New here

• Well, not new to this site, but new to WW. Can I join in with you?
  • Hi Mare,
    I just started Weight Watchers too! I have about 124 pounds to lose...yikes... So far so good....I'm only on day 4!!
    Good Luck!!
  • Im new here too!!!
    Well, Im new to the site-well not really, been reading a lot of posts trying to get enough guts up to join!! So here I am! Been on WW on and off for years but time to get serious now! Look forward to hearing from you.
  • Hi, I'm not new to WW but new to the site. I'd love to get to know some people and have moral support.
  • Welcome
  • welcome
  • Good Morning - My friend and I are going to re-join WW in the next week. We both want to lose about 30 pounds. I've already been getting back into working out at the gym and also Zumba classes (which are so fun - highly recommend if you enjoy dancing) Now I just need to get back to eating properly. I'm looking forward to find out the new program for 2011! How is everyone enjoying the new program so far?
  • Bebop, I am the same as you; on and off WW for years, but now I also have to get serious .
  • LilAlice, welcome to WW. We are all here for you.
    I think you will like the new point system this year.
    If you want, come over to Thursday Chatters (in this area) for support and fun.
    Tina