Thursday Chatters for November....Thanksgiving is Around the Corner

You're on Page 1 of 9
Go to
  • Greetings everyone. We are a great group who support each other through the ups and downs. We either weigh in on Thursday or we used to. Come join us and have a great time as we enjoy this journey together.
  • Good morning,

Dori, thank you so much for starting us off this month.

Wow, it's time to begin buying Thanksgiving food. Our stores are already starting their specials.
    We have a new stainless steel GE frig. It has the 2 doors ( freezer one side and cold stuff the other). I told Larry that I'm not sure there's room in the freezer for a big bird! The shelves are so short. Hmmm.....

Are we all journaling today? I started again. Yea for me.

• Hi everyone!!! Hope ya' all had a great weekend!!! Ahhhhh, pumpkin pie and stuffing!!!!! (just sayin')!!!!

Heres "my" new dessert dish..........Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding (serves 4),
    Smashed one ff graham cracker and sprinkled on top of the pudding after it set up.
    Then I used a scoop of cool whip lite, topped with a sprinkle of cinnamon!

I used skim milk to make my pudding.

My family LOVVVVEEEEED it!

Have a great night.
  • Jeanne, that sounds sooooo good.
    What brand is that pumpkin spice pudding? I've never seen it.

• V O T E
  • Well, I have fallen so far off the wagon I have bruises! I ate candy, then ate more candy, then when I was feeling gross from all the candy I ate some more!!! I probably gonna have to diet for 2 weeks to undo the damage I've done. We had a ton of trick or treaters and dh had a blast trying to scare all of them! I starting over again. I need some serious will power dust!
  • Tina - it is JELL-O Brand. But.................super hard to find! Usually on an end cap with "fall foods".......
  • farmgirl, I'm right there with you.

Maybe this will help both of us.

• Jeanne, thanks for the information. There's one store in town that has lots of different things. I'll go try that one before I give up.

• Hi
    Farmgirl-you'll get back-just don't beat yourself up.
    went to a meeting last night for the first time since february(I've been just doing it at home) and since then, and really just since July, I've managed to loose 22.5 pounds. So glad about that.

I'm at work so can't stay here but will check in later

maureen
  • Maureen----
    You've done a fantastic job!!!!!!!

Oh, and I'm looking at your tracker information. Maybe the problem is that you can only do it in whole numbers and not anything like 142.8. That might be why it won't show up.
  • Hi Tina

I rounded up and it's still not working!! it could be my stupid computer maybe I don't know-I have to get someone over to clean it up
  • I have a stupid computer, too.
  • I'm jumping back on the wagon. I'm gonna talk to Justin about me attending meetings because I seem to do so much better with meetings. If he says yes, my first meeting will be this evening. If not, I will continue to watch what I eat and add in exercise gradually. Hope everyone has a wonderful day. I must get back to grading papers. Agh.
  • Dori, right now the first meeting is FREE