Old 01-05-2012, 11:07 PM   #16  
Thursday Lady

HELLO Tammy!!!!!! It's sooooo good to see you back here!!!
I heard about the crowds at Disney World and Land. I'm glad you had fun, anyway.
Good luck with your tracker.

Maureen, I'm so glad things are finally coming together. In no time you'll be back to normal (whatever that is).

How is everyone else doing????

Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:40 AM   #17  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone~ Woooosh.....it's been tough getting here~ I didn't even try Weds. or Thurs. because I worked and had errands to run! But got right on today! HOWEVER.......I can't get on my WW etools! It totally freezes and acts like this page "was" acting! You know what it is......I bet.....ALL THE NEW YEARS WEIGHT LOSS RESOLUTIONS and EVERYONE trying to get to all the weight loss sites! mmm, hmmm. I bet!

Susan - yes....Crochet RePlay is my page! FB wouldn't let me re-activate it at Sweet Baby Depot....so, I started all over again! lol! Thanks for adding my page anyways! Love that you are there! I can't get over how everyone "wants" a hat! Everyone that is buying them say "I wasn't a hat person, but, I have to have one"! lol! Yay!!!!
Menapause.....the dr. says mine is well on it's way....I don't know if I believe her or not tho. lol! I'm 47 (like in 4 days...lol ) and it has been a rough 3 months......periods lasting 17 days then off a week and one for 9 days....and back and fourth like that. I did go 2 months without one a few months back. HOT FLASHES....OMGosh.....I don't just get them at night....I get them all day long too! Moody, OMGosh Moody! Sleeping too much, not sleeping enough......I could go on and on, but...I'll spare ya' all!

Tina - How are things there? Did you have a great New Years? Did you do anything fun? I slept....hence the sentence above! lol!

Tammy - Yay for Disney Land. I'm glad you are feeling well and glad to see you back here too!

Maureen - Yay to new furniture! Glad you like your job and things are going well! It'll be nice to get all settled in and back into a routine!

Marion - How are you? Thanks for keeping up with me on fb!

Well today I ripped up the beds and while the sheets are washing and drying I'm trying to make some sense of the basement. I'm trying to "fix it up" for a section to be just my crochet! I have to have access to the computer for my "stores" for printing invoices and shipping lables. Not to mention printing all the patterns I've been "collecting". haha! I'm a crazy obsessed yarn women now! lol! It's everywhere!

Been staying pretty OP. Had a gotta have sweets/chocolate moment last night, but other than that....pretty good! Hoping everyone is OP and healthy!
jeanne
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:32 AM   #18  
Thursday Lady

Wow, it's great to see all us Chatters back up and talking!!!!

Janelle, where are you girl? I hope things at home are okay. Maybe you just haven't found this new year thread.

Jeanne, you make me laugh. I understand about the moody aspect of "M" and it's not fun. I hope you have a short time of it.

I'm happy to blow my horn here. I've been totally OP for 3 days now and have lost 3 pounds. Now, I know some of this is just water retention.
But, it makes me feel like things are going in the right direction.

Got to exercise---more talk later...

Old 01-06-2012, 10:47 AM   #19  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

3 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You go girl!!!!!:c arrot:
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 06:04 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Yeah Tina-that's fantastic!! Jeanne I didn't buy new furniture it's my stuffing coming from Edmonton. It took them 3 weeks but I guess they totally load up the truck before they deliver the load. So this weekend I'll be unpacking etc.
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:24 PM   #21  
Thursday Lady

Thanks for the congrats.
Today is a difficult day to stay OP. So far, so good but there are temptations.
The Texans (football) are in the playoffs and today is the day. the chips and salsa are calling me. There's pound cake calling my name! I might have to use my 49 points today. LOL

Maureen, did the furniture get there?

Old 01-07-2012, 08:22 PM   #22  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Good evening all. Had WI on Thursday and I was up .2. Finally getting back on track and feeling good so far. I did Zumba on Friday evening and thought I was going to drop right where I stood. Oh my. I plan on doing the C25K program to get me ready for my first 5K (it's in March). This is definitely my year for change.

Tammy - What part of Georgia are you in and how long will you be there?
Maureen - Glad that everything is coming together.
Jeanne - Do you have a link to your store? I would love to see the things you have available.
Tina - Congrats on your 3 lbs loss.
Susan - Hope the first week back at school was good.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 10:09 PM   #23  

Have to agree about menopause although hot flashes were really the only thing that I had.

Tina, 3 pounds is wonderful!!!! Chips & salsa would be calling my name too!

Maureen, we could all come and help you unpack!!

Dori, I loved my zumba classes! I want to take them again sometime. Yay for the 5k. I have done 3 of those, but I never run them, I'm a walker. I am at Jekyll Island till March 1. I know that I am close to you!!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 10:11 PM   #24  

by the way, Tina, I still can't figure out how to cut and paste on this laptop. Guess the tracker you see is what it will be till I get home. Hey! I just thought that maybe I could go to the lobby here. They have a business center for guests. Maybe I could get it to work on one of those computers. Don't think I'll go try it tonight though. It's dark out there!! lol
Old 01-08-2012, 10:09 AM   #25  
Thursday Lady

Tammy, have you gone to the User PC at the top of the page. Duh, surely you have. I don't know about your laptop. Have you just tried to highlight the area, then right click to cut and then right click to paste?
(I hope that sounds correct. It's easier to do than to say. )
What kind of laptop do you have now?

Last edited by Tina; 01-08-2012 at 10:09 AM.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:16 AM   #26  
Thursday Lady

HI all,
Dori, I was just thinking about you last night and wondering if things were going okay with you. That's great about doing a 5K. I've never had the chance to do one. You go girl!!!!!!

maureen, I'll be up there with Tammy to help you. I'm sure we can help decorate. Uh, what am I saying. I still need to do some decorating of my own.

susan, how are your kids doing? Is your mom still doing okay?

jeanne, did you get your crochet area organized? Is it still snowing? What kind of exercise do you do when it's bad weather?

janelle, still haven't heard from you this year!

Everyone have a great OP day!

Old 01-08-2012, 10:29 PM   #27  

Tina, I have never cut and pasted on a laptop before, so I'll try what you said. I have an HP laptop. My old one was a dell, and Tim and Lauren have been using it since both of thiers died. I use the desktop at home.

LOL @ decorating! I have lived in my place for 6 years now, and I am just now getting the bathrooms where I want them to be. Well, that's if the kids get them painted while I'm gone.

Had a good day foodwise. Keeping sugar under control. All of my readings have been great! Tomorrow if my morning reading is good, I am planning to have a small serving of ice cream sometime during the day.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:42 PM   #28  

It worked!! Thanks Tina!!!!
Old 01-08-2012, 10:47 PM   #29  
Susan

Hi,
It's good to hear from everyone. I think I'm getting sick. Been sneezing all day, head is stopping up and throat feels tight.

We bought a new kitchen table today and 4 chairs. It's counter height. It comes Saturday. Our current table has a big spilt down the center of it.

I'm not ready to go to work tomorrow.
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:31 PM   #30  

Susan, don't get sick. That's an order!! I like those tall tables!! I would have written you a note not to go to work today, but I read this too late.

Took a walk without the dog today. Amazing how much faster and further I went!! lol