any one weigh in on Fridays?

• I recently rejoined WW after several years. I am really enjoying the new Points Plus program. I have my first weigh-in tomorrow and am looking forward to it. Was just wondering if there was anyone else out there that weighs-in on Fridays?
  • I am with you, I am new and LOVE the new points plus plan, it's SO effective, I am almost afraid I am losing too fast! I weigh-in every Friday night. I like Friday nights because if I can't make it, I can immediately go Saturday morning. Nice to have a back up plan. Hope you have a good weigh-in. :")
  • 4Health4Good......How long have you been doing the points plus program? I have been doing it for 6 weeks and have lost 15.6 pounds. I had lost 16.8 pounds, but had a minor set back and gained 1.2 pounds last week. Determined not to let it get me down. Now on week 7 and headed for a weigh-in this morning. Hoping for a loss. Good luck in your weight loss journey.
  • I weigh in on Friday mornings! I do mine online, but I like Fridays because I then have weekend to deal with the results I can either give into temptation and use those weekend points on a smoothie or I can throw in some extra cardio if needed!
  • i weigh in on Friday mornings too
    I like Fridays because if I behave myself and eat well on the weekend, I almost forget about all of my weekly points by Thursday.
    I have been on WWPP for 6.5 weeks, have lost 10 pounds. I don't know why its not coming off faster. I work out, I drink tons of water and I track everything I eat. I don't cheat- at all. I have @ 100 more lbs to lose, so it would be nice if this picked up a bit.
  • Keep up the good work mommysan. Slow and steady wins the race. The way I look at it is, as long as you are losing you are heading in the right direction.
  • I weigh in on Fridays since my weekends get kind of hectic between work and trying to get class work done. I am a little off track but I am getting there again.
  • I also weigh in on fridays, but I am doing ww on my own and using the flex/momentum plan since that is what I have from doing ww before. I like having the extra points for the weekend just incase.

froggy3298
  • I just rejoined WW too (for the um...4th or 5th time LOL)-I weigh in on Fridays at noon-it's convenient because the meeting is at lunch time and close to my office so I can just hop over there for the meeting and get a break from work.

I've lost 7lbs in 2 weeks and hope to lose another 2lbs this week to reach my 5% goal. Points+ is great. I really like the free fruit-although idk about all the bananas. One day I ate 3 bananas. I like to freeze them and whip them in the blender with cinnamon-so good.

Best of luck to all you other Friday weigh-in watchers!
  • I just joined WW online, and I think I'm going to like it. My sister is a WW counsellor, so I have her as a resource also. She's always putting good recipes out on Facebook.
    I record my weight on Fridays, although I'm one of those people who likes to çheck in with the scale every day.

Question: I'm trying to put the link to my weight loss ticker here, but it only seems to show the text and not the graphics. What am I doing wrong?
  • I'm really excited...I rejoined WW after probably 10-12 yrs. My first weigh in will be this coming Friday. I've had a tough weekend, already used my extra weekly points *blush* but oh well, thats what they're for i suppose....cant wait to hear how you guys are doing!!
  • I do, I do! Can we set up a Friday WI group?
  • Quote: I do, I do! Can we set up a Friday WI group?
    I think we should...i'll do it