Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2003, 04:06 PM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Angry Thursday Weigh-In Results

Greetings----
This is the place to post your scale results!!!!!
If you are new, please join us. We are a happy group who loves to share and give help.

I'm looking for a very large loss this week. I'm determined to do this!!!!!!!

Tina
Old 02-24-2003, 03:18 PM   #2  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Just a quick stop to wish everyone good luck this week. Hope your week is going well..... Sis
Old 02-24-2003, 04:02 PM   #3  
Just girl striving 4 thin

Smile Good Luck this week

Good luck this week...drink your water!!
Old 02-26-2003, 02:30 PM   #4  
Thursday Lady

I'm exercising and drinking my water!!!!!
This week's weigh-in will just have to be a good one.

Stay OP everyone!!!

Tina
Old 02-27-2003, 01:35 PM   #5  
Thursday Lady

Drum roll, please!
Guess what----I lost 3 pounds. I know, I know, this is water weight, but I don't care. I'm so excited. This week, I've drunk all 8 glasses of water every day.

Good luck to everyone this week.
Tina
Old 02-27-2003, 02:27 PM   #6  
Sis

Way to go Tina!!! WOOOHOOOO! Keep up the great work. I haven't WI yet maybe later. Good luck to all....Sis
Old 02-27-2003, 03:20 PM   #7  

Hello Everyone
Congrats Tina!

Ok, I weighed in this morning, and I lost 2.2lbs, which makes it official. I have lost my first 5lbs on WW. 5.8 to be exact for the first month. well, It was slow, but it was a good way of doing it.

I am wearing a pair of pants today, that I pulled for way deep down in my pants drawer, and I haven't worn these since 2001....

Hope you all had a great week!

Things I did differently
~I drank my water regularly
~I worked out 4 out the 7 days
~I kept track of my points very closely
~And I didn't eat this week

Old 02-27-2003, 08:28 PM   #8  
Sis

CONGRATULATIONS REINA_MIA!!!! Way to go! Keep up the good work! We CAN DO this!...Sis
Old 02-27-2003, 08:37 PM   #9  

Wink I would like a drum roll too!!!!

Ok are you ready????
I lost 3.4 this week.....yeah!!
You want to know what I did differently...I work out at the gym 3 days a week and then walk on the tread mill the other 4 days. The other thing I do is eat Wheat bran/milk/banana/hard boiled egg white every morning...I was even on TOM...I am stoked..I am sorry for sounding so boastful but I really needed this pick me up.

Yeah Tina!! Way to go keep up the great work.

Great for you Reina_mia You are doing great too...Just remember that it took sometime to gain it! Kudos for your loss.
How is everyone else doing?
Old 02-27-2003, 11:47 PM   #10  
Thursday Lady

Great Job, group!!!!!
Reina, that is great! 5.8 pounds down and you're on your way.

Sheree----fantastic loss, girl!
Any suggestions for a low point lunch. I'm tired of salads and veggie soup.

Sis, did you weigh yet?
Everyone else----how are you doing?

Tina
Old 02-28-2003, 08:53 PM   #11  

Well we have been doing the sandwich thing...whole wheat bread with fat free mayo/dijon mustard fat free cheese or I found pepper cheese 2% lettuce tomato and turkey or ham they work out to 1 point each. 4 point sandwich We also eat the dorito's 3-D low fat chips...27 or MEASURE out 1 oz only 3 points. Or we do the chili from above...there are hot dogs that are from healthy choice they are low in points then find a low point chili to go over it. Count the bread too..or don't use bread. Well I will think of more options for you my kids are hungry and I have a sitter coming in less than an hour so the hubby and I can have a quiet evening....take care and hope all is well wtih everyone...
Old 03-01-2003, 09:38 AM   #12  

Way to go ladies!!!!! You can just feel your excitement reading your messages!!! Woo Hoo!!!

I stayed exactly the same which is still OK. Thought maybe I'd lost 1/2 but maybe next week.
Old 03-01-2003, 11:07 AM   #13  
Sis

WAY TO GO SHEREE!!!! Good job staying the same Tammy, thats a LOT better than a gain. My scale showed a lb or so up but I think a lot of it was water cuz just a day or 2 before it was the same as last week, no gain, no loss. Maybe next week. Good luck this week everyone....Sis
Old 03-01-2003, 11:44 AM   #14  
Thursday Lady

Hi,
Sis, you'll be down next weigh-in.
Tammy, you didn't gain and that is good.

Sheree, thank you very much for your suggestions. I'm not a "cheese" person but will buy some for sandwiches. My husband will be pleased. I think he could eat cheese for every meal and snacks.
I always get that reduced calorie bread.
How was your quiet evening with your husband? Did y'all do something special?

I think we are renting a movie for tonight--"Sweet Home Alabama."

Take it easy everyone.
Tina
Old 03-01-2003, 12:52 PM   #15  

Good Morning...
I am just about to jump on the tread mill...but I thought I would say hey..
Thanks for the encouraging words...I need them. I have not hit a a slump yet but I know I will get tired some day and need to remember that I have support here from y'all. I am so determined to loose now that I hope I don't get obsessed with it.
Tammy it is a great thing to stay at teh same also..your body goes through weird things I have decided and you just don't know what may send it into a stand still mode or a gain. keep looking ahead and don't give up is teh answer I guess.
Sis how often are you weighing yourself? Is there anything you could change to shift your body to think it is supposed to be loosing? Like drink more water or change your excercise program a bit? Lower your sugar intake...that was my ticket I think. I was watching my points but I think I was taking in too much sugar.
Tina you don't have to have the cheese it is just low points and adds a bit of a variety to your meals and you get the milk box checked off for teh day. Oroweat whole wheat is one point per slice. Evening was ok...we are so tired these days....4 kids and life always busy wonder why???? We cut the evening short to come home and watch a video on tv. I think I am going try that movie tonight!!!
Take care everyone and stay encouraged care about you all weather you are going up or down.....
Closed Thread