Old 06-16-2010, 08:14 PM   #106  
Thursday Lady

Hi, I had a pretty good OP day.
Nikki, congratulations on that loss!!!

This weekend----If I could, I'd sleep in until at least 9 a.m. and do absolutely nothing the rest of the weekend.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 09:10 PM   #107  
Susan

My big plans are to go visit my mom and spend time with her! I have all kind of chores to do while I'm there. We are hoping to get new carpet put in the living room. I'll also take her to the cemetery because no one else thinks to do it. I know that she will want to go but won't ask anyone. I'll be with her on Father's day and my birthday! Lucky me!!! Honestly, how lucky I am!!!

Yesterday, I told my sister that I was really missing Daddy. So I looked at pictures of him and thought.... how lucky I am to have such a wonder Daddy that taught me what was important in life. I'm glad my son looked like him!!! Now they are playing together.

Mom and I will have fun. My sister has to work on Mon- Wed. but is off the other days. We'll find something to get into!!!
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 06:27 AM   #108  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Morning everyone! I need a KICK.....A BIG KICK!!!! Urgh....2 weeks in a row that I scarfed up all my extra and activity points. I've been lazy and eating everything in site! I just can't seem to get back into things! Wahhhhh!

Susan -

Everyone: have a great day! Stay OP and remember Muscles in Motion!!!!!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 10:15 AM   #109  
ready to be healthy!

S/C/G: 290/264/170

Height: 5*4

Morning All!

Susan~ sending hugs your way!

Jeanne~ lmao theres a little kick for ya lol

So im having a rough day last night I came across the fathers day present I was going to give to ray on sunday, i had bought right when we found out i was pregnant. It threw me back into the depression that I thought I was out of. I dont know whether or not to still give it to him or give him a card or just put it away. I mean he still is a daddy only our child has wings and sleeps on clouds. i dunno what to do.

sorry to be a debbie downer lol

weight loss wishes to you all!
nikkic718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 11:04 AM   #110  
Thursday Lady

Default Yucky Yogurt

Good morning!!!!!

Does everyone eat yogurt?
Clint, do you eat it? My husband does but only because he used to have GERD and was told to eat one container each day. (He doesn't eat it that often anymore.)
Well, I decided to try the plain Greek yogurt. It was not good to me.
What kinds and flavors do y'all eat??????

Susan, you will have a wonderful time with your mom.

Nikki, that's a tough call. You might wait until Sunday and see how Ray is feeling. Like you said, he is a father of an angel.

Jeanne, you have been kicked! Stay far, far away from yummy food.
Maureen, have you decided what you're doing about moving back? I know you'll make the best decision.

Mimi, have you gone back to work this week? I can't remember. (You know I just had a birthday. Duh! )

Tammy, what are you going to do to your house? How are Tim and Lauren?

Dori, you can do this!!!

Zan you have been way too quet. I hope things are okay.
Diane, Stephanie, Elyn, Yooper are you doing okay OP?

Today I'll go clothes shopping. Yea With this extra hot weather, I need some sleeveless tops. My arms need shaping up for the summer but I can't wait for that to happen.

Old 06-17-2010, 11:11 AM   #111  
ready to be healthy!

S/C/G: 290/264/170

Height: 5*4

tina I eat dannon light and fit strawberry yougurt
OR ill it the yoplait light in strawberry cheesecake or strawberry shortcake
lol i only like strawberry flavored yougurts lol
nikkic718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:01 PM   #112  
jeanne

I LOVE yogurt!!!!!

My favorite is Weight Watchers Brand.....1 Point....but I only buy it when I have a coupon! Otherwise it's Dannon for me!

Oh....WW vanilla yogurt with fresh red raspberries.....I LOVE!!!!!
Old 06-17-2010, 06:15 PM   #113  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Tina
I like plain no fat yogurt-i mix it with frozen fruit(i'll microwave the fruit about 1 min)-I also like coffee flavoured unfortunately it's not low fat or no fat-
I'm still on the fence re: moving back-it's a big decision
later

maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:27 AM   #114  
takeitoff&Keepitoff

Hey everyone

Tina~ I don't think I have a good recipe to share that anyone here would like.
I don't think I have mentioned it before, I'm a (fat) vegetarian, although I occasionally eat non vegetarian~ when I'm at a party. I never demand/expect that a vegetarian dish be prepared for my sake.
The Greek plain yoghurt is mainly used for salads or mix with some greek dish, does not taste good otherwise.
I'm afraid I'm not staying OP this week, well I'm like at -8.5 weekly. However, I'm so low on my daily points (18), so I'm not getting worried about it.

I'm glad that there's a possibility that some of you may get together. Have a nice time.

Last edited by girlieyorkie; 06-18-2010 at 09:28 AM.
girlieyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 10:14 AM   #115  
Susan

I'm in the don't really like it at all group on yogurt. However, I do like it if it's been put in the freezer and gets icy. HMMMM!!! Now that's pretty yummy. I like Dannon lite. I haven't tried WW's yet but will have to try.

I'm off to meet about the curriculum I'm writing. Then get my hair colored. Many even a pedicure if the girl isn't busy and is there. Then home to pack quickly. I leave in the morning at 9. I'm excited to see Momma!!! I can promise you we will stay busy.

I'm fluctuating on 1-2 pounds. I want it to stay down!!!!! but it keeps creeping back up. I know what I need to do but it's just isn't happening. I have to be very and I mean VERY careful when I go home. We like to eat alot when I'm there, well actually anytime we are together.

Off and running.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:39 AM   #116  
Thursday Lady

Wow, it's so interesting hearing about all the yogurt preferences.

The greek yogurt--I heard that it was very good to just eat because it helps keep all the healthy bacteria growing in our mouths. Now, isn't that gross sounding!

Susan, have a wonderful trip and time with your family. Eat a salad at Barn Door for Tina.

Next week, we are gonig to the beach for a little respite. I can't wait. I'm washing and drying today. That sounds silly since everything will get sandy.

Nikki, have you found that house?

Everyone have a fantastic day.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:10 PM   #117  
Susan

Tina,
Have fun at the beach!!! I will certainly try to get to the Barn Door. Daddy loved that place as much as I did. I could always get him to go.

I'm off to do a quick cleaning and then get my hair done. So much to do, and all I want to do is read my book. I'm reading smut book and it's so good. Really, I'm trying to finish it so I can give it to mom since she is reading so fast.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:00 AM   #118  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

I love yogurt and will usually eat almost any kind. I tend to stick to Yoplait Light, YoPlus and Fiber One though. They are delicious.

Not much planned for this weekend. Samuel's birthday was Thursday and he wants to go to Flying Frogs to celebrate so we're headed to Savannah today. It will be a small family get together, but fun nonetheless.

I'm still having difficulties staying OP and trying to figure out why I'm having such trouble. I was talking to Justin and I was telling him that I constantly say I need to do something about my weight, but instead of just saying it I need to actually do it. I know I can do it because I've done it before. I guess I just need to put my big girl panties on it do it. Well I must run for now. I'll check in later.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 09:32 AM   #119  
jeanne

Morning everyone! I wanna go to the beachhhhhh! Wahhh!

Welp, up and house cleaned, plants watered and bedclothes all washed, dryed and put back on the bed! Now.....I'm headed into work. It's fathers day weekend so we will be pretty busy! Not like Mothers day tho! But....after today, I'm on vacation again! Yay! Once again.....no big plans. Kaitlins' graduation party is next sunday so I have some things to do for that! We are having it at the Carousel at the park! I am having the food made by a local caterer. However it is not being catered. My MIL is making a big fruit salad and my girlfriends are all helping. I ordered Rigatoni, Chicken and Macaroni Salad. The rest we will make. Wish ya'all could be here!

Well, I better get moving......work is calling!

Have a great weekend and remember to drink your water, and move those bodies!

I'll WI and post tomorrow. I know already that I am up a little over 1#. We'll see if I can drink that away by WI!

Last edited by jar1965; 06-19-2010 at 09:33 AM.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:52 AM   #120  
Thursday Lady

Good morning, It's a beautiful day!!!!

Dori, you can do this. Just try doing one different thing a week. (I sound like a broken record.) Maybe that won't seem so overwhelming.

Jeanne, that party sounds so lovely. I wish I could come.
Take it easy at work. Oh, I can't remember----was your car a total wreck? I'd be surprised if it wasn't. My little Neon was considered a total wreck after Hurricane Ike. It has so many dings and dents and scratches in it. I still love it, though. (I can't afford a new one.)

Y'all take it easy this weekend. That's an order.

Last edited by Tina; 06-19-2010 at 09:53 AM.