Old 04-20-2011, 10:22 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi turtles:

Cold & rainey up here & we had a big storm during the night.
My gf is staying with me so will have company for a couple of weeks.
We got in 3 miles walking Mon night & doing hot yoga tonight.
Eating has been pretty good (she eats healthy which helps) & we have made some nice dinners already.

All - everyone is struggling & Judy you are so right about losing weight being hard but we all have done it before & can do it again. So, lets all
have a better week at the scales, journal, and get in some exercise.
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:11 PM   #62  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Great tips and exercise, Bandit!

I went to my meeting, but didn't weigh in. I know I'm up, but that's okay. I'm coming close to being OP and I'm tracking today.
Judy
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:21 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 203/197/160

Height: 5.2.5

Hey All! Happy last day of the week!!! Yeah for Good Friday!
I really do love my job! But I do look forward to the down time, as it is very busy, and emotionally exhausting sometimes. Just wanted to clarify that, I seem to be always cheering the end of the week!

Any way......... doing ok eating not too bad, auquafit x 2, have my big water jug on my desk. Looks like the sun is going to shine today. Did the grocery shopping last night, figured the store would be too busy tonight. Having my family Friday for dinner and easter egg making. My sis and I make the jello pudding easter eggs every year, it is a tradition. Thank god they are way too sweet for me!!! Never really wanted to eat them.

Hope you all have a great long weekend, try to stay on plan, and get in some form of exercise! We have to just keep at it, try to stay motivated and it WILL happen!!!!!

Terri Keppin at it!!!
terrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:59 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday to you all! Cold down here but the sun is shining... not for long though as they are calling for the rain to start again tonight... LOL - never ending this time of year.

The garden is water logged so not really sure how the cold weather veggies are going to turn out, will just wait and see.

I totally agree with Bandit, it is not our first rodeo so lets just do what we can and keep at it!

Have to run, super busy day here again.
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 12:50 PM   #65  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Hi Turtles,
We're running long, so I'll see you all at thread #254, Bale of Turtles Acting Like Turtles!!
Judy
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote