Old 02-04-2011, 05:45 PM   #16  
Thursday Lady

We have sun!!!!! The ice is melting--for a little while. It will freeze again tonight.

I had to share.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 04:26 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Good morning all

It's 4:20 AM and I'm up!! I'm going to be so tired this afternoon. I took my cupboard doors down last night(all 29) and removed the handles. They're now sitting in my livingroom, so today I have to wash down the cupboard frames and doors, then sand. What have I started???? The only plus while doing this is that I won't eat.
I'll be back later.
Have a great day

maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:54 AM   #18  
Thursday Lady

Good Luck, Maureen.
I'm sure they will look fantastic when you finish.
Keep us posted.

Old 02-06-2011, 12:05 AM   #19  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Ahhhhhhh, somebody pinch me!!!!!! lol! It's after midnight and I just finished MORE steeler cupcakes for tomorrow. I had made some for our party for favors, and......I had to use them to fill orders. Maybe I got in over my head! lol! I'm thinking with the superbowl being tom., I won't get anymore steeler orders. I'd like to sell something OTHER than steelers stuff. lol!

Well it seems everyone is busy and doing well! have a great SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!!!!! Wish I was in Dallas..............I'd hook up with "my girls" (Tina & Susan) while I was there! Even if I had to drive a ways to get to them!

I'll post pictures of our party on fb Monday morning!!!!

PS -Susan - I expect to see pictures of you cheering on the Steelers with your terrible towel! lol
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:49 AM   #20  

good morning all

I guess this is going to be an exciting day for football fans. I'll cheer for the Steelers for you Jeanne. I won't be watching though - not a fan.

I went out and bought a darker stain for my kitchen cupboards and all the handles I'll need(28)-I'm going to have to get a parttime job to pay for this but it's still cheaper doing it like this. I bought my paint and 2 mirrors for the bathroom yesterday. The paint will pretty much do all my apartment.

So, I'm having a coffee and psyching myself up-I'll put on some music and start washing my kitchen cupboards.

I'm trying out a baked bean recipe in my crockpot. I'll let you know how it turns out.

On the upside- my scales appear to be moving. If this keeps up I'll be in the 120's soon. I'm hoping the scale is right and not the battery - I keep it in the same spot all the time. Isn't it terrible how we always believe the scale is accurate when our weight goes up but think there's something wrong with it when the numbers start going down-or is that just me

well, wish me luck ladies I'll be back later

maureen
Old 02-06-2011, 04:12 PM   #21  
Thursday Lady

Hi,
I hope everyone is routing for Jeanne's Steelers.

Maureen, I'll bet that by now you've done a lot of cabinet doors.
About scales---Mine seems to be 2 lbs. heavier than the WW one. I like that but do wish it was the same. I don't trust it now.
Not much going on here except-----the sun is out and it's a beautiful day!!!

Old 02-06-2011, 04:59 PM   #22  

good afternoon everyone

I was going to stop with my doors until another day but I only have 11 left so
I've sprayed them with TSP and in 15-20 min I'll wash them-I washed down all my cupboards inside & out-I did another coat in my bathroom. I'm beat and it's just 5 PM-but I can't wait to finish the staining in the kitchen. I'll start that tomorrow after work.

Tina, nice that you have some sunshine.

Funny about your scale- mine is always less than WW but then I weigh in with them in the late afternoon.

Well, enjoy the Superbowl whoever is going to watch it. The rest have a great evening

maureen
Old 02-07-2011, 12:24 AM   #23  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 030.jpg (30.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 028.jpg (25.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 046.jpg (31.8 KB, 3 views)
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:56 AM   #24  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Hello ladies. Things have been super busy this month so far. Teresa's birthday was the 2nd and we had her party on the 5th and then my birthday was on the 6th. I feel like I finally have a little bit of time to breathe. Whew.

I'm a little frustrated with my job, but there isn't much I can do. We had a county wide meeting last Thursday and we have to do projection sheets for all of our students on our caseload. Well we were told that we can't put Resource down for next year. Then they go on to say that they are going to offer the continuum of services. I'm thinking in my head that no you aren't because you're telling us we can't put Resource down. ARGH, is all I can really say at this point.

Well I suppose I should run for now. Talk to you all later.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:12 AM   #25  
Thursday Lady

Dori

Old 02-07-2011, 10:37 PM   #26  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

Hey everybody!

Birthday parties, super bowl cupcakes, and home improvement. You are all busy.

Cold, snow, wind and more sub 0 temps for the next few days and 50 by Friday. Only in Nebraska.

Saw 159.4 and 159.2 on my scale, Sun and this a.m. Yay.

Of course it won't be that at my evening WW meeting tomorrow, but good to see the scale moving down!

Got some 0 point soup in the crockpot. Great for these cold, crappy days when I want to eat and eat and eat. Mostly it's because I want something hot.
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:29 AM   #27  

way to go Janelle on the scales moving.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:32 AM   #28  
Jillian stole my abs!

Thanks. My job really does help a lot. On my feet most of the day, plus all the lifting, and such, makes a big difference.

We have 4 kitties to spay this morning, and given the crappy, cold, snowy weather, will probably have emergency calving calls. For some reason the cows seem to love the cold weather to have trouble delivering.

WW meeting tonight. Looking forward to it. Better go pack my change of clothes. I change so I can wear the same outfit every week and I never know what I might get on me during the day, due to the animals. I don't live in town, so I can't run home and change.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:00 AM   #29  
Thursday Lady

Happy Tuesday!

janelle, wow, that's great that your scale is moving! Good luck at weigh-in tonight.
That is so funny about cows liking the cold weather to give birth. Wonder what happens there????

Maureen, how is the renovation coming? I know you are exhausted. Is everything stained now?

Jeanne, have you recovered from the Super Bowl.

Susan, where your children glad to get back to school? I'm sure they were all glad to see you.
Tammy, how are you doing?
farmgirl, how is your weather?
Dori, I hope things are better at work.

Mimi, what do you like to have for lunch? I'm so bored with the same old things. I could use some advice.
Everyone have a great day. I am.
My car has been in the shop--again. Last night we rented me a car for a few days. I've got a blood test tomorrow and a follow-up visit with my surgeon on Thursday. I can't miss those appts.

Old 02-08-2011, 10:40 PM   #30  
Jillian stole my abs!

As far as the cows go, I really believe it's the barometric pressure. I could be all wet, but it seems to follow the pattern.

No WW tonite, crappy weather. Oh, well, will look great next week.

Predicted, -14 in the morning, but 40 by Sat. break out the bikinis!