Old 02-25-2010, 09:43 PM   #166  
Susan

Hi,

I'm ready for the weekend!!! I feel like I could just sleep all weekend. I am crampy again tonight. I think because I go go go during the day and I come home had it hits me. I go back to the dr next week, so we'll see what he says.

Dad had dialysis again today. Took 2.5 liters off of him. YEA!!!!! Mom said his arms and legs are already smaller! He pulled his feeding tube out! and then refused to let them put it back in!! I said "Oh, he is getting a little feisty again!" He had his boost and soup for dinner! They won't let him eat anything solid because he didn't pass the swallow test again. Then again he has had that tube in for a week or 10 days. It will all start working again.... just has to remember what to do! Baby steps! I didn't know that dialysis makes you tired. My sister told me that! It makes sense!

Stephanie, glad you got a lot done. You come here and do stuff!

Tina, did they get it all done? Or do we need to make a trip down there?

Tammy, you got snow?

Mimi, MY MITTENS CAME!!! I LOVE THEM!!!! THANKS!!!!! I'm so excited!!

Nikki, how you feeling my dear?

Jeanne, we are going to have to call you skinny mini!

Dori, You can do it!!!

Maureen, how are you liking your new place?

Mimi and Maureen, here is a silly question... maybe I should just get a map out and look for myself. How far are you from each other?
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:50 PM   #167  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
Boy, am I tired!!!
No, I didn't have to bite anyone. Drats! That would've been fun.
The final walk-thru went well. There were only a few things for them to do.
When we returned after Closing, everything was done and the floors had been polished. Beautiful!
Today,I spent the day over there . There's something wrong with the 2nd floor thermostat so someone is coming tomorrow afternoon. I'll have the morning to hit Target and the grocery store.

Sorry but I'll have to read all the posts tomorrow. It is good that it's time to begin a new thread.
Boy, we are talkative. That's wonderful!
Love you all,
Tina
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 05:45 AM   #168  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi all
Well I lost .5lbs this week I guess it's better than gaining-Susan I checked google and from Gatineau, Que(that's where I am) to Marion's city it says 343 miles. Glad to hear about your Dad. I really like my condo but being out west so long I forgot about the French language issue-I can't get any of the condo laws etc in English!!!! Boo Hiss-
Tina, when do you move into your place? You'll have to post pictures. It just sounds great.
Tammy, Marion how are you both doing?
All this week I've been aiming for a minimum of at least 20 flights of stairs at work and I've been hitting it.
well I have to get ready for work see you all later

maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:31 AM   #169  
Thursday Lady

Maureen, I would take that loss. Congratulations!

I'm expecting a loss next week.
Wow, I didn't realize how much exercise I'll be getting in a 3-story townhouse. I need a pedometer.
Yes, I'll post pictures once we get furniture in. Tomorrow we have 3 rooms painted.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:58 AM   #170  
ready to be healthy!

S/C/G: 290/264/170

Height: 5*4

hi ladies just wanted to check in real quick!
WE GOT MORE SNOOOOOWWWW! Im sick of it and I'm running away.

I have a cold.......yuck!!! I have the croupiest (is that a word lol) cough EVER and cant take anything for it

Im at work and DO NOT want to be here lol I would like to be back in my nice warm snuggly bed!!!

ill post more later. just a quick check in .

O ya I lost a pound lol. whoo hoo
nikkic718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:07 PM   #171  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
Nikki, I hope you got home to your warm bed.

It's been another crazy day. I'm sooooo tired. The guy who was going to paint for us just decided not to come. This evening, we finally found someone else to paint on Monday.
When we get some furniture in there, I'll take photos and send them.

Hope y'all have a good Sunday.

Old 02-28-2010, 09:16 AM   #172  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hey all! happy Sunday to you!

Not too much new here. Fighting a darn head cold which makes it hard to focus on anything! Bob went back to work this morning. After 5 months of being off. I got up and packed his lunch and saw him off at 5 this morning. I miss him already. He is my best friend. When he was off at first I was a little annoyed. Then I got used to it and he was so darn helpful around the house.

The morning has been very quiet. The kids and dog are still sleeping and I only made a little pot of coffee. I was thinking about taking a morning nap since I've been up so long already!

Still excited about my WI! Can't believe I've stuck to it so long.

Tina - bummer about the painters! But, so glad you found someone else so quickly!

Susan - Yea baby, you can call me skinny mini! hahhaha! I have never ever been called that in my life! Yep, theres that head getting bigger and bigger!
How are you feeling? I hope a little better! How is your dad? I think of you every day! Stay strong!

Marion - Wooohooo so excited about the mittens! How about some of those outfits that they wear at the olympics. Loving the plaid pants on the men on the ......... oh darn whats it called.....like shuffle board team?! You know what I mean?

Tammy - Hi. How is everyone in your neck of the woods? Hope you are starting to get out a little more. We had a little weather relief. I hear we are headed for 1-3 today into tonight. Urgh!

Maureen - Hi! Congrats on that .5# loss! It's better than a gain!

Nikki - Hi kiddo! How ya feeling??????

Hi Stephanie! Hope things are going good for you!

Dori, mommy & X - hi! Hope things are going good for you!

Have a great day and heres a little dust to bring in your monday!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:28 AM   #173  
Thursday Lady

Jeanne, I think you mean the Curling teams. Who on earth decided to make a game like that! That's so funny.

Hope everyone has a great day. The sun is out here and we're expecting a high of 67! Wow, what great weather!

Love y'all
Old 02-28-2010, 12:32 PM   #174  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Yeppers thats it! Curling! Thank you Tina!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:14 PM   #175  
Susan

Not More Posting Here!!! Come To The March Thread!!!
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote