3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Weight Watchers > WW Clubs and Groups

December Chatters for Thursday -- or Another Day

Old 12-08-2010, 01:02 AM   #46
Susan

Hi,
Just a quick stop in. Went to the ENT today for my yearly checkup. He said my eye was allergy related and to co tinge o. Shots for another year. I wore no eye make up today because it bothered me so bad.

Tina, I don't feel great but think it's the cold front which made my allergies flair up!

I went to weigh in yesterday and was down 1 pound. I won't complain even though I wanted more!

Well off to bed! I'm so tired lately! It takes me forever to get use to the time change!

Oh still waiting for Momma to get in to the doctor about her hip! Ugh!!!

auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:29 AM   #47

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good morning all! Sorry I was mia yesterday! I meant to get on after my ww meeting but we ended up going out to lunch (used some weeklies on a yummy pizza buffet) then shopped around home depot etc once we got home I had to get a nap since I was working since 3 am yesterday.. then at 6 we had to go to my son's xmas show at the school, was home by 9 and back to bed, lol.. these 60 hour weeks really are killing me.. thankfully I just have ONE more after this one to get through then the last two weeks I'll get 3 day weekends.. I ought to liven up more then, lol.

But anyway, meeting yesterday, I was down 2.4 lbs!!! So I lost what I gained from turkey day (or should I say those 5 days, ah hem!) and then some, so I was quite pleased.. if I lose another lb I'll be down 5 lbs with ww but 10 total since starting to diet a couple months ago.. so I'm psyched! I finally see some progress here. They finally had the food guide and dining out guide so I bought both of them and this really pretty clasping book cover/holder for the getting started book and your wi paper thingy.. it's cute and fits better in my purse now. So anyway, all in all it was a great day yesterday, just busy and tiresome all at the same time, lol.

5'3" Mother to 4

spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:22 AM   #48
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Maureen - That is awesome!!!!

She had not known the weight, until she felt the freedom
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:57 AM   #49
Thursday Lady

Morning,
Spryng, that's a fantastic loss.
I'm hoping for at least one pound gone tomorrow.

Maureen, I've got to adjust my goal weight because it was set years ago and there's no way I'm getting down to that number anymore.
Congratulations on Not Paying!!!!!

Susan, I'm sorry you feel so yucky! Stay warm now.
Jeanne, more snow?
farmgirl, is it cold up there? Our high today is only 55.

Got to go get ready for the electrician. I'm soooo tired of workmen.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:55 AM   #50

S/C/G: 153/151.6/125

Height: 5'4

Good Morning!
I'm sitting at my computer at work (of course...lol), with my heater under my desk, listening to christmas music, and drinking a cup of coffee! There is no better way to start the day!
Spryng-so happy for you on the loss! I will be weighing in the morning and will post on what my number is. I know you are looking forward to thoses 3 day weekends!
Susan-so sorry about your eye! Allergies are so miserable. When my cats sneak in the house I can always tell cause I start sneezing and my eyes water. I feel for you!
Tina- its cold here. 37 when I left the house and dh is working in Star City, about and hour away, and it was snowing this morning there.
Maureen-let us know how your day went!
Jeanne-how r you?
I've gotta get to work....have a great day!
Old 12-08-2010, 09:13 PM   #51

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Good evening all

I have another hour until I go to bed and I still have 13 pts left!! this new program is amazing(well, I'm only on day 1 lol) as soon as I got home I went to the grocery store and stocked up on fruit. I think the difference with this program is that it's more positive. I was always worried before that I wouldn't have enough points to last the day - now I have to make sure I use them all up.
hope we all have a great day tomorrow

maureen
Old 12-08-2010, 09:26 PM   #52

Maureen-that is awesome! What you gonna eat???

Last edited by farmgirl7 : 12-08-2010 at 09:27 PM.
farmgirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:18 PM   #53
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Yay spryng!

She had not known the weight, until she felt the freedom
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:49 PM   #54
Susan

I ate all my points and feel stuffed!!! My sister and I are doing it together but she is in San Antonio. We are determined to lose some weight and get healthy.

Momma has an appointment Friday at 4 pm. Hopefully we will know something very soon after that! She is ready to get better! YEA!!!

Well, off to do a few things....

auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 06:03 AM   #55

Morning all!!

Susan it is so great that your sister is doing this with you, really helps when you have a partner or buddy for sure. My dh is doing it with me this time, he lost over 6lbs last week, in total he's over 70 lbs down (not from ww but from portion control, then another plan we tried and now ww) so he's doing amazing and it's spurring me on as well

Maureen, isn't it funny how on the old plan we probably used every pt we had and tried to make them stretch and now they seem so much easier on this plan and we usually have leftovers? I just love it! I know I had 14 pts left for dinner last night so I was able to have beef and rice (white since it's the same pts as brown and I prefer the taste of white over brown) it felt like I was cheating when I was perfectly OP.. love it!!!! what other plan have you been on that you can have pizza on tuesday and mac n cheese on weds and lose weight?! LOL did I mention I LOVE it? LOL

Farmgirl, it was cold in arkansas yesterday! I wish I had a little heater under my desk but I do have one of those heated foot massagers, I just turn the heat only on and that keeps my toes toasty in the mornings, lol.. I could go start a fire but it's ALL the way downstairs and I'm comfy here now, LOL. I need to pull out my xmas cd's too, I love to listen to Transiberian Orchestra this time of year

Tina, let us know how your wi goes today! what was your orig goal weight? what would you like to change it to?

Well my evening went well, I didn't get off work until late so I kinda vegetated on the couch and caught up on some tv shows I dvr'd.. I don't know if I told you all but my dh was in an accident before thanksgiving (he's an over the road truck driver) no one was hurt badly, it was the other guy's fault but it totalled both vehicles and hurt my husband's legs (sprained both ankles and bruised up his knees pretty bad) anyway, so he's been put on workcomp for this month.. he's 100% better now which is nice becuase as you know I work from home so he has been entertaining my 4yo during the day while I work and doing all the cooking and cleaning which has been heavenly! Even though I'm putting in 60 hr weeks he's sure making it easier on me.. gonna miss that when he goes back to work in a couple weeks, LOL. But with him being on ww too I get off work to a great OP dinner, he'll see how many pts I left in my journal and cater around it, I told him I wish I could just hire him as my personal chef full time!LOL!!!

5'3" Mother to 4

Old 12-09-2010, 01:48 PM   #56

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

have I told you how much I think I'm going to like this program!!! I went to bed last night with 10 pts still not taken! My meals today - until I go home for supper: Breakfast: oatmeal - 4 pts
.5 Cup of skim milk - 1
banana - 0
Snacks: banana, 2 apples & grapes - 0
Lunch: 2 slices of reg whole wheat bread 4
tofu - 2
pint of grape tomatoes - 0

total so far 11 pts - 17 still to use!!!

unbelievable!!

hope everyone else is enjoying this as much as I am

maureen
Old 12-09-2010, 02:00 PM   #57
Thursday Lady

Hi,
Spryng, I'm sorry your husband got hurt. But, isn't it neat to have him cook for y'all!

Maureen, I know, this is a great program. I can't believe I can eat so much and lose weight!

Yes, I lost weight. Go to the weigh-in thread and look.

Last edited by Tina : 12-09-2010 at 02:00 PM.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 05:22 AM   #58

Morning all!

Tina, yes you are right, I am very happy right now to have dh's help around the house, you won't hear me complaining, lol

maureen, so glad you are loving the plan!! how did yesterday go for ya?

TGIF all!! I have to work about 6 hours tomorrow so it doesn't feel like a typical friday for me but 6 hours is not very much so I'm just ready to get it over with and relax for the weekend. I finished off my weekly pts yesterday so now I'm curious to see how getting them in earlier in the week will help my wi come tuesday, we'll see! But all in all this week has went great...just plugging right along.

5'3" Mother to 4

Old 12-10-2010, 10:37 AM   #59

Ok I weighed this morning and I was 151.6. Not real happy cause I was 151.0 on Wednesday. I havent cheated but that is not even 2lb in a wk. I usually lose at least 3 the first wk. Not happy. The only thing I can think of is I really havent exercised much cause it's been so cold. ARG!!!!!
Old 12-10-2010, 10:48 AM   #60

farmgirl.. did you by chance have something yesterday with some extra sodium in it? maybe you are just up from water retention or is it possible TOM is looming? our bodies are so complex that we really can't go off just 3 days on the program, it's still early enough in your week that you can still see a great loss by wednesday, hang in there!!

5'3" Mother to 4

Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.