Wednesday Weigh In!

You're on Page 2 of 5
Go to
  • Hi I'm going to be a Wednesday weigh-in'er starting this week. I just rejoined this morning. First time on points plus.
  • first official weigh in tomorrow yay!
  • Good morning!
    No loss today! Does anybody else have water retention at ovulation??I feel sore all over...
  • Hi all!

LouLou, I used to gain a shoe size during ovulation, and it didn't go away till Auntie Flo arrived. I literally had different shoes for Days 1-14 and Days 15-28. Nowadays, my dear old auntie no longer comes to visit, and unfortunately my feet are stuck at the bigger size permanently. *sigh*

Sorry for the delay in writing about my weigh-in. Hubby had surgery (he's doing fine), and I got into WW for a Wednesday morning meeting instead of my regular 4 p.m. because I'd taken the day off to care for him. So I don't expect any noticeable weight loss NEXT week, when I'll be back on schedule. But in the meanwhile, the scale showed a 2-pound loss this week, for a total of 11 pounds in four weeks. I'm boggled by it all, considering that health issues prevent me from exercising, and that even the WW leader had told me on Day One that lupus patients often have a lot of trouble losing weight.

So now of course I'm building up my nerves to withstand the break-even or slight give-back that will probably occur next Wednesday afternoon. While hoping against hope that it won't really matter, and I'll do okay if I just follow the program carefully -- it's a long-term process, after all. I just hate to pay $12 to hear bad news...
  • AuntLoopy
    Thank you for the support, because I thought it was just my idea, that it didn't happen to anybody else! And that's true I'll be stuck to this weight until I get my period..That used to meke me frustrated but now I know and just go on my diet...

I wish you the best for your husband and a quick recovery of course.
    And congrats on your weight loss despite the lack of exercise
    I don't do any exercise either, I'm not the type of running and going to the gym. I feel embarassed saying so but I'm getting so bored just thinking about it..but if I finally make my mind and move myself I like it afterwards..

Today I've made a vegetable soup with the hope that tomorrow I'll see some little loss..

Have a nice day everybody!
  • Good morning everybody!How is it going?

Weigh-in today and I got to 193.2 from the previous 193.4 which is of course a ridiculous loss, but it's the first day of TOM so I'm expecting much better the next few days. Also, comparing to other TOMs weigh-ins when I was always more than I expected I'm thrilled for having even that tiny loss

So, where are you??
  • I'll chime in.

I WI on Tues but whatever. 159. Same as last week, but I was very dehydrated from the flu last week, so I'm good with it.
  • Finally met my 5% goal to total 14 pounds!!! Most weight I've ever lost consistently!!!!!
  • Well done hopeful!
  • I weigh in on Tues evenings, so I'd like to join you all. Last night was first weigh in.......to be continued.
  • Down 1.6 tonight woot woot!! Trying to keep my eye on the prize, how far I have come, not how far I still have to go!
  • Hi all! Weighed in on Wednesday afternoon. I wasn't expecting much because I'd weighed in at 10 a.m. last week and lost 2 pounds then. Figured that I'd be lucky to break even. But I lost another 2.4 pounds this week, and made my 5% goal! It still amazes me that Weight Watchers works, after doing so many diets in the past (and living with lupus, which means steroids and other medication with weight-gain side effects). Till I tried this, I was on a sloooooow losing trend (perhaps 10 pounds per year from a high of 285 down to 244 when I started WW). Now my metabolism seems to be kick-started.
  • That's awesome AuntLoopy!
    I find ww the most efficient diet I have ever tried too even though I don't stay in track all days.

This weekend for example I was on a trip so I couldn't and didn't want to count points...so after a looooong premenstrual phase when I'm finally done with it I destroy everything by going to that trip..
    For me, there are always reasons to spoil my program, that's why the loss becomes sooooo sloooooww...
  • Thought I would join you lovely chicks!
    My wiegh in is on Sunday morning since I do ww at home I was down 4lbs after a two week stall. I was so excited I have never lost that much at one time. So 8 lbs in 5 weeks not to bad!
  • Hi everybody. I used 3Fat Chicks alot when I was last on this journey, back in 2000. Ten years later, I'm back on Weight Watchers, only this time I hope I will finally learn to keep it off.
    I weigh in on Weds. Started last August, have lost 23 pounds so far--it comes off really slow.
    I mostly have trouble on weekends. Tracking gets difficult when we eat out. I thought I was doing okay this week, but according to my scale I gained 2 pounds in 1 day! I realize it might have been the salt in the ham causing me to retain water. Thought I would push water today and hope I can flush it out before tommorrow's weigh in.
    Wish me luck!