Old 10-25-2010, 10:13 AM   #46  
Thursday Lady

Good Morning,
Maureen, what happened to your tracker? Have you gone to the User CP and tried to edit it? That's strange. Girl, get back on that treadmill and walk. I should talk. No, I AM going to the gym this morning to walk on their treadmills. Yea, for me.
The townhouse work has been at a standstill but will now get going. I'm still looking for a rug for the dining room. I've found some online at J C Penney's. We might get one of them.

Penny10, how are you doing? It's great that you lost so much weight in 4 weeks. I bet you had a great vacation.

Jeanne, how's the car?

Susan, good for you for swimming again. I see that there was a bad tornado up near y'all.

Dori, how is your daughter feeling?

Mimi, Tammy, wollygirl, toughchick, Clint, I hope all is well.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 02:34 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 175/168.5/140

Height: 5'6"

Good Afternoon everyone!

I am not sure how to do stuff on here yet, but appreciate everyone welcoming me! I am a 29 year old who lives in Indiana with my husband. I gained 30lbs when I met him and have not been able to get rid of it since. I feel like I am ALWAYS on some kind of diet and have found WW to work well for me. I hope to become more involved with this forum more and get to know you ladies better, you seem like a very fun and supportive group!

Thanks again, looking forward to getting to know you all.
penny10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 11:25 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 153/151.6/125

Height: 5'4

Hey! I am starting ww at home. Need to lose about 25 pounds. I guess since I'm not going to meetings I need some accountability. I am 32, wife to a sweet man, and mom to two boys, 9 & 13. My biggest issue is not taking time out to take care of myself. There is always laundry to do or supper to cook. Reading the threads has inspired me to get busy! I weighed 125 last summer, had some personal things to deal with, and put on 25 pounds over the last year. I'm ready to get it back off!
farmgirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:19 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

welcome Penny & Farmgirl-you're both in the right place-lots of good company here and great ideas. Stick around and we can all help each other

maureen

Last edited by maureen kempster; 10-26-2010 at 09:07 PM.
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 07:15 PM   #50  

Well, this is my first day back on ww and I went and ate mexican food with dh. I only had 6 pts as of supper, so maybe I'm ok. I left at least half of the food on my plate, but didn't keep up with how many chips I ate. I guess I will watch my flex points for the rest of the week.
Old 10-26-2010, 08:13 PM   #51  
You can DOOO IT!

S/C/G: 223/*ticker*/150

Hi all! I weigh in on Thursdays, can I join in? Have been to two meetings so far, lost four pounds, so I'm pretty happy.

Looking forward to learning about the new program when it comes out, have heard a lot of things but nothing definite. Right now I am trying not to learn the "points value" of foods, since they will change in about a month.

Not looking at such a large loss this week, as I haven't exercised enough, but still hoping for a LOSS.
misstraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:50 PM   #52  

Hey Becca! I'm new here too so I guess we will start together. I don't know anything about what ww is coming out with. A new plan or something? Anyway, Im doing ww from home using the flex point system. I don't know if thats new or old. It's just what I know. Good luck to you and welcome!
Old 10-26-2010, 09:12 PM   #53  
Susan

Hi ladies,

Welcome to the group! We are a great group if I say so myself. We've either weighed on Thursday or once weighed on Thursday. Some of us follow the program and some of us don't. This is an extremely supportive group! Some of us have been around a long time and have been through a lot together.

I know I've made some really good friends on here! We are glad that ya'll joined us.

I'm Susan and I've been lifetime at one time or but am far from it now. But I'm working on it.
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:05 PM   #54  
Thursday Lady

Wow, it's so great to have new faces here.
Welcome farmgirl, misstraveller and penny10!!!

I'm Tina and have been a Lifetimer for years. Right now, I'm over my goal weight and am trying to get back.

I'm anxious to hear all about the new program. However, I might just keep doing the present point system. We'll see. I've heard that it starts the Sunday after Thanksgiving.
Everyone have a great day tomorrow and drink that water!
Old 10-27-2010, 10:44 AM   #55  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Welcome newcomers. We're glad to have you.

It's another day at work. My students seem to come in ready to go to war with me. They're argumentative, disrespectful, and they don't follow directions. It's very frustrating. I think over the weekend I'm going to try to come up with a plan for better classroom management as well as a token system. I get tired of the same thing day in and out. It discourages me to say the least.

Teresa is feeling better and back to herself. However, she seems to have a cough and it sounds as though there's stuff in her chest. I plan on calling her doctor to get an appointment for her.

Samuel and Justin are getting ready for a Father/Son camping trip with Samuel's Cub Scout troop. They will leave Friday afternoon and be back Saturday around 2:00.

Overall, I'm doing okay, but I could be doing way better. I'm contemplating counting calories because we just don't have the money for me to do Weight Watchers and I have lost my one book that list the point values for everything. We'll see what happens. I'm hoping even if I change my lifestyle change that I will still be welcomed by you all.

Well I must run for now. Talk to you all later.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 11:19 AM   #56  
Thursday Lady

Morning to everyone,
It's another hot one here. However, it's supposed to be in the 40's at night for the rest of the week. We'll see.
I was telling Larry that I'd love a white Christmas this year. I'd love just a few snow flakes this winter. (I know that sounds crazy to all of you who always have lots of snow. )

Does anyone use a crock pot? I'm getting mine out.

Dori, right now WW is offering a free meeting. You might check into that. That way, you could get all the materials again.

I'm off to the grocery store to stock up on fresh fruit and veggies.

Last edited by Tina; 10-27-2010 at 11:20 AM.
Old 10-27-2010, 12:58 PM   #57  

Good Afternoon!
It finally feels like fall outside after all the rain we just got. Nice weather to take a walk.
Ladybug- I understand about the disrespectful students. I used to be a middle school secretary. It was crazy the stuff that would come through my office! I am doing ww from home so we can do that together if you want.
Tina-I do use my crock pot some...need some good recipes though.
Hope all of yall have a good afternoon. Just ate lunch and gonna pour me a cup of coffee and get back to work!
Old 10-27-2010, 02:34 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 175/168.5/140

Good Afternoon everyone!!!

Thanks for being so welcoming! It is fun to have people to vent to and get ideas from...

Misstraveller~ it sounds like we will be learning about this new plan together...I am a little nervous but it should be good!

Supposedly it is going to change point values for things as well as the points you are allowed each day...so far they said we can choose to stick to the current way if we want to, but it seems like the WW brand pre-packaged foods will be under the new points system...stay tuned I guess...

On a different note, I just bought Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred and am hoping it works miracles Anyone do this DVD workout before?

Have a great day everyone!
penny10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 06:36 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Tina, come and visit me for Christmas-you're almost guaranteed a white one-
Tina, Farmgirl here's site for crockpot recipes-I've made a few of them-

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

welcome all the newcomers.
have a great rest of the day on program

maureen

still can't get my tracker to work-don't know what I'm doing wrong!!!
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 08:34 PM   #60  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

hello, hello, hello!!! Welcome to all the newcomers!

I'm Jeanne, 45, married to Bob, have two great daughters 23 & 18 and I have a dog from the pound and a "house" rabbit. I've been doing ww since December and have lost 50#! I love the program and my goal is to actually work for ww in the future. Thinking I can meet a healthy weight and apply for a position by April 2011.
Oh and the best thing........I work for a chocolate co./bakery! URGHHHHHH! However my company is closing and I will be unemployeed sometime in December. It's bittersweet! Loved my job, HATED all the temptation!

Have a great night everyone .........................
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote