3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Weight Watchers > WW Clubs and Groups

Thursday Chatters for January, 2011

Old 01-02-2011, 11:31 AM   #31

Hi Ladies just checking in this morning and wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I'm going to get back on the program this wednesday or thursday after some medical procedures on Tuesday (don't worry just tests).
Please don't change the name, if you do then the oldies who are temporarily MIA won't be able to find you when we come back. It also makes it easy to go back and check whats been going on. I'll have to change my tracker now.
Present goal: October 2009; be happy, eat healthy, forgive myself, move forward.
down 45, a spinny for every 5 pounds

Mimi (Marion)
Mimi4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:35 AM   #32

S/C/G: 174.8/see ticker/115

Height: 5'3

Susan, I didn't realize it's been here that long! yeah changing it now would probably confuse some who come back to it so maybe starting a new Chatters thread can be a seperate group all together I don't mind the name at all since it's the people in the thread that really count

5'3" Mother to 4

Just say NO to Gluten! Gluten free since 11/1/12

SW 178 CW 119 GW 110
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:40 AM   #33
Susan

Spryng,
Just wanted y'all to know that it's been around a long long time and we do have people that come back periodically. Sorry if it offended you or Cheryl but a lot of people would be lost. plus I'll speak up about it. Thanks being understanding. We always put we welcome everyone.

auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:55 AM   #34

S/C/G: 174.8/see ticker/115

Height: 5'3

No I wasn't offended at all either, I was actually curious why the thread stayed Thursday when so many don't weigh in on that day so now it all makes perfect sense But like I said, doesn't matter the name of the thread to me, the people make the thread for sure so I'm staying put! LOL!

5'3" Mother to 4

Just say NO to Gluten! Gluten free since 11/1/12

SW 178 CW 119 GW 110
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 06:24 PM   #35

S/C/G: 169/140.2/135

Height: 5'3"

anyone know why my earlier post was deleted? I honestly don't know what was written that was offensive
Old 01-02-2011, 09:21 PM   #36

Spryng, I giggled about the nap on New Year's Eve. I am the same way. I like your goal of being FIT!

Cheryl, my doctor doesn't want me losing right now. I am starting Chemo in the morning, and they weigh every time I go in. If I lose weight, they want to know if the chemo is causing it.

Susan, I'm sure Pat missed you!!

Tina, thanks for the prayers! Your meal yesterday sounds yummy.

Jeanne, yummy to the ice cream. During the chemo, I'll have to stay away from ice cream for 4-5 days every other week because this chemo makes me sensitive to cold. I even have to use gloves to get into the refrigerator and freezer.

As for name change, please don't. I know when Bob died, I was missing in action for a while, and I was able to find you again. I've been out of it with all the health problems since August, and I haven't been here much. I don't want to lose you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-02-2011, 09:40 PM   #37

S/C/G: 153/151.6/125

Height: 5'4

I just lost my whole LONG post. Dont feel like retyping it again. Talk to ya'll tomorrow.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:56 PM   #38

Tammy, prayers heading your way from me. It's good to see you back here again. Same goes with Marion. You've been both gone for too long.

maureen
Old 01-02-2011, 10:04 PM   #39
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Hello everyone. So glad to see Tammy and Marion back with us.

Justin and I had back to work tomorrow. I have planned a lot of changes and we'll see what happens. I plan on getting back on the wagon as well. I haven't done bad with my eating, but the holidays are a time where I'm not really that strict on myself. I'm thinking about changing my weigh in day since I do WW's at home, but I haven't made a definite decision yet. Well I suppose I will run for now. It's a bit late and I need to hit the hay for now. I'll check in tomorrow. Night night.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:34 PM   #40
Thursday Lady

We don't need to worry about anyone changing the name of our thread.
This is ours. It has been ours for ever and will continue to be until we decided otherwise!

Tammy, you know that we are all thinking about you and praying for you. Know that we are with you.

Dori, it is great that Justin is going back to work.
Boo that you and Susan have to return!
Maureen, do you have a few more days off work?
Jeanne, how are you occupying your time now?
farmgirl, I just hate it when I lose what I've written.
Mimi, did you have today off?
Old 01-02-2011, 10:53 PM   #41

Tammy sending you love and prayers. I'll be thinking of you in the morning.

Sorry I have been away so long, its been incredibly stressful going back to work but I may have a change coming I'll tell you more when I know it.
I did work this evening but the retirement home was very quiet and most of my ladies were ready for bed when I saw them.
Present goal: October 2009; be happy, eat healthy, forgive myself, move forward.
down 45, a spinny for every 5 pounds

Mimi (Marion)
Mimi4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 12:23 AM   #42

Ladies, thanks for all of your love and support. I took a pill for anxiety about 8:00, and it has helped so much. That feeling of panic was gone within 15 minutes. I plan to take another one when I get up in the morning. I think after I have gone through it this week, I'll be better the next time.

Love you all!!!!!
Old 01-03-2011, 06:34 AM   #43
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning everyone!!!!!!

Tammy - yes, I too, am saying a prayer for you every day! ((hugs)) & lots of love!

Marion - so glad to see you back! I've missed ya here, but followed you on facebook! ((hugs)) Good luck back OP! you can do this! You've already come soooooo far!

Dori - hey there! Sorry you & justin have to go back to work today! urgh......we wait what seems like forever for christmas & new years to get here and then .... boom.......it's gone in the blink of an eye! Have a good first day back!

Susan - how was new years eve? Did you go and listen to Pats band play? Do you go back to work today too? How's your mom? questions, questions!!!!!

farmgirl - I HATE when that happens! Looking for a new recipe (low points) for dinner. Any suggestions? I have a freezer full of beef!!! I wish it was ground turkey.....it would be soooo much easier to come up with a lower points meal if it was!

Tina - hi! You sure were busy yesterday! Thanks for all your time and energy to keep us so close! You really are the glue that holds the puzzle together!

spryng - whats on your agenda for today? Back to school, work, gym?

I didn't sleep good last night. This crazy cough I had got even worse while working in our basement yesterday. It is for the most part very dry, but several weeks ago we had a very heavy down pour causing several inches of water in our fruit cellar. Yesterday I noticed some (small amount) of mold here and there along the inside wall the living quarters side (outside wall of the fruit cellar)....Headed out to the hardware store today for the spray bleach stuff and then we will have to re-paint next week........you have to be sooooo careful with that stuff! I get weekly shots for mold allergies, so tomorrow when I go......I know the shot site will be inflamed! Urgh!

Jessica is having carpal tunnel surgery tomorrow morning, so please say a prayer for her! She is so nervous. She has severe carpal tunnel in both wrists from her job! She is only having one wrist done tomorrow. She hasn't had a good nights sleep in a year! She has been wearing braces on both wrists at night when she sleeps. So I'll be with her tomorrow all day! She is my 23 year old baby! hahah!

My MIL got a nook for christmas.........riding to Barnes & Nobel with her this morning to get it set up. I tried and got frustrated! I have the older version, black & white......and they set it up for me at the store.

Well have a great Monday and good first day back to work for those of you headed out! I whined about working, but, kinda wish I had it to go back to! haha! I'm soooo wishy washy!

She had not known the weight, until she felt the freedom

Last edited by jar1965 : 01-03-2011 at 06:36 AM.
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:16 AM   #44

Wow! There are lots of posts this AM. This is my last day off. The time sure flew.

Tammy, hugs and prayers from Quebec.
Well, let's all have a great day. I have to run, one of my brother's is coming over for a coffee
talk to you all later

Maureen
Old 01-03-2011, 07:30 AM   #45
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

just realized that I MUST have too much time on my hands! Always changing my avatar and color matching everything! hahah! I need a job!

She had not known the weight, until she felt the freedom
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.