Old 05-25-2011, 02:48 PM   #46  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Hi Turtles,
It's really nice to be back. Being away was great, but now I'm settling into my old routine. I'm trying to not eat unless I'm hungry. What a concept!
So far, so good.
I gained another .6# this week-----but being away and getting almost no exercise and having a restaurant that served delicious food, I could have expected to gain more. Very glad I didn't.
Gotta run and still do more things. I'll start a new thread when we hit 50messages. In the meantime, keep on keepin' on. You're all the best!
Judy
234.6/197.8/180's and thinner
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:51 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday to you all! Tonight is my W/I and meeting so we will see if all the hard work is paying off... not sure but will be excited with a loss.

Huge horrible storms came thru here last evening... lots of damage all around but it looks like we were lucky at our house and other than a lot of standing water we have no damage... we were lucky.

Just trying to stay on plan and get ready for the holiday weekend here, not much else going on.

Judy: It is wonderful to get away but nice to get home and be in your own world and routine. I am sorry that you had a gain, any gain no matter of the reason is never what we want to see so I hope the scale heads in the other direction for you this week!

Bandit: I was only able to catch a couple of minutes of the final episode but it looked like they had lost a ton of weight... wow what fabulous results... I am thinking that Jillian is going to be missed... I liked her, LOL, she was fiesty and snarky!

Cherry: Congrats and run with it! A loss is a loss, just keep at it and it will become constant!

Terri: How are you doing?

Life: How is everything going for you!

I have to run, have a great day ladies!

Last edited by Princess1122; 05-26-2011 at 07:52 AM.
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:45 AM   #48  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
Princess, good luck on your WI tonight. Glad you walked even though others didn't show up!

Yesterday was a good day. Food was careful and I ate when hungry---not too much snacking, so I'm glad about that. Hoping for a good weekend and a good WI. Family will be here this weekend and we'll have round the clock and weekend BBQ's. I'm going to check out my cookbooks to see about new salads. One I'll make for sure is sliced cukes and onions, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper and dill. Yummy and basically no points.

Have a great day everyone!!!!
Judy
234.6/197.8/180's and thinner
Old 05-26-2011, 09:48 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Morning, turtles:

Judy - sorry to hear about your little gain at the scales but happy you
enjoyed your get away. Now you are back & can get back into your regular routine and be back down again in now time.

CHerry - congrats to you. Baby steps get you far in the long run.

Princess - good luck tonight at your weigh in and am hoping you will be
rewarded greatly at the scales for all your hard work.

I have today off and working tomorrow instead, we have 1 girl off on maternaty leave and another one is going to Washington for a few days and will be off tomorrow, so I will go in. I don't mind doing that sometimes.
So today I thought I would do yard work at the house & guess what, woke
up to pouring rain so right now looking like a laundry/indoor catchup day.
Seriously this rain is getting to be abit much, you just can't plan anything.
Oh well, complaining about it doesn't help.

So I also have my weigh in tonight and if I get by with a turtle I will be happy.
I have not been exercising at all since I hurt my knee and that just snowballs over to having too much off this & that and before you know it the scale goes up. Even just alittle exercise helps soooo much and I think you get into
a different mindset as well. If I got creative I could be doing some kind of exercise, but am use to my walking and just using that excuse to be lazy.

Princess - I like Jillian as well and certainly won't be the same without her.
Last month she was in Toronto for a book signing and my daughter got to meet her and had a good talk with her as well. Jillian was very encouraging to my daughter who is also a trainer and we got some nice pictures of them together.

All- hope you are having the best week you can with whatever you have to deal with.

And rememer - If losing weight was easy everyone would be thin.
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:36 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 279/270/180

Hey everyone. I am here tomorrow is weigh in day so that should be interesting for me. I have learned I do not need to work third when I have to be up the next day. IT throws my sleep schedule all off. Nothing new to report hope everyone had a good day.
life4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 07:37 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Good morning everyone and happy Friday! We have a very busy weekend ahead of us and I don't know how often I will be able to get online but I hope that everyone enjoys their weekend / holiday - I am thinking the preparation is the key to success for all of us over the next few days.

Went to my meeting and W/I last night, was down 1.0 lbs... I really thought it would be more, and the scale - up until last night showed that I was down about 3 lbs, I jumped on quick before I headed out to my meeting and wham! it was way back up, not sure what I did wrong. But I was down a pound and I will take it and keep at it!

Bandit: Hope you did well last night at your W/I! That was nice of you to switch days with your co-worker! We have so much standing water it will most likely be till Monday till we can mow and our grass is soooo long now from all the rain... oh well - we will get at it when we get back from being down south.

Judy: Your salad sounds wonderful! Big opening day for all of the beach towns and boardwalks so I am sure there will be lots going on in your neck of the woods!

Life: Hope you have a good weekend!

Cherry: How are you doing? Any plans for the weekend?

Terri: How are you doing? Hope all is well with you, post with an update when you can!

Last edited by Princess1122; 05-27-2011 at 07:39 AM.
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 08:38 AM   #52  
Chick

Hi All,
I'm going to start a new thread since we hit 50 posts. See you all at #256 Bale of Turtles Keepin' On!

Princess, it could be a fluid gain. Something salty would do that to me. Down 1# is good, but when you were expecting down #3, it is disappointing. Stay tight. You know what you're doing and you'll get those #3 off this week.

I had an okay day in that my dh wanted Greek food. I pointed out a gyro which is what I had. It was 16 points plus. Certainly not worth it in my opinion, especially since I had to go into my weekly points to fit it in. I'm up 1/2# on my scale, when I had already dropped a little weight the day before. So today, I'll be even better. I can do this. My sister pointed out to me that I had gotten heavy, and I knocked off a lot of weight and I've been chiseling off bits and pieces of weight since then. She's right and I shouldn't be sad about not doing better. However, I'm up about 8-10# since Christmas and I need to be more efficient about losing that weight! Wish me well.

See you all on the next thread!
Judy