3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Weight Watchers > WW Clubs and Groups

Old 09-28-2010, 07:13 PM   #46

S/C/G: 279/270/180

Height: 5'4"

Congrats Peanutt. Hope everyone had a good day. Today was a clinical day I spent most of the day, walking and standing. My lunch wasnt the best because the hospital "healthy" choices really didn't look all that good . But I logged my points and I am okay. Not to mention the joy of walking from the parking lot to the hospital. Well have a goodnight. Off to study and call it a ngiht at a decent hour.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:09 PM   #47

S/C/G: 220/198/160

Height: 5'-3"

Good evening,turtles:

Princess - when I met with the coach she came up with a daily calorie limit and protein for me by looking at my current weight, height and when I stepped on her scales it measure body mass and middle stomach and basically threw those together and came up with my daily goal.
Glad you had a nice birthday! Yes, fall is on its way up here too, but the last few days we have had tons of rain and very windy.

Tessa - Those zumba classes sound like fun and a great way to burn off lots of calories and your protein choices sound really good, thanks for sharing.

Judy - OMG, I love pulled pork (at ribfest I always get one to bring home)
and will be tweaking my menu to fit your recipe in very soon.
Nice job with getting back on track with your menu.

Peanutt - congrats on your weight loss, that is fabulous!

Life - you too are doing awesome at the scale. Keep up the good work.

Cherry - hope you are hangingin there and doing your best.

Everyone else - post when you can and lets keep motivated.

As for me - I am trying to stay within my new goals and that is tricky.
But don't feel hungry which is good - but don't feel like the weight is falling off, so not sure about this new plan. I will still only post my results from Thurs weigh in so not to get things all confused.

Anyway, off to watch Biggest Loser!
Old 09-29-2010, 10:20 AM   #48

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Morning Turtles and happy Wednesday to you all!

I have only just a minute or two before I have to head to a meeting but wanted to jump online and see what is going on with everyone.

Bandit: Thanks for the info on the coach... I will have to see if that formula is online some where so that I can figure it out for myself - it will give me something to follow.

Peanut: Great job on the loss!

Tessa: we had that horrible heat a couple of weeks ago, glad it is gone just sorry you have to deal with it... I am still trying to figure the Nook out... LOL - and I have an IT degree... ugh!

Judy: The pork recipe sounds amazing! I will be trying that here really soon. It is supposed to be cold here this weekend so I am thinking that would be a great Sunday football dish to make!

Back in a bit,
Susan

Impossible is nothing!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:01 PM   #49
Chick

Hi Guys,
I'm just back from my WW WI and lost .2#. Believe it or not, I'm going to take that and run. I just noticed that I've been about this weight for a very long time. I've got to push ahead to success. Good luck to us all!

: and We're all brave working hard to get what we want most. Good luck to us all!
Judy
234.6/192/180 by 9/30
Old 09-29-2010, 03:33 PM   #50

Hi turtles:

Just a quick drop by this afternoon (at work)

Judy - Congrats of your loss this week. Down is down, and I would also take that anytime. I know it gets discouraging not to see big numbers, buy you are at least going in the right direction.

Princess - Again today, I am feeling bloated and kind of yucky, guess I am not used to so much protein. So will see how this week goes and maybe rethink a few meals.

Tonight, my gf is coming for dinner and I bought tilapia fillets to make along with a roasted red pepper sauce (something new) and making a greek salad,
green beans & baked potatoes. Hopefully, that will be OK night before my weigh in.

Beautiful day up here - warm & sunny.

Have a good evening, everyone!
Old 09-29-2010, 04:45 PM   #51
Returnee

'afternoon Turtles!

Well, to Kim, my dehydration has bitten me in the.... well, leg actually. I ended up with a Grade 1 strain in my quad last night. Dehydration + one slightly wrong change of foot position in Zumba and *twang*. So here I sit, ACE bandaged, ice pack, I'd elevate but I'm at work and I'm sure putting my leg up on my desk would fly like a brick and resting. No Zumba for me tomorrow.... Booooo!!!!!! Apparently I've got to give it 72 hours and by then I'll be at Wally World.
But the good news is that they added a Wednesday Zumba class so I can now shake it 4 days a week!!!! ::

I'll be MIA for awhile - I'm headed to L.A. on Saturday and off to Disneyland with a few friends (hence my being ok with resting the leg and not pushing it - I've got airports and Disneyland to conquer!). I also get to see my brother and niece for the first time in 2 years and meet her 10 month old daughter - my brother's first grandchild (LOL!!! Still have to laugh when I say my brother's a grandpa). I'll be back though!

Peanutt!!!! Well done! Great loss!

Life4evr, what is it with hospitals and their "healthy" food??? You'd think that would be the ONE place you could find good, quality choices.

Bandit, I'm really curious to see how things go with the weight loss coach, new eating plan, extra protein. Your comment about feeling bloated may have clued me in on something too.... wonder if it's not the extra iron in said protein? I've been noticing it too and didn't relate the two.

Princess, yeah, there are still things on my Kindle that baffle me. It also likes to pretend to turn off - either that or one of the critters in the house is turning it on to read "Eat Pray Love" while I'm not looking (occasionally I'll take the Kindle out, it's on and the battery is gasping its last breath). LOL! If you're trained in IT have faith, it'll come 'round for ya!

Judy, yes, take any loss and run! Not only is ANY loss wonderful, but the running will burn calories!

Ok, must away to more work then "I'm a' leavin' on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again..." (well, not true, I'll be back on Wednesday! )

Have a great weekend everyone!
Tessa

Last edited by Clever Tessa; 09-29-2010 at 04:46 PM.
Clever Tessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:50 AM   #52

Weigh in was yesterday and i was down .6 last week i had a .4 gain so Judy i guess i am down .2 also. I would like to see the number 238. I have been struggling with the 240 and 239 numbers for weeks and weeks. It gets a little disappointing. I feel like i just dont have any motivation. I get so tired of the same numbers over and over again. Sorry for being negative. I am trying to do better this week and i am trying to at least do a little exercise each day. (just little things like stairs or a few games on Wii Fit Plus.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:31 PM   #53
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 12.31.12: 286.6/260.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

CherryAutumn~ What games do you have on Wii fit plus? I've been thinking about saving up and getting one, but there are so many games!

Clever Tessa~ Sorry to hear about your quad! Have fun in California!!!

bandit2~ How was dinner last night?

Itryharder
~ Congrats on your loss!!!

Princess1122~ How are you doing today?

life4evr~ I HATE hospital food!!! How are you doing?

peanutt~ Congrats on your loss!!!

To everyone else
~

I'd love to blame my absence on being busy with lots of other things, but unfortunately, that's not the reason. My anti-depressants aren't working and getting out of bed each morning has become a real struggle. I haven't been watching my food or getting to the gym like I should, so I've been avoiding the scale. I'm going to suck it up and check myself out tonight so I know what damage I have done and need to fix.
Until then...
Just trying to keep my head up...

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl...
**Mini Goals**SW:286.6 1/1/13
**5%(272.2) 1/20/13**10%(258)**Big #! 249**15%(243.6)**50lbs.(236.6)**20%(229.4)**25%(21 5.0)**OneDerland (199.9)**Big #! 190**100lbs.(186.6)** Big #! 179**40%(172.2)**125lbs.(161.6)**45%(157.8)**GOAL 150**
Red = Goal Reached

June Exercise Challenge: 90/1300 Minutes
One for every 5lbs.

KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:46 PM   #54

Hi turtles:

Tessa - sorry to hear about your injury, sounds painful. Hopefully
you can enjoy L.A.

Cherry - good you are getting in some exercise when you can. Keep at it and little by little things will get better.

Kim - my dinner was very good & the red pepper sauce was turned out nice as well. Had some wine which I didn't need - oh well, thats how it goes
sometimes. Hope you are feeling better.

Princess - how is your Tops presentation going?

I have my Tops w/i tonight & really don't feel like I have dropped any this week. Still feeling kind of yucky.

Hope everyone else is staying on track, getting in some exercise, drinking their water and enjoying their week.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:41 AM   #55

Kim- I think we are in the same boat. My anti-depressants aren't working that well for me either. Are you the one with little kids to? I think we have quite a bit in common. My favorites on Wii Fit are the Marching band, advanced step game, running, biking trail, and for fun snowball fight and kung fu rhythem exercises. There is also just plain exercises and yoga moves on it.

Tessa - Hope you are feeling better. That sounds painful

Bandit- Thanks for the encouragement.

Peanutt- congrats on the great loss. I would be thrilled to see a loss like that.

Princess- Not a whole lot new with me right now.

Judy-pulled pork recipe looks good.

Life4ever- Good to hear from you. How are things going?

I think i got everyone. Personal responses are always hard for me. So forgive me if they aren't that great.
Old 10-01-2010, 11:08 AM   #56

Hi turtles:

I was down 3# at my weigh in & was surprised about that, since I truly didn't feel like I dropped any. So maybe this extra protein is helping.

Beautiful day up here & weekend is suppose to be nice as well.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:42 PM   #57

I am back. Things aren't going all that great. My eating hasn't been that great this week. Plus no gym. I haven't really had the energy. Another long week. So I am just uggg right about now.

Glad to see everyone is doing well.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:41 AM   #58

Morning everyone, Just a quick fly by to say hello - my mom is ill again so I had to head up north on a last minute trip Thursday night - I got back late last night and am just plain worn out... I got home to find that our washing machine is on the blink so we need to call the repair person and I have to add the laundramat to my long to do list today.

I will be back later to check on everyone posts and get caught up.

Impossible is nothing!
Old 10-03-2010, 11:49 PM   #59

So I had weigh in today I gained a pound for some reason my body keeps on trying to settle around 285. But next week is another week. Shall see how this goes.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:41 AM   #60

Hi Everyone!

I did get a chance to read through everyone posts but I don't really have time to do comments for each so will just wing it!

My eating is out of hand, just plain out of hand, not sure if it still has to do with the meds - i am on a new one and will be for the next 6 months - whatever it is I need to get it figured out as the scale is up over 5 lbs!

I found a site that has a calculator on it to figure out how many calories you should have per day to maintain and then you subtrack 500 calories from that number to get the amount you should have daily to lose weight... today I have started writing down calories rather then points just to see if it will help. Next week i will try and replace many of the foods with protien and see if that helps also.

Congrats to Bandit, Judy and everyone else that lost last week!

Sorry for the short posts lately just super busy!
Susan

Impossible is nothing!