Old 09-21-2010, 08:13 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 243/186.5/160

Height: 5'8

HI Guys<
Im trying to keep in the loop. VERY BUSY with work, kids and keeping OP. Still no loss for me but no gain. SO I keep on trucking.

Hope everyone has a great week
toughchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 10:33 PM   #47  
Thursday Lady

Hi,
toughchick, it's so good to hear from you. Yes, we are all way too busy right now. It would be nice to get back to posting.

Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 10:03 PM   #48  
Susan

Hi,
Just a quick "HI". I'm slowly getting back in the swing of school. The holidays will be here before you know it. Now isn't that wishful thinking. It's been a very busy year so far!!!

I love my class. Too cute!!! Much work but they are cute... same kids as last year with one new one. SO I'm thinking I should change my title to teacher/nurse with all the stuff I do... tube feedings, medicine, etc.....

I met my girlfriend that retired after school. She is trying to talk me into joining the bowling league with her and the group I bowled with briefly! I think I might do it just so I do something fun each week. Plus it would be good exercise (I think) do ya'll have any idea?

Pat's out of town tonight. So I'm going to do some work on curriculum.

Oh, I got a new pair of shoes in the mail today and I was so excited. Only they are the wrong size. Darn, I'm disappointed I have to return them. If you have never tried FitFlops, they are wonderful!!!! They are the most comfortable sandals I have ever worn. They now have clogs, and that's what I had ordered. I'll send them back tomorrow.

Have a great evening!!
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 01:40 PM   #49  

Hello Ladies! I think of you often!!!!! Here is the rundown. I went to rheumatologist, she did bloodwork and found out I was anemic. Took me off of one of the arthritis meds because it can cause bleeding. Went for an endoscopy and colonoscopy. Hiatal hernia in esophagus and 4 polyps removed during colonoscopy. One of the polyps was cancer. GI doctor recommended going to Cleveland Clinic because there is a dr there doing a new type of surgery that is less invasive and faster recuperation time. I was there last week, he did a scope while I was there and took more biopsies in the area. Waiting to hear from him. If those biopsies come back clean, I may not have to have surgery.

Then, after 1 1/2 years since my last period, I started one last Saturday and it continues today. Now I'm waiting on a call back from my gyn. Just one thing after another.

I hope someday to get back to posting regularly again! Love you all!!!!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 06:06 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi Tammy
good to see you again-prayers from here that all comes back clean

maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 11:01 PM   #51  
Thursday Lady

Tammy, We are here for you.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:39 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Good morning all

I'm always here just don't always post-everyone seems so busy these days-
Tina, how's the condo coming along? Is everything working the way it's supposed to? How about your furniture? I think you were shopping for a bed? Did you get it? Still waiting to see pictures!!

Susan, sounds like you're pretty busy with school. Are you still using a personal trainer?

I'm still journaling! I'm actually finishing up week #11 and I'm hovering between 14 & 15 lbs lost. Just 3 to 4 lbs and I'll be back in the 130's!! getting there slowly. Now if I could just get motivated enough to get back on the treadmill things would be as they should be!!!
Well, I hope we all have a great Sunday.

maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 01:46 PM   #53  
Susan

Hi,
Hope everyone is doing well! You are never going to believe this!!! I joined a bowling league. I'm a horrible bowler but my friends wanted me to! True friends that are good bowlers. I figured it was good exercise. Other than that nothing new.

Maureen, no I don't have a trainer anymore. I just wasn't seeing the results for all the money. Congratulations on your loss!!!

Tammy, hugs!!!!! I'm saying my prayers.

Tina, we had a cool front blow in and it's only in the 70's! Love it!!!

Jeanne, how was your walk this morning?

Well I'm off to Walmart for a few things. Hope it's not busy because of the game!
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:27 AM   #54  
Thursday Lady

Happy Monday to everyone

It is finally fall weather here, and it's only Sept. I woke up to 62 degrees! All my windows are open and the a/c is actually not running!

I haven't taken photos of the townhouse yet. I still need a rug in the dining room and curtains on the windows. Our living/dining room ceiling is 10' high. I am saving money for curtains.
No, I haven't found the bed yet. We thought we found one but it was a strange sleigh bed that made it very long. We wouldn't have enough room to walk around it.

I've been drinking all my water. I just need to exercise.

Old 09-27-2010, 07:45 PM   #55  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone! Hope ya' all had a great Monday! Mine was exhausting ....... but......I'm still getting a paycheck so I shouldn't complain!
We went to 90% off today while we were packing....needless to say....we didn't get much packed! hahah! We were soooooooo busy. But, it is very sad. People are buying $100 dollars worth of cards for $20!!! my poor owner is giving stuff away! Since we didn't get it all done today, I will go back Weds. and my owner and I will pack up any gift items that are left and donate them to the goodwill. She is hoping to put the left over inventory of cards on ebay or craigslist! We'll see. We will be closing the Pittsburgh store in December and then I'm all done! However as tired as I am I should probably turn that frown upside down~!!! haha

Walking almost everyday. Love these cool comfy mornings. I lost 3# last week, but, peeked this morning and had stayed the same. But.....that could change by WI Weds.

Tammy - thinking of you and sending hugs & prayers your way!

Tina - Still no pictures of the townhouse......thats ok. I think we know how busy you have been!

Susan - So glad that school is going good! And.....you are sooooooo right.....the holidays will be here all too soon!

Maureen - Good job journaling!!!! keep it up, those 130's are sooooo close!

Marion - Hi dear friend!!!! I miss you!

toughchick - good job maintaining!!!!! Sometimes I think that is harder than losing! Hang in there!

Well everyone have a great night. Stay OP and drink that water!!!!!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 01:12 PM   #56  
Thursday Lady

Happy Tuesday! Does it seem like Wednesday to anyone?

Maureen, you are awesome, losing all that weight. I think that is wonderful!!! I wish I could accomplish all that.

Jeanne, I'm so sorry about the closings. It's got to be really hard on you and the staff. But, you can soon sleep in!

Tammy, how are you doing, friend?

Susan, have you decorated your class for Halloween? The stores started the first of September. Are you still getting cool mornings? Ours are great.

Mimi, are your classes finished yet? How is Dan?

Dori, let us know how starting back on WW is going.
Clint, where are you????
toughchick, let us hear from you.

Don't you just hate waiting for test results? (I know Tammy does.)
I'm going into the dr. office on Thursday and sit there, hoping to get results.
My water drinkiing is going great.
I started back walking this morning.

Everyone take it easy and post!
Old 10-01-2010, 07:46 AM   #57  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

***STOP***

SEE YOU OVER AT THE THURSDAY CHATTERS FOR OCTOBER!!!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote