Old 07-03-2011, 11:22 PM   #16  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Here's and to all of us to get through the weekend the best we can! To those of us doing fine, . To those of us who need a little cheering on, and .

Enjoy------yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift----that's why it's called a present.
Love,
Judy
234.6/???/180's by 9/1/11
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 09:17 PM   #17  

Sorry i have not been posting ladies. I have not been able to get myself on the wagon with weight watchers lately. I have decided to try another avenue and i am hoping you ladies wont mind if i continue posting on this thread even if i am not doing weight watchers.
CherryAutumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:12 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 203/197/160

Height: 5.2.5

Hey all back to reality!!!!

You guys have been busy!!! Part of the charm of the lake is no computer/cellphone reception, hydro or running water which isn't so charming at times!!

Glad everyone is well, hope you all had a great weekend, weather could not have been better here, lots of swimming, 2 nights of fireworks. Wonderful weekend!

Ok so ate well, not too much, but not perfect!!! Must get back to counting, tracking have got too confident and got away from that.

Cherry you just keep at it okay? Drop in when you can and let us know how you are doing.

Short work week! Must get to it!!

Terri
terrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:04 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday! Great weekend and am sad that it is over with already. Even though I used all of my extra weeklies I think I did pretty well, the scale will tell though I guess. I did not get the exercise in that I hoped so will try and do better at that.

Have a great day all!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:06 AM   #20  
Chick

I am encouraged to hear from so many Turtles this morning.

Cherry, we love to have you post. Several of us have switched from WW to TOPS and that's fine. WW is a style of life and if you need something else right now, you go Girl!!!!!! Find what you need to get to a healthy weight and keep on posting here.

Terri, Glad you had such a wonderful weekend. I love fireworks---glad you had the chance to enjoy yourself.

Princess, good for you for counting and using extra weeklies----when you do that you feel like you're in control----a good place to be. You're sounding strong to me.

Pat and Bandit and Life4evr, how are you doing?

I had a good weekend, but by the fourth I was exhausted and took a rest from my busy life. I stayed home, ate what I wanted, and rested. I actually took a nap in the late afternoon and felt much better.

Today will be good. My dh is trying very hard and that always helps. We had been going out to eat too often and that packs on the pounds no matter how careful I am with selections.

We are great.
Love,
Judy
234.6/????/180's by 9/1
Old 07-05-2011, 12:19 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hello, turtles:

Pat - nice job on your weigh in, great news!

Princess - nice to hear your dh is joining you with ww, that will be a big
help and heres to this week being better.

Judy - nice you got in some swimming, I love the water also.

Terri - I also don't have computer at my trailer, but have all the other
comforts of home. We also did fireworks in Port & they were awesome.

I was down 1# Thurs at my weigh in & tried to behave over the weekend.
It is hard when you have lots of company & there are so many treats available. So hopefully didn't do too much damage.

All - glad everyone enjoyed their holiday, now lets all get back to it!
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:47 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 279/270/180

Hope everyone is well. I am kind of not really doing anything with any consistency so that is bad. I don't know. Just trying to figure things out. I will pop back in again when I can.
life4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:43 PM   #23  
Chick

Bandit, : and congrats on being 1# down. Whatever you're doing is working. Good for you. The weekend was tough and I could have done better. Am hoping for a decent WI tomorrow.

Life4evr, chime in when you can. Don't beat yourself up. Get as close to a good routine as you can and make this your healthy lifestyle. We all get scattered from time to time. I'm sending you : to make this work. We're all pulling for you!
Judy
234.6/?????/180's by sept.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:12 AM   #24  

Hey All

I also find summer very challenging, we just live a whole different lifestyle the work routine that I find very comforting is gone. The weeks are usually shorter we go to the lake on the weekend, I always plan on still going to the Y, but I always stop not enough time.

So I am sure that we are still using some of the skills we have learned, we have talked about this many times. We are drinking more water, eating more veggies, parking further away, some of these things have stuck. We must remember as Judy says it is lifestyle, and we must live, we will not be perfect. If we overeat on the weekend then we must be good during the week. So Judy is right lets stop beating ourselves up!!!! Praise ourselves for the good things and let the imperfections go....

You guys are all great, I am so glad to have stumbled upon this site!!!

Terri
Old 07-06-2011, 07:53 AM   #25  

Good morning everyone and happy Wednesday to you all! Things are chugging along for me here eating has been pretty good so far, exercise I still need to work on but will get there. Was going to take the dogs to the park last night for a quick walk but I was just too tired, I did mow the yard and work in the garden and till I got done throwing something together for supper I was tired and went to bed.

I have my ultrasound and doctors visit tomorrow, they told me to be prepared for them to take a biopsy also if they don't like what they see on the ultra sound - they say that can lead to some pretty bad cramping so I may or may not make it to TOPS for W/I tomorrow evening, I told them that I would most likely not be there just incase so someone else is prepared to take notes, etc. I am eager to get things moving the right direction so am looking forward to getting this part over and done with quickly.

I totally agree with Terri and Judy... I am giving it my very best every day and not beating myself up about it when I don't do as well as I had hoped... life is just too short to put so much pressure on ourselves...

Congrats to Bandit on her loss, that is fabulous!

Have a great day all, enjoy the warm weather while we can and do your best.
Old 07-06-2011, 01:36 PM   #26  
Chick

Princess, good luck tomorrow with your ultrasound,etc. You need to know what's going on. and on your good food choices----and honestly, gardening and mowing the lawn in this weather counts for something as far as exercise.

I had 5 good eating days last week. Unfortunately the next two days were not good. Got into a funk about something I can't do anything about and ate over it. Now I'm working on getting my priorities straight. Me first, husband second, everyone else------I love them all, but they'll have to get in line. I can't believe I typed it, but I mean it. To survive and live a healthy life I need to get this extra weight off. I've lost a nice amount of weight, but I need to lose about the same amount again and I can do this.

Okay=-===congrats to Bandit again for such a nice loss.

Hi to Life4evr, Pat, Terri and Cherry------we'll keep on for each other.
Judy,
234.6/198.2/180's by sept. 1
small setback this week, I'm aiming for 1# down next week.
Old 07-06-2011, 03:40 PM   #27  

Hi turtles:

Really hot up here, but I like the heat so not complaining.

Princess - good luck tomorrow, glad you are heading in direction of getting
things looked after healthwise.

Terri - I know what you mean about summer being challenging. I also get out of my regular eating/exercise routine and my good intentions are easily derailed.

Judy - you've got the right idea, you have to look after yourself first or you will be in no position to help others. So you do what you need to and everything will work out.

I think my plan of action for the summer is going to be to really be strict
during the week and not get all stressed out on the weekend. Our summers
are so short you just have to enjoy the heat & company when you can.

THink we are all doing a good on this journey, so lets just keep at it and
enjoy ourselves & just try and make some good choices as well. There is no way I am gaining back what I have lost & I will keep reminding myself of that.

Good luck at the scales!
Old 07-07-2011, 07:15 AM   #28  

All- Keep at it! Life is full of challenges this one we can overcome! We do have to think of ourselves first!
Bandit your plan sounds good!
Judy 5 good days is great!!! forget the bad ones!!
Princess check with an update after your appt. Take some Advil/Tylenol before just in case they do a biopsy.
Life/Pat/Cherry check in when you can

Great weather weekend ahead, going to be out in the sunshine enjoying! Hope you all do the same.

Terri
Old 07-07-2011, 08:04 AM   #29  

Good morning everyone and a very happy hot summer Thursday it is here in Indiana... loving this hot and fairly dry weather! Eating has been pretty good and little bits of exercise here and there - took the dogs to the park last night for a quick once around which is not very far at all but it was so hot that it was about all the oldest dog could handle... and DH too... LOL. He hates the hot weather and I am like a sponge soaking it up!

Totally agree with the overall game plan for all of us... I am exactly the same, during the work week I do pretty well, come the weekends - not so good but will keep at it.

Bandit: Good luck tonight at your W/I! Enjoy the summer while you have it... yours are even way shorter than ours so have a good time while you can but I understand about not regaining... I did and it stinks!

Judy: Hang in there, you are doing great just need to take care of yourself for a change and you will be back at it in no time at all! Stress and emotional stuff gets us every time... ugh!

Terri: Thanks for the tip and I will take some before I head in there today! Will be glad to get it over with. Any plans for the upcoming weekend?

Life: How are you doing? Hang in there and post when you can!

Cherry: How are you doing?

Have a great day all!
Old 07-08-2011, 08:48 AM   #30  

Morning,turtles:

Sound like you are all doing great, which is nice to hear.

I "turtled" at my meeting and was thankful not to be up especially after a
holiday weekend. Weather is super and am loving the sunshine.
Having lunch with my gf today then heading up to trailer for weekend.

All - have a great weekend and lets all be "losers" at the scales