Old 03-29-2011, 09:08 AM   #46  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Hi Turtles,
Okay----thinking about what Terri said: If we haven't taken measurements, please take them now. We'll all be thinner since we are determined to reach goal. I've got mine recorded and I have lost over five inches from my hips. Can you imagine that? I'm down from a 2X to a size 16-18 in pants. So, I love Terri's suggestion. Many times the scale didn't budge for me, but I'd lose 1/4" somewhere and I was always glad!

And also, keeping on posting here is what I need to do! And the thinking part, Terri----you're right on! I have realized that even when I was tracking, at night I'd grab a little this or that and slow up my weight loss.
I'm ready for this weight to come off.

Princess, feel better. :

All: We are doing this. Baby steps, drink the water, move the body and keep on keepin' on. The scale's looking better for me today, so I'm feeling great.

Judy
234.6/191.8/180's and thinner
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:29 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Morning, turtles:

Terri - great pep talk, just what we all need - thanks!

Princess - not good about the headache, my dd gets migraines and is always a concern, hope you are feeling better.

Judy - glad your scale is co-operating, nice to see it go down.

All - keep motivated!

Kept on track yesterday and brought big salad with chicken for my lunch.
So all set for a good OP day!
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:02 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 279/270/180

Hi. Everyone. So I had a serious eating session yesterday, I did track everything. I guess the potatoe chips set me off. Not really sure. Everyone knows I have a serious sweet tooth. So those little frozen pops that are flavored. Anyway we have several of those here. I had one and then tracked it. It was only 1 pt. I can deal with that.

I had to get my eyes examined today which is always an adventure for me since I have a condition. But I am good. New contacts are ordered and my condition has stabalized itself. Thank God. I know I really need to avoid salt. Exercise isn't happening today, just feeling too drained.

Hope everyone has a good evening.
life4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:24 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 203/197/160

Height: 5.2.5

Wed. Weigh In!

Hope all my positive talk helped me!!!! I ate too much last night, why!!!! self sabotage! Moving on I got up at 5:20 am and went to the Y did 50 minutes of cardio, until my ipod thingy flew and mad a big clatter to the floor! It has a metal back and was very loud! Leave it to me to cause a spectacle !

So have a great Hump day! Water, Move, Power Foods! and keep on keepin on Gals!

Terri
terrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:19 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Morning turtles:

Terri - good luck today at the scales!

Life - glad your eye examine went well.

Nice sunny day up here but we are suppose to get some snow overnight & then rain tomorrow. Hopefully snow won't amount to anything - really end
of March, bring on the warm temp!

Yesterday at work there were girlguide cookies on the counter - I almost had some with my coffee, but the box had not been opened yet, so that saved me.
People keep bringing stuff in that no one needs & I find that frustrating. I know we have to learn to avoid these things, but makes it hard. Anyway, I felt good about not indulging.

Does anyone watch Biggest Loser? They have lost so much weight it is truly amazing. Watched last night.

Have a good Wed.
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:56 AM   #51  
Chick

Hi running and on the phone, but I lost .8# this week. I think I've found a way to shake up the weight by limiting my bread to 1 serving/day.
Best to all!!!
Judy
234.6/190.8/180's and thinner
Keeping on this trend, I'll be in the 180's next week. Yay.
Old 03-30-2011, 02:55 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Just wanted to pop in a say a quick hello... things have been crazy busy this week for me so I just have not had time to realy post. Congrats to Judy and everyone else that lost this week - I don't think that I will be among the loosers but will keep at it!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:01 PM   #53  

Hope everyone has a good day. My eating has been okay. I managed to make it to the gym. The ellipitical machine nearly took me out, but I managed to survive 30 minutes on it. Sad to say I haven't had lunch yet. I went to the gym after work and running some errands. Going to cook in a few minutes.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:39 PM   #54  
Chick

Princess, write when you can. We all know how busy you are! :

Life4evr, weigh to go on the Yay! Let us know what you decide to cook.

Having a good day. Had the last step of getting my cap finished ----as in tooth, not hat. Am trying to keep on top of my emotions and eating the right foods. I feel I'm on the right track again and when I lose another pound this week I'll be in the 180's!!!!

Good luck to us all.

Bandit, hope your WI is a good one. Aunt Loopy, are you out there? Cherry, how's tricks? Nancy, are you having a good week? Terri, keep those thinking messages and pep talks coming. I know we'll all lose weight this spring!
Judy
234.6/190.6/180's and thinner!!!!!!
Old 03-30-2011, 07:09 PM   #55  

Thanks Itryharder. Well I cooked turkey cheeseburger with the cheese fries recipe from the WW site. Just got finished cooking some fish for tomorrow or later tonight not sure if I am going to get hungry again. So far I am still pretty good. I even did some light weights at the gym.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:22 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 203/197/160

Height: 5.2.5

Thursday! Blah!

Worked late missed the Weigh in! Had a headache, wanted to take a coworker out back and take a round out of her! then ate frozen pizza and drank wine! That sums up my day! Hope everyone elses was better!

Bandit- I have worked in different suites in our building most are like yours they were always bringing in stuff, now I work in the skinny healthy suite! It is good, we have healthy salad filled lunches if we order out! My boss is like me so it is good for her too that we moved offices. It is good to surround yourself with thin people!

Life, Judy & Princess hope all is well in your necks of the woods!

Aunt loopy, cherry, nancy check in we miss hearing from you guys!

Today is my Friday boss has the next 4 booked off! So I am playing hooky not telling anyone (read Mother) I am off, going to go to Y in the AM, maybe shopping me me me!!!!

hope you all have an on plan day!!!
Terri
terrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:38 AM   #57  
Chick

Terri, glad to hear you're in a "skinny suite" now. It is helpful to be in a skinny group. I am the only overweight person in my book club of seven members. They are all uber fit and have been their whole lives. They all go to the gym or workout in some way. One of them runs 8 miles s few times a week. We meet for lunch to discuss our book/monthly. I wouldn't dare order anything fattening because I'd look like a slob to myself with them all ordering chicken and salad. So, I've learned some good habits from them and it works.

Life4evr, I'll have to check out those fries-----and I should be eating more fish. Thanks for the tips.

Right now I'm eating an egg and cheese for breakfast----points plus4-----no bread. It holds me, especially if I start the day early with a small banana and then have the egg around ten o'clock. I usually eat an orange with the egg because it's tasty. That can hold me until two o'clock or so. Then I'm eating one full fiber slice of bread with 2oz. of turkey and a smear of roasted pepper spread. Yum! That's only 3points plus. For dinner I switched back to some very lean chopped beef and a sweet potato and veggies. That's a nice change from all the chicken I had been eating. In any case, for now, this is working. I'm down another pound on my home scale and I'm ready to shout Yay!!!

Here's a : and : to all of us. Whatever we're facing, we've probably faced before and we can get through it. Each day let's drink that water, move a bit, track our points and keep on keepin' on!
Judy
234.6/190.6/180's and thinner
Old 03-31-2011, 01:43 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone, still super busy here so this is another quick one... this week has been bad for food, we have Easter candy around all over the place and I have just not made good choices... moving on. W/I tonight with my meeting and will get a new week started tomorrow - hoping to have a better one.

Take care everyone!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:54 PM   #59  
Chick

Princess,
oooooh, Easter candy all over the place. I love the stuff. Even though I'll be hosting Easter here, I won't buy the stuff until good Sat. and at that I'll probably ask my dh to shop for it. That's tough having it right in front of you this early and right where you work. Here's : to help you not eat any more.

Gotta run, but I'll start a new thread right now. See you all at #253 Bale of Turtles Doing What We Should!

Judy