Thursday Chatters for March, 2011

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Hello, hello, hello---
    It is a beautiful day here....just stay out of the wind.
    I went to Home Depot to look for flowers. Wow, they'd just gotten in so many beautiful things.
    Since I live where I don't have any green space, I have to use a few pots. I bought 2 dahlias and 1 daisy and some white alysium. Now, I need Larry to go buy a bag of potting soil. (I'm still afraid of picking up anything heavy.)

Now, it's time for lunch and there's nothing in the house. What will I do!

• Hi,
    Today was a more peaceful day! I'm so thankful! Only one more day til break! YEA!!!!!

Nothing new here but wanted to say hi.

Tina, I would like to get flowers but we still have a chance of freezing still. Soon it will be warm enough.
  • Happy Saturday
    What's going on?

• Not much is going on here. I should be hurry to get my bags packed but I'll do it tomorrow at the LAST minute like usual. I told Pat, Momma was excited about me coming. He said "See aren't you glad I said go all week?" He is a silly boy! I'm not sure what we are going to do but I do know that I'm going to take inventory of her books and then get her some new ones. She loves Danielle Steele.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • Just stopping by while I eat lunch to say hello. Hope everyone is having a good day. Changed the time last night so today seems to be going pretty fast. Lots to do, I want to try and get my storage room organized etc-I've been putting it off long enough.

I hope we all have a great day on program

talk to you all later

maureen

PS Susan enjoy your time with your Mom
  • Hi group, It's been a very busy day.
    After church, we went to a pizza place. I had a little bit of salad and a few pieces of pizza. Then, we came home and worked on our presentation for the property valuation hearing that's on Tuesday. Yuck!

Maureen, I hope you got a lot done today.
    How did everyone else do today???????
  • Hi friends, What's going on?
    janelle, how is your new g-baby doing? How's work and your husband? You are quiet. I hope everything is okay.
    It's a beautiful day here. I'm going out to plant some flowers in my pots. I waited until now because it was pretty chilly here this morning--50's.

• Things are fine here. Just had a lot going on.

Down another 1.4 today at WI! Only 10.4 to be back at goal.

In other good news, I'm going to Lincoln at the end of the month, with my son, for 3 days to a high school football coaching clinic at the University of Nebraska! I went 2 years ago with my son who is a HS FB coach. Looking forward to the break. It's a lot of fun, and I'll get a couple of days away from all my worries.

I'm not going to go crazy with food, and we will walk, walk, walk, but I am going to have one nice meal, in a place we don't have locally. Probably Olive Garden.

The most fun part of this trip is we get to spend Saturday morning watching the Cornhuskers football practice. And talk to the coaches and get their input on things. Talk to the players!

Can you tell I'm a fan?

The baby is doing great. Gaining weight and sleeping pretty well. Not totally thru the night but for about 5-6 hours a night. Mom is doing good as well. Daddy is a proud papa, that little girl is going to wrap that State Trooper around her little finger!
  • Good Morning Ladies!!!! WELCOME Meghan!!!!! So nice to have you here!

Things are quiet this week (so far) for me & Sweet Baby Depot! Soooooo, once again, I had a "talk" with myself & decided to get back at it! geeeez, it's easy to get off it. I decided that every morning it will be the FIRST thing I do (ww online, 3 fc & make my days plan) and it will be the last thing I do before I go to bed!!!! And after my day is set & figured out...,.I will check the business and all my personal emails & facebook. There! I said it oiut loud. Feel free to hold me accountable!

I've come tooooooooo far to blow it now!!!

Have a great day everyone!

jeanne
  • Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I think everyone is Irish today, aren't they!
  • Good morning

Boy, have we ever been quiet. Susan, are you back home now? I hope you had a great time with your Mom.
    Tina, how are you feeling? Are you still going to the gym or just using the treadmill at home? I envy all you southerners who are able to think of planting flowers now. They're calling for snow here today! It won't stay but enough is enough.

Marion, how are things with you?

Jeanne, hi, are you still busy, busy busy?

My brother-in-law's pretty much finished with the painting. A few more little things and it's done. He's been busy during the week with some other contracts so has only been able to paint at my place on the weekend. It's looking good.

I went shopping on the weekend for new clothes. Since July I've lost about 24 lbs so my pants were not fitting very well. I'm so happy to report that I went from a size 14 to a size 10!! Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyy

Well, I have to get going. Let's all have a great day on program

take care

maureen
  • Hi All,
    I agree that it has been way too quiet around here. I don't believe it has ever been this quiet. We've got to do something about that, don't we!!!!!

Maureen, I'm so proud of you.
    Wow, going from a size 4 to a 10. So great!

Mimi, how are you doing?
    Dori, are you and Justin still OP? How is school?
    Susan, I know you were sorry to leave your mom. What all did you do?

Tammy, we miss you and hope you are feeling good.

janelle, how is work and how is your husband? How's that baby doing?
    Jeanne, how was your weekend?

I use the treadmills at the gym now. Mine doesn't work. We need to get rid of that thing! I went to the gym this morning for a little while. I've been OP all day. I've got to begin journaling again.
    Hope to hear from everyone soon.
  • Down another .6 at WI tonight! Woot!

Been staying crazy at work. We've delivered puppies, baby calves, pinned broken leg in a dog, sewed up prolapses, and of course all the regular appts, and other walk ins. Now that the weather is warming up, the grooming is picking up too. I'm pooped.

Did a little yard work over the weekend, and got all my seeds started in my mini indoor greenhouse. Finally got it thru the hubbies head what I wanted for raised garden beds. He's happy, he won't have to roto till. But, he still has to build the boxes.
  • janelle, Yea for the loss. I'm waiting until tomorrow to step on that scale.
    It sounds like you are so busy at work. Wow to your garden. What will you plant? I'm going to get a couple of hibiscus plants today.

Hi, everyone else!!!!!!!!!
  • Greetings,
    How was everyone's Friday?????
    Maureen, when is your vacation?
    Mimi, is it still snowing up there? I can't believe it is. Wow, what is your best month of the year---August? Just guessing.
    Tammy, thinking about ya!
    Susan, how is school?
    Dori, we miss hearing from you.
    farmgirl, how are you doing?
    Jeanne, did you get things straightened out on fb?
    janelle, you are so busy, too. Are your raised gardens finished yet?

Today, I went to a track and walked one mile. It was cloudy and breezy....too pretty to stay inside a gym.
    We had Chinese food tonight. Of course, I'll have water retention tomorrow.
    Drink your water!!!!!