Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2001, 12:28 AM   #16  

Hi all!

Zoe,
I used to live in Florida. I lived there for 13 yrs. We lived in the Cocoa Beach area. My husband works for NASA. Have a great time. we went down while Bruce was on TDY last yr. It was nice going back. We went to Dixie Crossroads to eat and to Wet N' Wild. Loved it!
The calculater is the blue one we got for 123. Here is how to reset the points from 20-27 to 20-25 (winning points):

At the READY screen, hold the CLEAR and ENTER/YES keys at the same time. The
maintenance daily points will appear. Enter the
new min points for yourself and touch ENTER/Yes
Enter the number of new max points for yourself and touch ENTER/Yes.
The unit will display your new daily points ranges and ask if it is okay.
Touch ENTER/YES to accept or CANCEL/NO to revise.

Dianne,
You too have a great time. That would be fun for everyone to meet up.
Don't worry about that tiny gain. Stay op and you will be rewarded next week. I call a .2 gain a maintain. If you would have expelled any gas it would have been the same weight as last time. LOL Sorry if that was crude.

Jen, Essie, and Myra have a great Sunday!
Zoe,
don't forget those mugs and bring some Florida ones back because you are a tourist now! http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//lol.gif
Terri
Old 01-15-2001, 12:33 AM   #17  

I'm so embarrassed. I sent the post about my younger son saying he felt left out. I spelled threw wrong. I put through.
I corrected it. Some teacher. http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//spinning.gif
Terri
Old 01-15-2001, 12:39 AM   #18  
Lifetimer

S/C/G: 183.6/173/140

Dianne,

Don't get bummed about the gain. It is so insignificant...probably just water weight gain.

BTW, getting back to all the talk about Chinese. I think it tends to get a bad rap. I eat Chinese almost every week. I usually have bean curd (tofu) with chinese veggies in garlic sauce. The key to successful Chinese is to have it at least 2 or three days prior to weigh in. It causes some nasty water retention but no permanent weight gain.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Myra
Old 01-15-2001, 02:38 AM   #19  

Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement, I appreciate it. Jen - you're right I was positive about being on track last week and I'm still positive and gonna stay on track. I'm pretty sure next week will show differently.

Terri -- Oh, my God, you had me cracking up about the gas. The funny thing is that I never expected you to say that!! Essie, definitely, Jen & Myra - maybe, Zoe - I don't know well enough yet. But YOU!!!! Never in a million years. But thanks, hon, you gave me a good laugh after feeling a bit low about the stupid .2 ounces!!!!

Myra -- thanks for your words - very true and I'm refusing to be bummed! So there! LOL

Talk to you all soon - enjoy the rest of your sunday. I have off tomorrow, yeah!!!!

Dianne

Old 01-15-2001, 04:58 AM   #20  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Good Sunday Y'all ~

I am so OP that it's scary. I think that 8 pound loss has really inspired me to be good plus, the fact that you all are a wonderful support group for me.

Tommorrow is weigh day for most of you although I have until Wednesday night. I am praying for 2 pounds which would make 10 in 2 weeks. Am I asking for too much??? We'll see.

Dianne ~ Your family vacation sounds wonderful. We are going to visit family there too. Try not to fret about those 2 ounces. Just think, if it WAS the bagel, you'll drop 3 or so next time.

Terri ~ I don't know if I said but we lived in Tampa before relocating to Fort Worth. I miss it, especially when I visit. Thanks for the info on the calculater but I am not sure what "blue" thing you're talking about. I have a gray points calculater and there isn't any button with ENTER/YES on it. Maybe I'm just being dense. I'll look again.

Hi Jen, Myra, Essie ~
------------------
Zoe ~ soaking up the "SON" in Texas
209/188/148

[This message has been edited by Zoe (edited 01-14-2001).]
Old 01-15-2001, 06:05 AM   #21  

Boy you Guys have been busy. I couldn't believe all the replys(sp?)

You all are not going to believe this. Ready? I'VE NEVER BEEN ON A PLANE!!!! 46 yrs. & I've never flown! We're planning to go on a cruise by next year.(maybe) I will have to fly then It's not that I'm afraid it's just that we've always had something get in the way of us planning a vacation. My sisters are pushing me to do it, that life is too short yada yada yada.

Zoe, you sound like me when Sunday rolls around. For me the weekend is over, back to work the next day. I'm off tomorrow
Keep that motivation, maybe you'll rub some off on me.

Dianne, don't worry about .2. Next week you'll do better, I'm sure That's happened to me in the past, then the following week BAM!!! 2 or 3 lbs and if it doesn't happen no biggie you know you've been on program.

Jen, you love your mexican food like I love my chinese food. Funny thing - I found out 2 yrs ago, at a family reunion that my great grandfather was chinese!!!! I was shocked!! My sisters knew it for yrs. I was like, why didn't I know this! No wonder why I love chinese food! LOL Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Myra, I eat chinese food every week but like you I always try & have it way before weigh in.

Terri, you are too funny with the gas LOL I remember a while back when we were talking about the taco soup & I told you it really did a number on me. You cracked me up!

Well Guys, I had busy day & it's catching up to me so I'll be saying goodnight for now Geeezz hubby's already snoring!!!

Luv,
Essie

[This message has been edited by livingfit426 (edited 01-14-2001).]
Old 01-15-2001, 10:31 AM   #22  

Dianne,
ROFLMAO!!! You are lucky I didn't say farted. OOOPS I just did. http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//spinning.gif
You are doing great and that is wonderful that the motivation is still there. I'll bet you will have a good loss next weigh-in.
Enjoy your day off tomorrow!!!!

Zoe,
I had one of the gray calculaters before. It has a lid that lifts up? I got that in 1997,98 time frame. I got the blue one last May. It has a mini graph on it. It keeps track of your loss and lets you know when you reached a mini goal.
Tampa is a beautiful area.

Essie,
I remember that. HAHA!!!! I know that when I eat that taco soup my daughter WILL NOT exercise with me. WHEW!!!!
I've been around my 9 & 7 yr. old boys too long.
I flew for the first time when I was 23. I loved it but it can be intimidating. One side of me says "There are thousands of planes that go up everyday
and you hardly ever hear of a crash." :smilie for knocking on wood:
And then the other side says "How do they get that big hunk of metal to stay up there?" My other side always over rules my rational side. Good luck on whatever you decide. That cruise sounds wonderful.
Yep, that Chinese blood is calling your name every time you crave that Chinese. That is funny though, I'm full blooded Italian and I do not like Italian food that much. :confused:

Hi Jen and Myra!
Terri

Old 01-15-2001, 05:41 PM   #23  

Goodmorning

It's raining here today but I don't care I'm just going to enjoy my day off. I have to go to WW 10:00 meeting, then back home to clean & this evening I'll exercise. I was so busy this weekend that I didn't even have a chance to read the Sunday paper.

Terri, did you make the vegetable soup? I have to go to the supermarket today to pick up the cabbage.

WW has a 10 week prepayment for $99. You save $39 & I would save more cause I have Vytra. Something to think about.
I will be back later Guys.

You all have a nice day
Old 01-15-2001, 10:32 PM   #24  
Queen of the Fresh Start

My bar thingy on the right side of the screen is almost at the bottom, so I'm starting a new thread....see you there.
~Jen
Closed Thread