3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Weight Watchers > WW Clubs and Groups

December Chatters for Thursday -- or Another Day

Old 12-10-2010, 09:56 AM   #61

S/C/G: 153/151.6/125

Height: 5'4

Thanks, but in all honesty I started Thursday before last. So I've been 8 days and only 1.4lbs. I'm so irritated. How do you change your weight on the weight tracker? Do you have to redo it?
Old 12-10-2010, 10:45 AM   #62
Thursday Lady

farmgirl, I'm sorry your bummed out. Maybe your body just has to adjust to this new program. You might have a big loss next time! My leader did this for one month and only had a 3 pt. loss for the month! Wow, that wasn't much, was it!

Go to User PC and to Edit Signature. I think it's the middle number that we change. You can always preview and see if you need to change something else.

Last edited by Tina : 12-10-2010 at 10:46 AM.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:13 AM   #63

ok I treated myself to a sausage Mcgriddle from mcdonalds ate 3/4 of it. So I guess that was about 9 pts. I am going to step up my exercise and see if that makes a difference. TOM comes around the 17th so maybe I'm holding a little water. Good thing is at least im not gaining!
Old 12-10-2010, 11:19 AM   #64

Thanks Tina and Spryng...I feel better now. It helps to know that the support is there!
Old 12-11-2010, 06:36 AM   #65

S/C/G: 174.8/see ticker/115

Height: 5'3

Morning all!

Farmgirl, I'm glad you are feeling better, we all have those days for sure (or even weeks) just hang in there, the weight will come off, just takes time and patience for sure

So glad the weekend is here! I only gotta work 6 hours today, been on since 3:30 so I'll be off by 9:30 so my weekend won't feel too short this way

5'3" Mother to 4

Just say NO to Gluten! Gluten free since 11/1/12

SW 178 CW 119 GW 110
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:42 AM   #66

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone

I hope things are going a little better for you Farmgirl. Like Spryng says, we all have those days but you can get through it. We're all here for each other.

I'm going out this afternoon to get a real Christmas tree - I haven't put one up (a real one) in years. Looking forward to it. We have a bit of snow now so it's starting to feel festive.

I'm supposed to go to a Christmas concert with my sister tomorrow so that should be fun.

I hope we all have a great day on program

maureen
Old 12-11-2010, 02:44 PM   #67

Hi All!
Yest. me and dh did some christmas shopping and ate out twice! We went to chilis' for lunch and Olive garden for supper. I ate just until i was full b/c I havent been able to find much info on pt values for things. I did drink 2 glasses of wine with dinner...wooooo dh just about had to carry me out! i couldnt stop giggling as I was walking out of the building. lol I havent had a drink in a while. We had fun! Anyway, I guess I will not use any extra pts for the rest of the week cause I know I burned up a lot last night.
Maureen- have fun getting a tree! Hope your christmas concert is good tom!
Spryng-enjoy your weekend. It does go by too fast!
Tina, Susan, Dori, Jeanne, anyone else I left out(still trying to remember names) hope you all have a great weekend!
Old 12-11-2010, 02:48 PM   #68
Thursday Lady

Ho, ho, ho,
We have a beautiful, live tree in our new living room.
I thought Larry would have a stroke getting it up the stairs. It's heavy and our stairway is small. It's going to be fun to decorate tonight when David gets here.
I always put on the lights so I'm going to start this afternoon.
Maureen, get a good tree and don't freeze out in the snow.

Susan, how are you?
farmgirl, have good day.
Spryng, I know you are enjoying all your free time today.
Dori, what are you doing this weekend?
Jeanne, let's see, I bet you are working in the mall. Right!

I had a poboy sandwich for lunch and I have no idea how many pts. to count. It was turkey and swiss cheese on a poboy bun. Hmm.... How many pts. would y'all think?

Have a great weekend. :hug
Old 12-12-2010, 08:19 AM   #69

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Good morning everyone

It's 25 & snowing here. It really looks pretty outside. I put my tree up yesterday and Martha Stewart I'm not, but it's up.

How's everyone liking the new program? So far I think it's great. I always have points left over(so far)

I hope we all have a great day on program

maureen
Old 12-13-2010, 05:53 AM   #70

Morning all!!

yes I did enjoy my day off yesterday, a bit too much I think, lol.. I wanted to have one glass of of wine (which fit in my pts) that led to two glasses which led to german chocolate cake which led to more mayhem.. needless to say I went WAY over my pts and was sick all night because of it (serves me right, lol) lesson learned, not gonna do that again, I probably blew my wi for this week now but I will just dust myself off today, embrace my clean slate and just keep plugging along..

5'3" Mother to 4

SW 178 CW 119 GW 110
Old 12-13-2010, 08:59 AM   #71
Thursday Lady

good morning,
Spryng, yep you had quite a "party." Every day is a new day.
(I think I blew it on Saturday.)
Maureen, I'm not Martha, either. I'm sure your tree is great-looking.
How is everyone?????
It was cold last night but I don't think it was freezing.

Old 12-13-2010, 11:11 AM   #72
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone!!!! Soooooo busy here! RETAIL! Ba hum bug! haha! 2 more weeks and then I'm done totally. I was only working part time for 2 weeks, which changed quickly. haha! Thats ok. I'm almost done, so no complaining from me!

Loving the new program here!

I'm doing things around the house and not leaving at all today! We are under a winter storm warning. And let me tell you.....it's coming down!

I'll check back later!

She had not known the weight, until she felt the freedom
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:48 AM   #73
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hello hello! Where is everyone? I know, you're busy!

Hows the weather for everyone? We are having frigid temps and lots of snow! I didn't leave the house once yesterday!
Saturday night our power went out (actually the entire west side of the city was black) and it was out for about 5 hours. I was home alone too! urgh! Then, again last night the power went out at 9:00 pm and stayed out until about midnight! Urgh! I don't know whats going on, but I just cross my fingers that the water pipes don't freeze up and that the furnace comes back on everytime!

Hows the shopping, wrapping & decorating going for everyone?

Well I'm going to go make breakfast and wash the sheets & blankets today. I wanted to get my nails done but I don't know if I want to venture out in the cold!

Have a great day ladies!

She had not known the weight, until she felt the freedom
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:58 AM   #74

Morning all!!

jeanne, yep it's really cold here too! no snow, just below freezing temps.. how did you stay warm when your power went out! that is my worst fear! my whole house is electric, we have a fireplace but it has no damper/flue etc so it just sucks the heat right out so unless you are standing one foot in front of the fire you can't feel it. As far as shopping/wrapping, I've been done since october.. I'm an amazon.com kind of girl, as the kids make their wishlist I start adding to my list in amazon then get it ordered a little by little each week, so I've been done for awhile, just been counting down the days until xmas! my oldest daughter's bday is xmas eve so that is always fun as well

Well yesterday was good.. my stomach was still kind of unstable so I ate light and even took off 3 hours from work for a nice long nap, felt wonderful! I was energized afterwards to finish up my work day I ended my day a couple pts under target which is fine with me. Today is suppose to be my wi and ww meeting but it's so cold out and my dh's workcomp checks still havent showed up (this is week 4 with no pay) so things are tight so I'm thinking about skipping the meeting today.. I'm actually thinking about stopping the meeting all together, with winter here and the roads icy etc (I live where there are lots of curvy roads with bluffs so it's dangerous on a good day) I don't like to get out and drive much during the winter and hopefully I'm gonna start training next month if I get that new position at work and then add in finances, it seems to be a smart decision to postpone meetings until spring at least. Plus that will allow me to change my wi days and I'd rather wi on fridays or saturdays.. easier to use my weekly pts without worry so anyway, that is where I am today, lol.. sorry for the rambling, lol

5'3" Mother to 4

SW 178 CW 119 GW 110
Old 12-14-2010, 10:01 AM   #75

Morning all,

Spryng, I fell off the wagon along with you! We are doing cookie trays to hand out to some of the community at work and I have been dipping into them! I'm gonna try and pick myself up and do better. I really need to exercise, but its so darn cold! I feel stress all in my body and I know it would help if I could walk it off.
Jeanne-you have been busy! Hope you have a good day!
Maureen, Tina, Susan, Dori, Have a good day too!
I'm gonna get busy... have a busy day ahead.

Last edited by farmgirl7 : 12-14-2010 at 10:01 AM.
farmgirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.