Old 01-19-2012, 11:25 AM   #31  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Kim, congrats on your fabulous weight loss. : Weigh to go, Girl!
and all the best. Keep it up. so sorry about your friend. Emotional eating is tough......but you are getting a handle on it.

To everyone else: love you all. Recovering from a very nasty stomach bug---don't want to give you tmi, so I'll stop now and go rest. Let's just say the scale will be down for tomorrow's Valentine Challenge WI.
See you all there.
Judy
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:13 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 203/197/160

Height: 5.2.5

Hey All Friday is here!!!

Bandit how do you like the snow it is finally here!!! Your trip to Florida must be looking pretty good right now!!!

Life did you get your test results yet? I am sure you did great!!!

Judy hope you are feeling better. Awful way for a loss at the scale but we'll take it eh!!!

Go Kim !!!!!! Yeah for you!

Everyone have a great day and see you at the weekly check in today!!!!

Terri

Last edited by terrod99; 01-20-2012 at 07:16 AM.
terrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 09:11 AM   #33  
Chick

Hi Gals,
I've signed in over at our Valentine's Day Challenge. It feels good to see the scale moving down instead of up. Yay.

Good luck to all of us.
Princess, hope you've got some relaxation figured into your weekend.
Taylor and Jar, how are you guys doing?
Cherry, how is your gall bladder situation doing? I know your weight is doing great. it's so good to see.
Best of everything to all of us. Bandit, and Life and KimL and the bunch.
We really are champions!!!!
JUdy
234.6/183/179 and thinner to goal.
Old 01-20-2012, 11:33 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi turtles:

Terri - yes, the snow has arrived. My Tops meeting was cancelled last night due to the weather. I didn't find it bad driving when I did, but it was bursts of whiteouts from time to time. I was at office at that time. Anyway,
got out bowling later in evening, so that as fun.

Judy - glad you are feeling better and scale moving in right direction.

Doing some errands then making butternut squash soup to have on hand.
Bought a bbq chicken on way home last night to have something OP handy
for the weekend. Weekends are my biggest challenge, so need to work on being better prepared.

Turned down dinner invitation - making it my "policy" not to dine out until I drop some weight (unless I can't escape it) and goal this week is to get backing walking.

All - lets do it!!!
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:00 PM   #35  
Chick

Bandit, your and my stats are so close. We can do this! I love it when you get all inspired and strong because that helps me too!

Hey Turtles, how are you doing? Is this New Year starting out the way you wanted? Let us know.

Judy
234.6/183/179 and closer to goal
Old 01-20-2012, 05:56 PM   #36  
... and a piece of toast.

S/C/G: 170 >:(/152/135

Height: 5'2" <-- well, almost

Guess what I did?

I FIXED THE DVD RECORDER!!

Unhooked everything, took of the cover, took off the front cover, put in 'Elf', pushed play and the darn thing started working. Had the unit upended because the front panel is attached to the machine via a cable so I was trying to see if I could see anything inside and it started working like normal. Turned it off/on and opened/closed/play the dvd buttons like 10 times and it worked. Hooked everything back up again and . . . didn't work. Unhooked everything again and was typing up some questions on an AVS forum I found when I decided to jiggle the cables. Sure enough, one of the cables on the side was the culprit. It's those flat cables that are soddered to circuitry at either end. Jiggle, try dvd - it works, jiggle, try dvd - it doesn't work ... back and forth until I'm satisfied. Put the case back on but only put two screws back in (thinking maybe the case was pressing against the cable), hooked it all back up and it's working as it should. If it stops working again I"m hoping I can just undo the one side screw and jiggle the cable without unhooking it all again.

loose seal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:35 AM   #37  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

Hey ladies, sorry to be MIA. One of my recent health issues is severe menorrhagia and these last two days have been exhausting. I'm giving myself until later today (as it's 2:30 AM now) and if it doesn't get better, ER here I come... Which unfortunately means hormone therapy... which has the main side effect of weight gain, AWESOME! I'll check back in when I get through this!!!
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:42 AM   #38  
Chick

Bandit, I love to bowl!
Life, on tracking. That's
Loose, wow, you are a handy gal. Actually fixing something. That's a great concept!
Kim, I hope your body straightened itself out and you didn't need the ER.
I'm sending :
To all of us, have a great weekend.
We're looking at our first snow since Halloween which has been a wonderful break. However, it looks like it'll be more than a few inches here. Luckily I've got projects I can do and a book I can read. For you book lovers, I just read State of Wonder by Anne Patchett. It was strange, but it you're up for suspending disbelief, I think you'd like it. i know I did.
Princess, hope you've got a relaxing weekend ahead. How's that grandbaby?

I lost another pound yesterday, so I have to keep this trend going. I am determined to break this decade by Valentine's Day.
Cherry, how are you and your family?

Best to all of us!!!! Terri, hope your cold is over. Let's have another great week. If you're not quite feeling it, because I wasn't, just do it! Baby step your way through this.

Judy
234.6/182/179 and on to goal in 2012!
Old 01-21-2012, 09:06 AM   #39  
... and a piece of toast.

S/C/G: 170 >:(/152/135

Height: 5'2" <-- well, almost

Kim -- I'm sorry to hear you're having such a tough time. Hopefully it will ease and you won't need the ER. Isn't there anything besides hormone therapy that would help? Even being on BC pill (unless that's included in the def. of hormone therapy?) Good luck!

Itry -- I'm very good at fixing things but to fix anything electronic? Never, ever happens. Just got lucky that it was a loose cable that responded to mah jiggling! lol

I'm down another 2 lbs this morning! Been really sticking to it . . . am going to do what I did last weekend/week . . . eat higher cals (but below my maintenance) today and tomorrow then back down again near the 1400 cals/day range Mon-Fri.
loose seal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 04:17 PM   #40  
Chick

Loose, you are doing great!!!!!! :
Weigh to go!!!!! A two pound a week weight loss is phenomenal. Yay!
Judy
Old 01-22-2012, 02:16 PM   #41  

Guess i got behind on the challenge so I tried to catch up on the other thread. Gallbladder is better and have it under control but probably something i will always have to keep in mind while eating. This week I lost
-3.8 Right now having to eat real small meals i am struggling to meet daily points but i am doing my best.
CherryAutumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 04:44 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 279/270/180

Hi everyone. My first two test went great. The last one not so much. Nothing she actually went over was on the test. My eating has been horrible this weekend.

Kim hope you feel better. I know how exhausting that can be. Just dropping in real quick back to the world of school, work, and studying.

I have to weigh myself tomorrow I forgot to weigh myself.

Everyone have a good evening.
life4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:58 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 203/197/160

Height: 5.2.5

Hey All Welcome Monday!!!

Am off to the Y so just checking in to report that!!!
Busy weekend doing house stuff!! Did make another pot of cabbage/veg soup with some lean ground chicken. Glad everyone (I think) had a minute to check in on weekend! Not Princess we know you are busy!!! Stop by when you can.

Heres to us all having a great week!

Terri
terrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:31 AM   #44  
Chick

Cherry, you're having great weight loss success. So glad to hear gallbladder is under control. Good for you!!!!! :

Life, keep on keepin' on with all you're doing: school, work, and WW's. It's what we do over the long run that counts, right? :

Terri, weigh to go with getting to the Y. is so important!

I am hanging in there. Got back on the for the first time is ages.
Plan to do that again today. I don't know why I fight it so much since I really don't mind it at all once I start walking. Food was very good this weekend and I'm hoping for a good WI on Wed.

Let's keep on keepin' on! Good luck to all of us.
Judy
234.6/182/179 and thinner
Old 01-24-2012, 05:06 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday to you all!

I have been MIA lately and I am very sorry about that... work has taken over my life for now but am trying to get it all figured out.

I am way out of touch and don't have time to catch up now... I need to get ready and head out to work.

Have a great day everyone!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote