Old 02-01-2010, 08:27 AM   #91  
Thursday Lady

Manic Monday is right!!! Jeanne, thank you for that beautiful serenade.
We were awakened at 5:45 a.m. to the lovely sound of the fire alarm. My goodness, that thing could wake the dead. And, it's a good thing, I'm sure.
It was a false alarm.
Larry and I stumbled out of bed. I should've had a movie of this----I was trying to put on my bra and kept putting it on inside out. Finally, I got another one and got it on correctly.
We got outside and there weren't that many out there. I wondered if some just stayed in their apartments.) But, there were sooo many doggies. They all were enjoying seeing other dogs.
Fortunately it wasn't too cold and no wind. After the firemen got there it wasn't long before the alarm stopped. The strobe lights are still going in the hallway.
What a way to wake up.

Everyone have an uneventful morning.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:08 AM   #92  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Boy oh boy. Things are going well overall. My students are a bit off this morning and I'm at my wits end already. *sigh* I must implement some effective classroom management or I may not make it to the end of the year. Yikers.

Weighed in the morning and I'm happy to report a 1.2# lost. Yippers. Hope everyone has a great day.

By the way, any word on Susan's dad?
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:11 AM   #93  

I hate it when that happens! but why were you stopping to put a bra ON?????
Speaking of bras I hate buying them, do you remember when people were suppose to post their bra colour on facebook a few weeks back?? I wanted to put old dingy grey but didn't want to spoil peoples fun. I suppose I have a somewhat glamorous one somewhere but my favourites are well worn.
Have a great week everyone! Weigh in for me tonight!!
Mimi4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:37 AM   #94  
ready to be healthy!

S/C/G: 290/264/170

Height: 5*4

G'Morning ladies!!!!! Hugs to you all!!! lol I'm in a really good mood this morning for some odd reason bc like Jeanne sais it definatley is a Manic Monday lol So I think I made a mistake and went out and bought a scale.........SO i told my bf (his name is Ray btw) he needs to keep it at his house since I only stay there like one or twice a week and the rest of the time he's at mine lol. We had a great weekend, I think he's realizing Im really serious about this and I'm stickin to it!! We went to the bar on Sat and I dont really drink a whole lot, but he was like you can have a sprite if you want bc you have done so good! I felt like the whole bar went into silence and the jeaopardy theme was playing lol bc it felt like a huge decision!! lmao I politley declined though and got crazy with lemon water! lol .......

Jeanne~ thank you so much for the song!!! I think we were singin a duet lmao, as far as the treadmill goes I ordered it from Reebok . I'm glad you can sympathize with us on the "arctic" temps were having lmao.

Tammy~ Sports bras are SUPER expensive!!! I paid 17.99 at Target. ugh. I have no idea why it is taking SO long to get the treadmill, lol its just another obstacle i need to overcome.........God was prob thinkin........."hmmmm lets make this whole work out thing a challenge, she always tries to do things the easy way lets see how BAD she wants to do this, she needs to get her butt up and GO to the gym first THEN the treadmill will come" LOL
& at my gym there is no track or pool.........BUT inthe summer I have a track in my back yard (behind our fence is a park) and I have an inground pool......SO def no excuses!!!

Susan~ you and your family are def in my prayers. My heart goes out to you!

Tina~ o my goodness I woulda FREAKED out!!! lol but Mimi's right WHY WERE YOU WORRIED ABOUT A BRA lol (dont worry I prob woulda done the same thing) hahaha

Dori~ Congrats on the loss!!!!!

Mimi~ you def made me laugh out loud lmao!!!! i did see that on facebook lol speaking of if you wanna friend me search me Nikki Carrillo OR let me know how I can friend you!!! that goes for everyone!!!!

Ok well I guess I should get back to work I;m chatty cathy this morning so forgive me lol......O ya so I made a chocolate cake yesterday......a healthy one.....all you do is take a reg cake mix and add diet pop NOTHING ELSE and bake as it says on the box......ITS DELICIOUS to my surprise its a lil more moist but other than that tastes just like regular chocolate cake and its 1 point per slice and a 13x9 in pan makes 15 slices.........good for a quick fix!~

you ladies have a wonderful monday and i will back later on tonight ( after the gym of course bc I brought my clothes to work) thats the first step!!!!!!! lol
nikkic718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:55 AM   #95  

That cake sounds like a good idea, I have a white cake mix, wonder how it would be with diet 7up?
You are a chatty cathy this morning! look for my friend request on facebook.
Marion Cook and congratulations on only lemon water in the bar, most of the bars here give free non alcohol drinks if you are the designated driver, do they do that there??
Old 02-01-2010, 12:33 PM   #96  

Haven't heard any more from Susan. Hope all is well.

Oh Tina! What a way to wake up!

Dori, good for you on the loss! Hang in there with the students. Don't let them get you down.

Marion, my bras are pretty boring. Maybe we should go out and buy ourselves some fancy ones.

Nikki, LOL to the lemon water. Yep, no excuses once the weather is warmer with the track and the pool. The cake sounds yummy! I would like a piece right now. I'll go to facebook, try to find you, and send a friend request.
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:41 PM   #97  
ready to be healthy!

S/C/G: 290/264/170

Height: 5*4

Tammy & Marion its now official...........We are Facebook friends!!! whooo hoooo lol........this def officializes our friendship lol j/k
nikkic718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:00 AM   #98  

Come on over to February Line now, Thanks!!!!!