3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Weight Watchers > WW Clubs and Groups

Thursday Chatters for January, 2011

Old 01-03-2011, 09:07 AM   #46

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Jeanne you'll find something for sure. If I could and I came out here - don't speak French and I'm old with no skills and I got a job in a few months - well for sure you'll get something that's a given. Just think positive and tell prospective employers that they'll be lucky to employ you
Old 01-03-2011, 09:44 AM   #47
Thursday Lady

It's the first Monday of the new year. Wow! That's amazing, isn't it!!!
I love y'all! It seems that when there's any adversity/trouble/sickness, we all come together to see it through.

Tammy, we're all thinking about you.
Maureen, yeah for one more day off. Enjoy that time with your brother.
Mimi, Dori, farmgirl, don't work too hard today.
Susan, let us know how your little ones do this first day back. Maybe the cold weather will help keep them quiet.

Jeanne, my friend, you can change your avatar and colors every day if you wish. We like it.
Maureen is right, you could find another job. Enjoy your time off right now. Hey, you can be with your girls and help them right now.
Poor Jessica--I'm sure she'll have relief right after that surgery.

I just made a funny observation...It's 41 here this morning. Our master bedroom is warm and toasty. The second bedroom is right next door and is sooo cold in here. Since it's a very small room, I would've thought it would hold heat better. Hmmm.... Curious I guess I should find a job.

Good luck to everyone and let's stay OP today.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:01 AM   #48

S/C/G: 153/151.6/125

Height: 5'4

Hey Everyone! Let me tell you whats cold...my office has had the heat shut off for 4 days. It is 23 outside so its about 23 in here. Its an old house(my office) and will take most of the morning to heat up. I am wearing my coat as we speak and wishing I had some gloves! Gonna fix a cup of coffee...hope all of you have a great day!
Old 01-03-2011, 12:09 PM   #49
Thursday Lady

farmgirl, Brrr...... My goodness girl, you need one of those little electri heaters to warm your feet, and everything else!
Make a very large cup of coffee.
Old 01-03-2011, 12:14 PM   #50

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Morning all!

Well I'm back to work today, it's been crazy, my supervisor took another position so I have a temp sup for this week only and she can't seem to get anything going today so I have no idea what is going on.. I switch positions next monday so I'm trying to tie up all my loose ends before I switch and that seems to be going well So anyway, guess it's good to stay busy for sure. My dh goes back to work sometime today, he's waiting on a call from his boss which I hope comes soon, I have to drive him to kansas to pick up his new semi truck and that is a 2 hr drive one way so I want to get it over with already.. other than that nothing big happening, I'm back on track with ww and that feels great! I'm so glad all the big holiday's are past us now and I can refocus and get back to losing. I dusted off all my exercise dvd's and equipment as well and plan on working out daily, today I think I'll be doing The Firm, it's always a killer workout and I'm sooooo out of shape, I may only make it 10 min but I'll give that 10 min my all

5'3" Mother to 4

spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:13 PM   #51

Tina-I made a very large cup of coffee and plugged in my heater under the desk. We always shut the heat off on Thurs. after work since we wont be back until monday. I will just cut it back tonight so it shouldnt be so cold in the morning.
Spryng-how long is your dh usually gone for? You sound really motivated about the exercise...come rub off on me please!
Old 01-03-2011, 05:55 PM   #52

Tina- my dh is usually gone all week and home every weekend...his company didn't have a load ready for him today so I'll be taking him up there tomorrow which works better for me since tomorrow is my 4 hr day at work so I'll be off by 9am

yes I am really motivated about the exercise, I can just picture myself of what I will look like in 3-4 months if I stick to it and it's a happy thought, lol.. now I just have to make the thought a reality. I just got off work and dh said he'd do The Firm with me so we'll see who dies first, LOL!!! I'll let you know how it works out, lol

5'3" Mother to 4

Old 01-04-2011, 06:24 AM   #53

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Good morning all

It's back to work today after being off for 13 days!! The good thing is is that it will go fast because I'll have a lot of catching up to do and it's a short week.

Hope we all have a great day on program

talk to you all later

maureen
Old 01-04-2011, 07:18 AM   #54

Morning all!

maureen I hope this week flies for ya, I love short weeks and staying busy at work is even better, the time goes by much faster for sure

Well dh and I did The Firm last night, we made it about 15 min before we had to give up. We are so out of shape, lol.. but it felt awesome to get in such an intense workout and I can't wait to do it again tomorrow! Today though I'll do some cardio, no weights.. so maybe my treadmill or stationary bike, or if it's nice out I may go for a nice long walk, we'll see I was 2 pts under target yesterday so all in all my day was a success! gotta keep up that momentum for sure hope everyone is having a wonderful tuesday morning!!

5'3" Mother to 4

Old 01-04-2011, 07:32 AM   #55
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Good morning!

Up and ready to go to the outpatient center with Jessica to get her carpel tunnel surgery. Please say a prayer for a quick & easy recovery for her! She is afraid of being put "under" anthesthia. Taking a book with me. They said the surgery takes about 20 min. but we will be there for about 3 hours!

I jumped on the scale this morning......I'm the same.....still. That is good tho, because I have so NOT been OP. Watching, just not strictly. I am going to get back to walking. I may do some "little" hand weights to help my upper arms a little. But......that will be the extent of my exercise regiman! Looking so forward to losing the next 20#!!!!

Hope ya'all have a great day!

Oh PS - what the heck about all those birds falling from the sky dead in arkansas???? And now fish are dying too????? Ewwwww, scarey stuff! Just sayin'!

She had not known the weight, until she felt the freedom

Last edited by jar1965 : 01-04-2011 at 07:33 AM.
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:40 AM   #56

jeanne I live in arkansas! What is going on? I never watch the news, guess I should be!

5'3" Mother to 4

Old 01-04-2011, 07:46 AM   #57

ok I just read the news online.. something is up, that is too weird and even scary!!!

5'3" Mother to 4

Old 01-04-2011, 07:58 AM   #58
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

It's very weird and scarey!!!!!!!!!!!

She had not known the weight, until she felt the freedom
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:04 AM   #59

I agree-about the birds and fish-I'm curious to see what they find out.
Maureen-hope you have a good day back.
Spryng-yay for you working out yest. I did 15 min on my elliptical and it killed me!
Tina-have a great day!
Jeanne-I said a prayer-hope all goes well.
Everyone else, have a great day!
Old 01-04-2011, 11:43 AM   #60
Thursday Lady

Morning all,
Jeanne, I'm including you in Jessica's prayer. It's really hard on us mothers!

That is weird about the dead birds and fish!

Maureen, I'm sure today will go quickly since you won't have time to look at the clock. We will be thinking about you, too.

Tammy, I hope your first day of chemo went well and you were without nausea, even with the anti-nausea medicine.

Mimi, good luck with your tests today. Tests are not fun.

Dori, spryng, farmgirl, y'all take care.

Susan, did you make through yesterday in one piece?

I'm on the way to the gym.

and no guarantee is made against accuracy.