eye exam and have to get glasses for distance, old age is setting in!!! Poor me, pitty party!!

Winter storm coming here tonight! We havent had too many of those this winter-- Bandit I hope you have a safe journey to Florida, and the weather doesn't delay your plans. Have fun!!

Life/Cherry/Princess good to hear from you gals!

Terri
terrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:44 PM   #56

Hi turtles:

Since I won't be going to Tops tonight, I will use my ww weigh in from
last night = down 1#

Terri - yes, I heard about the forecast & hopefully I will get out with no problems.

So my challenge will be 2 weeks away from home on holidays.
Goal is to walk every day & stay on track for the most part.

All - keep up the good work!
Old 02-24-2012, 08:54 PM   #57

Happy Friday everyone! I was down 2.6 at TOPS last night and have my WW w/i tomorrow morning - we will see how it goes! Did not sleep well last night so am super tired tonight, DH and I just got home from the gym and stopped at Subway on the way home so am going to go eat my sandwich and go to bed.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Impossible is nothing!
Old 02-26-2012, 03:48 PM   #58
Chick

Hi Turtles,
I'm back from several days at the beach. I was at Montauk Point. It's the last town on LI and you face the Atlantic on three sides. Amazing. Got a great place out there----sometimes it's filled up, but we were able to rent it this time. It's a townhouse right on the ocean. Nothing like waking up in the morning and seeing the sun rise on the ocean. Love it out there. Food hasn't been great for a couple of weeks.

I am thrilled to see how many of us are doing really well. has everyone checked out Cherry? She's lost 50# and manages with 3 little kids.

I really don't have time to write, but am grateful to see how : Princess and Bandit did and that they're posting.

I'm starting a new thread right now. See you all at #275 Bale of Turtles Meeting the Challenge
Judy
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.