Old 12-17-2010, 06:41 PM   #91  
Susan

Hi,

Just a quick note before bowling. School is done, yea!!! I love my kids but love a break.

Maureen, thanks for the prayers. Sending them your way too! I'm sorry about your mom. My grandmother had alzheimer's and it was hard to watch her.

Jeanne, thank you! Hugs!!! Did you get credit for Lindsay, my friend?

I'm sitting in a quiet house. It's nice! I normally don't come home first but had extra time. Pat isn't home yet , no tv on, I'm just sitting and unwinding.

Food was not good today!!! However I plan on it tomorrow!
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:51 AM   #92  
Thursday Lady

Morning, Can you believe that Christmas is almost here! I'm so excited.
Today is baking day. Oh my !!!! I hope I can keep out of the batter.
Everyone have a good one!
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:00 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Morning all!

boy am I SORE today! We got the ps3 singstar dance game for the kids and it was so much fun to play last night, it will wear you out though, I woke up this morning to some very sore legs, lol.. so I guess it was exericse as well

I may not be on very much this next week with my family here and xmas etc, everything will be back to normal come monday of next week though so I'm just hanging in there enjoy your sunday all!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 02:52 PM   #94  
Thursday Lady

It's Sunday and only 6 days until Christmas!

Spryng, have a good time with your family. I will miss you online.
Susan, glad you get a break from the children. You need it. Be careful in SA.
Jeanne, where are you girl??? Are your finished working at the mall?
Maureen, I'll bet you're taking more beautiful photos of the snow and everything else. How is your mother?
Dori, how are things?
farmgirl, what's going on with you?
Mimi, we miss hearing from you.

Well, we went to Olive Garden today. It was soooo good. There go most of my 49 pts.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:59 AM   #95  

Morning all!

Tina, yeah since I have to work until thurs I will still be online.. I don't know what I was thinking, I wish I could take the week off, lol.. I just may not be online in the evenings but I can sure post in the mornings still, lol

Well my weekend was a bust... I'm not very happy with myself but I know this is gonna happen, it's life. I know once I get through this week it will be easier to be OP for sure.. my lesson learned is just to write down what I eat... I got busy sat and stopped logging my food in my little food journal and somehow in my brain that turned into a free for all that last until last night, lol.. but I'm making it even easier on myself, I downloaded a ww diary for my droid phone yesterday, it's very neat, like a little paper journal but for your phone and I always have my phone nearby so I have no excuse to not jot my food and pts down, so my commitment today is to log even if it's a ridiculous choice and maybe that will help me stay more accountable one bite at a time... that is my new motto

Well guess I better get back to work, check out my thread on the main ww page if you haven't already, I'm the new ww moderator for these forums which I'm really excited about. I moderated several years ago so it was nice to be asked back
Old 12-20-2010, 10:17 AM   #96  
Thursday Lady

Spryng, what's the name of your thread?
Old 12-20-2010, 11:16 AM   #97  

new ww moderator.. it under the main forum here
Old 12-20-2010, 12:17 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 153/151.6/125

Height: 5'4

Hey all-
I'm still alive. Open house was wonderful! The author was Melanie Sue Bowles who wrote 3 books one of them being Horses of Proud Spirit. She lives in AR and has a rescue farm for horses so I'm sure you know I was pumped up to meet her! Thurs night after open house dh and I were on our way to get pizza and I was telling him all about my day. It was dark outside and all the sudden a dog came out of the woods and ran in front of my vehicle. The moons light shined on him and I could see he was skin and bones. We pulled over and he came right to us and I put him in my car and took him home. He is a beautiful blood hound who has the sweetest personality. I took him to the vet Fri morning and they checked him for a micro chip. There wasn't one. Poor thing was so starved. He weighed about 70lbs and shoud be about 110lbs. Bloodwork check out good. No heartworms or parasites. I guess it was meant to be. No one has reported a dog missing. No telling where he came from. He has made himself at home and we named him Boss. The other two dogs, Bootsie and Rocky seem to like him as well. Anyway, that is what I have been up to plus I went to see my horses yest. I will check back later...hi to all!
farmgirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 04:35 PM   #99  
Thursday Lady

farmgirl, that is so wonderful that you were at the right place, at the right time to find "Boss." He's lucky to have y'all for new owners.
(We've missed you.)

Old 12-21-2010, 05:11 AM   #100  

Morning all!!

Well this week is gonna be tougher than I thought.. will january hurry up and get here already?? LOL

farmgirl, that is so great that you took that dog in! what a kind heart you have those are loyal dogs as well so it's a win win.

Tina, how is the week going?

Well this is my last 12 hour day and Im off the hook for over time the rest of this week, yay! Guess I better get to work
Old 12-21-2010, 05:26 AM   #101  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Good morning everyone

Well, after today I'm off until the 4th of January-yeah!!
Farmgirl-that's fantastic that you and Boss found each other.
Susan, how's your Mom doing?
Tina, we do have snow but it's been fairly mild. I really like it right now, it's all nice and clean looking. Come January and February though it starts getting pretty grey and black looking.
My Mom is in the convalscent wing of the residence she lives at. She's not happy and just wants to go back to her own place even though she really doesn't know where that is. I guess familiarity is key with alzheimers. The hospital said she has a fractured tailbone so she has to wear a brace. It's so sad to see her.
I have my Christmas menu now: mock turkey slices with stuffing; potatoes, vegetables, salad and for dessert vegan pumpkin pie. I'll let you know how it goes.

Well, I hope we all have a good day

take care

maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:28 AM   #102  

S/C/G: 153/151.6/125

Height: 5'4

Good Morning!
I'm really gonna try to eat good today. No cookies for me! lol
sprying- I know you must be getting tired of working! At least you can get some overtime here at Christmas. That is always good. Did you ever get dh's comp checks? I know that must be stressful. My dh is self employed and usually work stops or really slows down during Dec and Jan which always makes things hard. So far he has stayed pretty busy though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Maureen- I'm so sorry about you mom. I'm sure its hard to see them get older and when they don't know whats going on around them. Bless her heart! and yours!
Tina-Hows your day going?
Hi to everyone else!
This is my last day at work for the week. I hope you all have a great day!
farmgirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 01:12 AM   #103  
Susan

Hi,
Just wanted to let you know. We checked Momma in the hospital last night at midnight. Surgery at 6 this am. Came home about 1 pm, slept 2 hours and back to hospital. She is doing good. Still under the effects of the drugs. The hospital is on the Riverwalk so we can see the lights. It's really nice. Tonight, my sister and I went down for dinner. Home now, can't sleep, I'm too tired! Ugh!!

My brother in law has surgery Thursday.

I'll keep you posted. Merry Christmas everyone!!!
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 07:21 AM   #104  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

thinking about you and your family Susan. A big hug to you

maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:24 AM   #105  
Thursday Lady

Great news, Susan!

Sorry I wasn't online yesterday. I was trying to get everything tied up and baked.
Today is my day to relax. Tomorrow, I began cooking my part of the Christmas dinner.

Later....