Old 01-30-2010, 11:24 AM   #76  
Thursday Lady

Happy Saturday,

I can't believe it---I just wrote a very l o n g post and it's GONE. I hope I can remember what I said.
Mimi, how are you feeling? Has most of the soreness gone away.
Tammy, I'm so glad you took it easy at the Y.
Susan, are your headaches gone? How is your dad's rehab going?
Jeanne, did y'all go out and celebrate after your wonderful news?
Donna, what's going on this weekend?
Nikki, you are doing great. You can do this. It will not happen over night like on TV,
Maureen, I know you were excited to sleep in your new home. Wow!

I went to the hernia surgeon a couple of days ago....for a check-up. I've still had soreness in one spot near the incision. Well, he pushed and poked me. Then, he shot the area with Lidocane. That shot about did me in.
I've been on mega doses of Advil ever since. I might have adhesions.
Monday I'll find out when I can have a CT Scan.
I do not have time for this!!!!!

Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:27 PM   #77  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone! Yes! Still excited! And Tina, yes, we did go out and celebrate! We went for Italian with Bobs parents. They were the only other ones that knew. His mom was so relieved she cried. awww! I was so relieved I cried too! I hugged the technician! She said I made her day and she loves days that she gets the outcome like mine!

Tina - sorry you had to get a shot and I'm sure you were sore when he got done poking around! I heard you guys got some crazy ice storm the other day?!?!?

Maureen - that is exciting about your condo! You'll be all settled in and comfy cozy before you know it!

Susan - hows your daddy? How are you feeling?

Tammy & Nikki - whats new in your neck of the woods? Are you having these cold temps.?

Dori - Hi! Hope all is well with you!

Marion - I think the hall walking is a great idea too! Whats new with you?

Have a great saturday!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:28 PM   #78  
Susan

Hi,

Hope everyone is doing well. Yea... internet is back. it was hard using my phone to post!

Tina, I'm sorry about the CT scan. That's no good. and no you don't have time for it. I'm sorry it hurt so much.

I'm going to the pool today. I havent' been in a few days since it's been cold and my swim suit got stretched out from the chlorine. I had to wait until my new one came. It did.

Hope everyone has a good day. I'm going to try HARD to stay OP.
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:58 AM   #79  
jeanne

Urgh......3:00 a.m....... got up to go to the bathroom......water pipes are frozen!!!!! AGAIN! So I came downstairs and turned on the space heater in the basement where it is usally frozen. Problem.....yea, I can't sleep with the space heater running. Haha! Makes me nervous. EVEN though it is clear from everything and it is one of those "water heater" ones. Oh well. Good thing I'm off Sunday and will be able to take a nap!

Talk to ya all later. Like, when you're up!
Old 01-31-2010, 08:22 AM   #80  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Good morning

Tina, sorry about the CT scan but I'm sure all will be well-we seem to be a tough group here.
Jeanne-not good with the plumbing-we're having some cold weather here too-hopefully today will be a bit better

Well, I moved - and I'm sore all over-I'm too old for this-I got quite a few boxes unpacked so I'm not going full tilt today.
I hope we all stick fairly close to program today

have a great Sunday

maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:46 AM   #81  

Jeanne; do you have to pay for your water? My mom and Dad always left the tap running just a little to keep their pipes from freezing.
Maureen; Glad the move is all done now you can take tons of time to make it your home.
Tina; It doesn't sound too urgent or the adhesions would have been bothering you more, I hope they won't want to do anything until after you are moved and not picking up and unpacking boxes.
Susan; Don't you wish they made pools that don't digest your bathing suit. Even though I always wash mine out (and rinse at the pool) the damage seems to be done. They aren't the cheapest things to buy either.
Nik; Good luck with the boyfriend and staying on points this weekend.
Everyone else: Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!
Mimi4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:01 AM   #82  

Tina, ouch to the shot! I've had a couple of those over the past few years. Keeping you in prayers that you will feel better!

Jeanne, yummy to the Italian! Neat about the technician. It's 12 degrees here this morning. BOO to pipes being frozen!!

Susan, I laughed about the swimsuit! Mine did the same thing. I climbed out of the pool one night after water aerobics, and the crotch of my suit was down by my knees!! The other women wanted to get a camera! I have one now that is more chlorine resisitant.

Maureen, hope you can just have a relaxing day today.

Mimi, agree with you on the price of swimsuits!

Today was our pastor's last day, and I didn't make it to church. This sinus stuff is awful. I've had a headache since Friday and now my temp is up. Tim even stopped on his way home from Arby's last night (1:00 am) to check on me. I think it's time to hit the couch and cover up to stay warm.

Have a good day ladies!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:14 PM   #83  

PRAYERS NEEDED! Susan's dad has been taken to the ER. He has an infection, high white blood count, fever. Waiting on the surgeon now. Please keep all of them in prayers!!!
Old 01-31-2010, 02:53 PM   #84  
Thursday Lady

Yes, prayers are with all that family.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:57 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

same here
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:10 PM   #86  
jeanne

In my prayers!
Old 01-31-2010, 08:11 PM   #87  
ready to be healthy!

S/C/G: 290/264/170

Height: 5*4

hey ladies!! Sorry i havent been to talkative kind ahad a busy weekend! So all is good with the boy! This weekend was def another challenging one!!! Its abnormally cold here in Ohio today its like 5 degrees I feel like im living in the arctic lol back to work tomorrow and i bought a sports bra yesterday lol so now i dont have an excuse to go to the gym.....bc i found out my treadmill wont be until the 25th!!!!!! I dont know how it takes a month to ship something but o well......hope you ladies have a wonderful sunday night and great monday!!!
nikkic718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:35 PM   #88  

Susan, praying for you and your family.
Mimi4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:12 AM   #89  
jeanne

It's just another manic Monday! ooooooo, how I wish it were Sunday, cause thats my fun day!!!!.................hahah! There, I serenaded you guys on this Manic Monday morning! For those of you who have never heard that song, that is what it is, a song. I really didn't lose my mind!!!!

Tammy - Hi! Any word on Susans dad? I feel so bad for her!

Marion - Yes, we do pay for our water. Usually ..... we do leave it drip. But, everyone fell asleep before getting to it! Urgh! We rem. last night tho. Water this morning! yay!

Tina - How are you feeling girl? I hope better! *hugs*

Maureen - Hope you are getting all settled! I'm sorry you were so sore! Relax now!

Nikki - Where did you order your treadmill from? Glad you and "the boy" are doing good! It makes life a little easier when everyone gets along!
It's COLD here too! I only live a few hours from you & Tammy!

Susan - if you check in......big hugs to you girl! Praying for your dad and family!

Dori - Hi!

Have a good day everyone! Stay OP, drink that water and shake that body!

Last edited by jar1965; 02-01-2010 at 08:13 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:14 AM   #90  

Nikki, good for you for getting the sports bra. I need to go buy a couple of new ones. The ones I have are older, and they just don't do what they should anymore. lol Does your gym have a running/walking track or a pool? You'll be glad when you get that treadmill. Wonder why it takes so long to ship it to you?

I'm headed to the Y. Hope I don't fall over. This sinus stuff is for the birds. I started alot of coughing with it yesterday. I'm sure the gals in my class this morning are going to love me hacking all over the place.

Have a great day and a great week everyone!!