Old 12-09-2011, 12:42 PM   #16  
... and a piece of toast.

S/C/G: 170 >:(/152/135

Height: 5'2" <-- well, almost

Turtle, turtle!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg story.jpg (21.2 KB, 1 views)
loose seal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:40 PM   #17  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

That thumbnail is hysterical! Loose Seal, you're too much.

Life4evr, I'm saying you have figured out how to eat well even when you're not "dieting" or even OP. What you experienced shows me that over time the things WW's preaches sinks in and we make so many of these things habits. Weigh to go in not obsessing or bingeing even when you weren't "really OP."

Day going nicely here. Out to dinner tonight at friends' house. We'll play games and munch. We like Apples to Apples. Then tomorrow we'll meet up with dd and grandson to go to the aquarium out on the island. Tomorrow night we're going to a Christmas concert which should really get us into the spirit.

Gotta run. You all take care.
Bandit, have a blas with dd in Tor. You've got a full weekend coming up.

Princess, hope you're almost ready to clock out and enjoy your weekend.

Cherry, how are you doing?
Terri, are you about to vacation?
Jar, how are you standing all those Christmas chocolates?
Taylor, so glad you reached your 10% Weigh to go!!! :
You're doing great.

I hope I've got everyone. You're all in my hearts. We can do this!
Judy
234.6/183.8/179 and thinner
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 09:06 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 279/270/180

Hi everyone I tried a new recipe. I even survived a holiday party. So I have tracked everything I have allready dipped into my weekly points but thats okay. I keep on hearing about this facebook group but I can never find it. Can someone point me in the right direction. Hope everyone has a goodnight. I made some rice krispie treats cause I was craving them. Those things are really sweet. I don't remember them being that sweet.
life4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:10 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 203/197/160

Height: 5.2.5

Hey All Busy Shopping Saturday ahead of me!!
Getting ready for our trip a few odds and ends hubby needs new sandles (wish me luck for that one!) son will wear crocks those you can get year round here. The sandles I figure last resort might be sears catalogue. A few gifts I still need to purchase too!!!

Bandit hope you have fun at The Lowes Christmas Market I saw it on Breakfast Television looked like fun!

Life it is funny when we stay away from junk food, that when you eat it again it tastes differently. I have thought that about a few things recently too.

Judy You are always so busy! Its sounds like you have a wonderful family and lots of great friends which makes for a happy life !!! And thats awsome!

Princess hope work isnt wearing you out too much!!!

Loose Seal I think you are hillarious!!!! and don't worry I didn't do near the cereal aisle!!!

Cherry/Taylor/Jar hope you gals are keepin at it!

Have a great day gals!!!

Terri

Last edited by terrod99; 12-10-2011 at 08:12 AM.
terrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:36 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi turtles - my dd has a ckient right now, so I have some time to play on her computer.

Good day yesterday - did the big walk in Tor from Union up to dd place
(Yonge & Bloor area) which takes about 45 minutues & stopped at fruit store and picked up some nice fresh fruit & actually had that for my lunch.
Hair looks so much better as well & then we had a dinner at Japenese place and I picked a shrimp/noodle dish which I know was probably high in calories but I ate light all day, which hopefully helps.

I was down 1# at my weigh in & was totally surprised, with having a few Christmas get togethers. So super happy with that.

Life - funny about the rice krispie squares, when I got to my dd she had a plateful on the counter. So had one last night with a cup of tea & yes, they are on the sweet side but I still enjoyed it for a change.

Nice sunny day up here & getting ready to hit the Christmas market, then home and out later for the dance

All - have a great Saturday & lets all try and get in some extra water & exercise this week to help offset the Christmas goodies!
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:46 AM   #21  

Met my exercise challenge for the week and, despite my grrreat slip up(s) my avg. daily cals. came in at 1500/day. So overall, not too shabby.

Am off the the Target to snag yet another $10 gift certificate while purchasing some nifty gifties. Try your best to stay OP. Two steps forward and one step backwards still gets you to where you're going. Have a great weekend you guys!
Old 12-10-2011, 01:50 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 279/270/180

Hope everyone has a good day. So back to those rice krispie treats. I was like a kid in the candy store. I had too many of them which i tracked them. Yeah I don't think I will be making rice krispie treats anytime soon again. Just got done with lunch. I have my other client in like an hour. So Monday I am going to work on the exercise part of things. My eating today has been okay, minus the rice krispie treats which I am paying for.

Hope everyone has a good day.
life4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:31 PM   #23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by life4evr View Post
Hope everyone has a good day. So back to those rice krispie treats. I was like a kid in the candy store. I had too many of them which i tracked them. Yeah I don't think I will be making rice krispie treats anytime soon again. Just got done with lunch. I have my other client in like an hour. So Monday I am going to work on the exercise part of things. My eating today has been okay, minus the rice krispie treats which I am paying for.

Hope everyone has a good day.
I can eat an entire 13x9 pan of those dang things all by myself. Not kidding. It's that sweet-n-crunchy combo . . . . gets ya everytime.
Old 12-10-2011, 07:20 PM   #24  

I am here. I tried to post a few days ago and the internet shut down on me so I never ended up reposting. Weigh in this week was good considering it is that TOM. Also on Thur. I had a gallbladder attack. I have had a couple before after each of the kids basically. So I am working on eating better for that to. This week down -0.8.
CherryAutumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 09:59 PM   #25  
Chick

Loose Seal, sounds like you had a great week!

Cherry, congrats on your loss. Weigh to go!
Judy
Old 12-11-2011, 07:14 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Good morning everyone and happy Sunday to you all. Super cold morning here! I slept like a rock last night, LOL, I was one tired lady after a ver long day yesterday.

Have a ton to get done today so I need to get moving. Sorry that my posts have been so short lately just feel like I am always on the run these days.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 09:04 AM   #27  

Itry ... it had its ups and downs. Haven't gotten weighed yet but am pretty sure it's down. It's been two weeks so . . . something good had better have happened! My jeans feel much better so that's always a good thing.

We got the tree up last night but not decorated. Today, for sure. Have a great day everyone and STAY ON PLAN!
Old 12-12-2011, 11:36 AM   #28  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
Wow, we are something! We're here for each other and if our posts have to be super short, we're still here. I had a tough time yesterday with food, ate much too much, but today is another day. I'd love to wrap up this week without a gain because we are ending our Biggest Loser Challenge this week. If I look at each day as a new day and eat appropriately, I can get where I want. I won't even get on the scale right now because I am sure that my "fake weight" is very high. will help today. Long Island, where I live, is finally really cold. Welcome winter. Brrrrr. But I can inside. Also, heading to grocery store to get supplies in for the good days coming up. Need to restock on frozen veggies that also help me through.

Wishing you all a great OP day! Chime in when you can.

Princess, I felt that way for over three weeks. I feel like I just caught up, at last, and the my dd asked for a favor that will take a bit of work. It's okay.
I love my kids.

Let's do this! Let's be strong to the challenge!!!! (Oh, I feel a little hypocritical because I overindulged yesterday, but as long as I'm OP today I'll stop what could have been a binge.)

Judy
Old 12-12-2011, 12:56 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi turtles:

CHerry - congrats on your weight loss!

Loose Seal - hope you got your tree decoratated and keep up the good work

Princess - hey there busy girl, hope you are making some time for yourself as well.

Life -yes, sometimes treats are just too hard to portion control. I get hooked on the crunchy type things (chips, crackers) more so than the sweet.
I ended up having another rice krispie treat next day, so had 2 pieces overall which isn't too bad.

Judy - It is cold up here as well but sunny today which makes it easier to deal with. And thanks for cheering us all on!!

On Saturday before we went to Christmas market, my dd took me to the humane society where she volunteers as dog walker. Got to see some of the ones she walks & there was also a fundrasier going on where people brought in their pets for a picture with Santa & proceeds went to humane society.
So that was different - I was expecting it to be sad but there were lots of people spending time with the animals & a few got adopted which was great.

The market was good, but it was super cold - there were lots of buildings to go through and lots of artists on hand selling things.
Got some shopping done yesterday, so overall good weekend.

So, ladies this is our final week and to go along with Judy's inspiring cheers,
Lets do our best and wrap this challenge up!!! Good luck, everyone!
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:58 PM   #30  

Still plugging along here. I'm hoping my sweet tooth shuts up cause it's wanting a little sumpin' sumpin'. Sucking on a jolly rancher to try and nip it in the bud. Why don't they sell just cherry and watermelon jolly ranchers in their own bag? Crazy they don't do that!

Tree is up but still need to do some more shopping, which I really don't feel like taking the time to do. Blarg.

Trying to keep my 'down by 5lbs.' Christmas goal in mind to help me stick to the plan. It ain't easy, is it?