Thursday Weigh-In Results for June

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Happy Summer!

This is where we come to post our scale results.
    Please come on in and join us.

I decided to forgo this week. I'm still reeling from the bacterial infection and am not eating right. I don't feel like going to the store to stock up on fruits and veggies. Next week should be better.

• Hi! I'm down 3# this week!
  • Jeanne, that's fantastic!!!!!!!
  • Hi! I'm new here! I joined WW last Thursday (June 5th) and will be going to WI tomorrow evening! I'll post my results!
  • Jeanne, I didn't see the post from last week! 3 pounds is great!

Just got home. I was down 1.2 this week, which is .1 away from 17 pounds, so by golly gee, I changed my butterfly! I went to the bathroom after class, so I'm sure I lost that .1!!! I am psyched!

Good luck to everyone!
  • KatieV
    Good luck tomorrow!!!!!
  • Katie.............Welcome! Good Luck tonight!

Tammy..............Woohoooo hoot! Thats great!

I just WI and I'm down 2#! I'll take it!
  • Welcome Katie! How did it go at weigh in?

Jeanne, 2 pounds is great! You are back on track!!

And Thanks!
  • Congrats to all you losers!!!!!

KatieV, how did you do at weigh-in?

• I lost 6.4lbs!! WOW! YAY!! I know not to think that will happen every week, but..WOO HOO!!! I'm happy.
  • Katie, that is a super loss! I would be happy too! Keep it up!
  • I can't believe that it's almost time for another weigh-in.
    This week better be good. I need some encouraging results from my scales.
  • Not weighing this week.....
  • First of all, I bought new scales yesterday. I bought the same kind that they use at the Y, so they should be pretty accurate. Since I just weighed there, I knew what my weight was. I decided that since I weighed the same right out of the shower AND when I had just eaten and was fully dressed with shoes on, that there is a problem with the old ones.

I was pleased to see that I was down another 2 pounds this morning! We didn't have class last night, and that is what I base my tracker on, but by golly gee, those 2 pounds are worth moving that butterfly in the right direction! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Good luck to everyone!!
  • Tammy, that's great loss