3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Weight Watchers > WW Clubs and Groups

Thursday Chatters for July!

Old 07-18-2011, 10:35 AM   #16
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everyone!!!!

Susan - Yay I'm so glad you had a great trip and a double Yay on not gaining! So glad you are going to SA to see your mom! Pryers being said for your Godmother too!

Tina - I heard that you guys were under a "heat advisory" and not to be out and about unless neccessary! It is hot here too. It is suppose to be in the 90's all week with chances of severe storms a couple of those evenings. The humidity is the killer. urgh!

Janelle - I miss my garden. With the move we had decided not to put one in! Sooo glad you are enjoying yours.

Maureen - wooooohoooooo on that road trip. Glad it is going good!

Marion & Tammy - hi! miss you guys!

Well for me......I started my new job yesterday. It was good. I didn't sit down once so my back is KILLING me today! urgh! I have been off (from retail) for 6 mmonths so my back & leg muscles are weak!

The house........hmmmm.......where to start. lol! It is moving along. Looks like we will be in around the middle of august. I think it is going to be beautiful. I am a little nervous about the paint color choices that I made. I have always had white or creamy colors with a blue kitchen for the most pop of color. WELL......this house is C-O-L-O-R!!! My kitchen is pumpkin spice (love) followed by a gourd color in the dining room (which is the room I'm not sure I like) and two tone in the living room with a dark cream and brown....(the verdict is still out on that too) and the bathroom is terra cotta. (love) It's hard to get a mental pic without the white trim and cabinets and furniture in it. eh, it can always be changed if need be! lol! The kitchen cabinets arrived last week and are in the garage! THEY ARE BEAUTIUFL! The bathroom stuff we have had, and is suppose to be going in soon. The girls got bob a gift card for fathers day, so he bought a hammer (masonary) drill. Yesterday he put up the new mailbox, house #s, flag pole and porch blinds. Yay! Looks great! The window guys are coming weds. We may replace the front windows if not too expensive.
Ill get pictures this afternoon. Look for them on fb!

As far as my diet. Oh, am I on a diet!?!? lol. just kidding. I have been working hard at getting my water in and staying op. Went to ww last week and I am going tonight or tom. I got on the scale yesterday and it said I gained a smidgin'.. Urgh!

Well have a great day. Stay cool!
jeanne

She had not known the weight, until she felt the freedom
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:58 AM   #17
Thursday Lady

Good morning!

I hope everyone will have a great day!!!
Old 07-20-2011, 11:45 PM   #18
Susan

Had lunch with a friend I haven't seen in 5 Years! She use to be one of my best friends! Lunched ended up being 3 1/2 hours! Great!

Then a trip to the dermatologist who proceed to find lots of spits to zap! Pat says I go way to often to him! That is what happens when you have fair rosy skin, dark hair, and lot and lots of freckles!!!

auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:37 PM   #19
Thursday Lady

Morning,
It's hot!!! And, it's still early and in the 80's.

Susan, that's so great you meeting up with an old friend.

Dermatologists----I have fair skin but don't have as much trouble as my sister. She's older and her group would stay out in the sun all the time, getting suntans. She's paying for it now with many places being frozen or cut off.
I had a place on my forhead sliced off about 2 weeks ago. It's about healed up and will not leave a scar. Yea! (Got a place on the side of my knee that was frozen last year and there's a yucky scar.)

Maureen, are you alive! I'll bet you slept for days after that marathon trip. Let us know how you are.

janelle, how's the garden? How is that new grandbaby?

jeanne, stay calm. Your house will look great.

Tammy, we miss you here.
Dori and Mimi, you are missed.

farmgilr, I hope your family is healing.

Let's drink our water and stay as cool as possible.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:14 PM   #20

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi all
we made it here monday evening-I can't believe how much my brother drove-about 2200 miles give or take-he did the bulk of the driving for sure. I started working wednesday so just getting into the swing of things there. And my condo will be finalized on tuesday. Lawyer paper work etc-but ladies!!! I already bought a condo here. just the bank stuff, have to have lawyer look at condo reserve fund etc but hopefully possession will be aug 15. Have I mentioned before that I'm nuts??? I'm staying at my husband's place(next on the agenda is getting my divorce-it's been 5 yrs now) and he smokes and really doesn't keep a very clean place. I really can't stand it. So the faster I get out the better. Been not following program too much but will get back on track real fast.
I hope we all have a great weekend and will be here later
Old 07-24-2011, 05:12 PM   #21
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

Hi! It's been hot, hot, hot! I've been spending most of my free time in the garden. I do so enjoy that.

Hubby been helping his uncle with wheat harvest. They got done yesterday.

I finally decided on a final goal of 140. Pfft. It's too hot to diet. Rather drink beer.

ANyway, been stuck at 143.2 for 2 weeks. Oh well. This too shall pass.

I was getting bored of eating the same ole safe things, so gonna shake it up this week. May be eating soup. Have a tooth that cracked and fell apart. Dentist appt. in the morning.

Disney world. New condo and moving! Trips to dermatologist,
New house and color No gain vacation,

3+ year maintainer.
The human body is capable of amazing things! But without the mind, it is nothing. Get your mind in gear and the body will follow!

Be selfish about caring for yourself, you deserve it!
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 05:47 PM   #22
Thursday Lady

Happy Monday
I hope everyone is having a great day. I know---first day of the week means back to work and/or housework, shopping, etc.

I've been sooooo OP today that it's disgusting.
This morning, I walked for 30 minutes. That was difficult becuase I was so tired!
It did give me some energy, though. I've done the grocery shopping and washed several loads of clothes.
I bought ingredients for a couple of crockpot meals. It's way too hot to cook.

Old 07-26-2011, 09:14 AM   #23
jeanne

Hi everyone! I'm off today! I have to get caught up with laundry, dusting and packing a little more too! I enjoy my new "old" job. I can't believe how much I remembered after 8 years since being there! It's weird not being a boss tho! This is my first hourly part time postion since I was 15 and worked at an ice cream stand. haha! Oh well. I'm going to try to enjoy it. I'm having a hard time with being at work when things are going on at the new house tho. I want to be there too! wahhhh!

Our realtor is having an open house for the house we are living in now on Aug. 14th. FINALLY!!!!! grrrr!
http://www.howardhanna.com/property/...ame=West penn

Have a great day everyone!!!!

Old 07-26-2011, 10:14 AM   #24
Thursday Lady

Jeanne, I LOVE your house website. Tell me, are your taxes really only $750.00 a year?

I'm getting ready to go exercise. Wow, 2 days in a row.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:27 AM   #25
jeanne

Tina...........hahahahhahahah!!!!! YES!!! THAT IS SOOOOO TRUE......$750!!! How about that pepto bismol pink bedroom? hahah! I think that (kaits room) will should the place!

Old 07-27-2011, 12:57 AM   #26
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

: woohoo::wo ohoo:

I have officially lost 30 pounds! 2 to go!

Pats self on back!

Anyone need some fresh spinach or lettuce, it's growing like a weed in my garden.

Meeting with insurance adjustor tomorrow. Hail damage on one insured auto and holes in siding, fascia, and other misc, yard, home and garden stuffs.

3+ year maintainer.
The human body is capable of amazing things! But without the mind, it is nothing. Get your mind in gear and the body will follow!

Be selfish about caring for yourself, you deserve it!
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:33 AM   #27
Thursday Lady

Janelle

Congratulations!
Old 07-27-2011, 10:54 AM   #28
jeanne

Yay Yay Yay Janelle!!!!!!!!

Old 07-27-2011, 05:06 PM   #29

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

way to go Janelle!!
Jeanne-how's the house & the job going?
Tina, are you staying cool?
Susan, how you doing?
I'm just waiting for the paperwork and then I'll meet with the lawyer and hopefully by next week I'll have a definite date on when I move into my place. For an old person I'm not doing too bad!!!
I've been in my job a week and starting to feel like I never left.
Things are going well.

Hope everyone's great-
maureen
Old 07-27-2011, 06:53 PM   #30
Thursday Lady

Maureen, that's great about your new place.
Am I staying cool---you jest.
We do have a tropical storm coming into the Gulf. Maybe by Friday night we'll have some rain. All the weathermen are gearing up and hoping the main part will come over us.
I just want some rain.

I went back to a WW meeting today. I think I'll try the one free week of WW Online and see if I like that more. Or, I might just do the eTools.

Last edited by Tina : 07-27-2011 at 06:53 PM.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.