Old 02-11-2012, 08:59 AM   #31  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Princess, so good to hear from you. Saw on FB that you lost well this week.
That's such a good thing! Sorry you have to return your auto to the shop, but it has to be done. Right?

Surprise visit from son and grandkids. That makes me happy, but it's also an eating challenge, so I'll need to be careful. Postponing breakfast and I'll have another cup of tea.

Snow here today, but it doesn't look like too much.
Have a great day and weekend, everyone!
Judy
234.6/181/179 and thinner
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:06 PM   #32  
... and a piece of toast.

S/C/G: 170 >:(/152/135

Height: 5'2" <-- well, almost

Got our new range yesterday but apparently our old one is hard-wired (who does that???) so the electrician is coming Fri to change that set up then the range guys will come back and take away the old one and install (plug in?) the new one. At least I've still got a working range/oven all week -- I thought I'd be without it.

Keeping in the groove, I lost 3 lbs last week. Yay! Of course that was after a no lb. loss the week before. Hey I'll take it!

Hope everyone is doing well. Waiting for the cold weather to go away probably not for a good month or more for that, eh?
loose seal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:53 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 203/197/160

Height: 5.2.5

Happy Hump Day Again!

Been to the Y x2 mornings, eating not good, but I am not giving up, waiting and working on the click hope it happens soon!!!! Get the eating and the exercise going together would be great!!!!

Have a great rest of the week gals

Terri
terrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:04 AM   #34  
Chick

Yep! Doing both good eating and good is the weigh to go!

The click is out there. I know, I hear it and then it disappears again just as quickly.

Yesterday was a wonderful Valentine's Day. Overate in calories, but not terribly. Will WI on Friday for our Valentine's Day challenge and final total. Would anyone have ideas for another challenge to WI?

Am going to WW today, but I'll weigh myself at home first to determine whether I want to WI at WW's or not.

Have a great day! Keep on keepin' on!
Taylors, is your surgery coming up soon?

All the Turtles, keep on posting when you can.,
Judy
234.6/180/179 and on to goal in 2012!!!
Old 02-15-2012, 01:48 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi turtles - Hope you are all doing well. I am off work today, went to dentist to fix 2 chipped fillings, so all fixed up. Will be working Friday instead,
and then we are off Monday for Family Day.
Went to ww today and weight stayed the same so not sure what is going on, aside from fact I overdo weekends and haven't been exercising. But for most of the time have stayed within my points. So was alittle disappointed.
And I have a 2 week holiday starting next Friday, and as we all know it is hard to lose weight away from home. I know that is not a good excuse,
but seriously trying to lose weight while on holidays is certainly a challenge.
While away, I am planning on some big walks for sure.

Dreary day up here but not very cold, which is nice.
Going to japanese dinner tomorrow and hopefully will have some low point choices.

Hang in there everyone
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:21 PM   #36  
Chick

BAndit, I'm sorry you were disappointed at the scale. It's so easy for that to happen. Here's : to you to lose some more even though you're going on vacation. for weighing in and getting to a meeting.
Judy
Old 02-17-2012, 11:04 AM   #37  

Hi turtles - thanks Judy.

My official w/i is still at Tops & last night I was down 1# so was happy with that.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Old 02-17-2012, 12:59 PM   #38  
Chick

good for you, Bandit! Hey, have a great weekend.

Everybody, let's keep the scale moving in the right direction. Beautiful day here. Have lots of errands to run, and food is tough today. It's a good idea for me to get out and keep busy!
Judy
234.6/180.5/179 and getting to goal in 2012
Old 02-17-2012, 08:00 PM   #39  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
I just deactivated my FB account. It was getting too complicated for me. I hope you will all continue to post here since it's been such good help for us over the years.
Love,
Judy
Old 02-19-2012, 06:22 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Good morning everyone and happy Sunday to you all! I need to apologize for being so absent on here for so long, life got in the way I guess and I will just leave it at that.

The Hubs and I went to WW and signed up again yesterday, seriously I am tired of the yo yo crap that I have been doing for the last couple of yeards now. September is coming and I want to be at a certain by then, it is my 50th birthday present to myself so I needed to get serious. Day one down!

I am so far behind with what is going on with everyone but will try and do better about checking in here and being more supportive to everyone.

Have a great day everyone, I am off to work on my To Do List which is vast right now

Princess
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:20 PM   #41  

Hi turtles

Judy - I find FB confusing as well, with other seeing 1/2 of conversations.
Mostly I like it for the pictures my dd posts.
Congrats on losing on the challenge, keep up the good work.

Princess - congrats on rejoing WW, I am enjoying being back there as well.
Just changing things up I find helps. Nice your hubby is on it as well.
Good luck.

What a fabulous day today. Bright, sunny & warm with snow everywhere.
Everthing looks clean & shiny, beautiful.

I leave this Fri for a 2 week holiday in Florida so that should be fun.

All - hope you are doing your best, and preplanning your menus with having
good veggies/fruit handy. Enjoy your weekend!
Old 02-19-2012, 07:39 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 279/270/180

Hey everyone I got derailed by girl scout cookies. Trying to get back on track tomorrow. With exercising and eating. On a good note school is going okay. It's not the best but I still have time to pull it up to where I want it at. Hope everyone is well. I need to weigh in tomorrow. Hope everyone has a goodnight.
life4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 04:56 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Good morning everyone and happy Monday to you all! Weekend is over and now it is back to work, it was a good and productive weekend though! Eating over the weekend was fabulous and I got in a small walk and a 60 minute cycling class which kicked my butt big time LOL! The fridge is stocked with lots of good things to pack for lunch so I need to get a move on and get in the shower to get my day started.

Badit: 2 weeks in florida! I am so jealous! Have a great time!

Judy: facebook is confusing sometimes... Like Bandit I like it for pictures and all but I don't post my business there

Life: The Girlscout Cookies got me too this year but we went looking for them LOL, that was before I rejoined WW so that is now behind me thank goodness!

Have a great day all!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:37 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 203/197/160

Height: 5.2.5

Hey All!! Family Day Holiday here in Canada! Yeah an extra day off with pay!

Judy I have never had a FB account so maybe thats where everyone has been? Not me!!! Always been here.

Princess good to hear from you!! You go girl with the WW!!

Life You guys in the USA have more variety with the Girl Guide cookies! I feel your pain. I have bought them from the scouts while shopping in Watertown NY.

Bandit I am envious of your busy social schedule!!! Have a great time in Florida!!!

Loose seal/Cherry hope you are doing great!!! and keepin at it!

Have a good week all!
Terri
terrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:49 AM   #45  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
Okay, now I'm sighing a sigh of relief. So good to see you here and posting.

Princess, for getting back to WW and keeping your goal in mind. I know what you're talking about, but you sound energized and ready to do this. Sending : to keep your spirits up! We all know this is something we'll be doing forever and it's great to have good pals here to lift us up when we fall down. You're the best! to you and your dh for rejoining WW.

Bandit, so glad you had a : Have a wonderful time in FL and enjoy the weather and the

Terri, yes, so good to see you here so often. Love your posts! Enjoy your holiday. Today in the states it's Presidents Day, so my kids have off from work today. Yay.

Life4evr, yep, you're on the right track with school. Keep those grades up. You know we're all pulling for you and the nice career you'll have once you wrap up school. As far as those GS cookies, egads. I used to buy 15 boxes at a time. What was I thinking of? Luckily our neighborhood doesn't have young Girl Scout age kids anymore, so I haven't been tempted. Glad you're tracking today. This is a new start for lots of us.

I had a very good WI at WW on Wed. and then kind of blew it the rest of the week. Nothing horrendous-----just the kind of eating I know I'll have to undo before I break through my next barrier. Okay, I am doing this!!!! 179# by March 7th. that's my own private little challenge. Anyone interested in another challenge? Let me know what you'd like and I'll be happy to set up a new thread.

Gotta run----lots of errands today.
Judy
234.5/??179 and thinner to goal in 2012