Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2000, 08:14 AM   #1  

Hi, this is my first post, I guess I'm over the age limit in categorys, but I'm here.
Have severe hearin problems so I do attend
weiht watcher groups, but have all that's needed to do point system could use all the support I can find, Please Help
Pat in Fl.

------------------
Mome in Fl.
Old 10-28-2000, 11:38 AM   #2  

Pat,
Please feel free to join us on the Feisty 50 & 60 thread. We range in ages from I think late 30's to middle 60's but really don't care what age you are you will be welcome to join us I'm sure. We are a very supportive group who share everything in our lives not just weight related stuff. Come on over and pull up a chair and join in our chatter.

Karen
Old 10-28-2000, 11:47 AM   #3  
Life Time 2001

Yes Pat,
Feel free to join us on the 50 & 60 group.
You will like the people there and will find all the support you need!

Hope to see you there!
Old 10-28-2000, 08:03 PM   #4  
Net browser

HI PAT I post on the same board as Karen & Lily and just wanted to say hello to you and also invite you to post with us.
Most of us on the board follow WW123 program. This is a great place to come to for support, recipes and to make new friends. It seems everything is easier to do if you can share the experience with friends. Hope to "SEE" you soon. Slavika

[This message has been edited by slavika (edited 10-28-2000).]
Old 10-28-2000, 09:36 PM   #5  

Hi,
Wonderful to go on line an and find such kind
ness awaiting me thankyou all.

I have really no computer smarts, I feel lucky I found my way to this website.

I will be 75, Dec 20th to be exact, I thank God for each day He gives me,as I guess I have some work still to do here.I lost my Husband (my dearest friend) past April.

My Dr. would like to see me loose 80lbs,snd so would I.

As I said I don't go to meetings, as my hearing is really bad, even with aids. I have
had the WW materials for a while, have tried
all other before WW and since.and I realize, this point system is really the only way to
watch how much you eat without having to keep a food journal. I can ramble away once I get started. Please Forgive

Today I am going to dinner with people from my church to an Italian resturant, I save
7-14,pts from yesterday,hoping I can be wise
in choices and amounts. It's our Assoc Pastor's Birthday and he loves Italian. So say a prayer ladies, I did very well yesterday, and feel good about myself too for a change, at least I had control yesterday as to what I ate.

I will be leaving at 1Pm, and haven't read my Bible yet this morning, thankyou all again

Peace and Blessings,

------------------
Mome in Fl.
Old 10-29-2000, 01:37 AM   #6  
donna p

Hi there Mome. I also post with Slavika, Karen and Lily on the 50/60's board. Please do join us. It's so much easier doing this together rather than on your own.. Not everyone goes to the meetings on our board either and it is so much harder doing it at home alone. You need support. but you are right every day you maintain control makes you feel much better about yourself. Have fun with your dinner ...later....donna

Old 10-29-2000, 05:00 AM   #7  

Hi Ladies,
I'm back, and did pretty well with the Italian dinner. I had looked up Italian Food before I left, and went for Baked Ziti,
if I read right that was the lowest pts in Italian, I ate half of it, had sala dressing on the side, use the fork in dressin, and then salad,so I didn't have to worry too much about how much I ate of that. I also ordered
the vegetable side, but were drowned in Olive Oil, could have been worse, (butter), I believe I'm still in my point allowance and
feel great about how I ate.

The Bd cake was sugar free I had a 3 in piece
and a cup of coffee.

Thanks again ladies, I'm so glad I joined your group
Blessings Mom in Fl.
Old 10-29-2000, 05:48 AM   #8  
Life Time 2001

Mome,
Sounds like you did good at your dinner! And made some really wise choices!

Salsa dreesing is a freebie as long as it was just salsa. Love that for my salad dressing! That and Balsmic Vinegar. Yummmmmm

See you on the 50's-60's thread!
Old 10-29-2000, 06:26 AM   #9  

Hi Lily this is my 2nd attempt to email this
there must be something that eats some of these email up. wonder where they all go.oh well, By my typo, I learned somethng did not know about salsa, I meant to type Salad, at my age I think I need a proof reader, thanks so much all of you you have made this mome
happy today.
Blessings
Old 10-29-2000, 06:43 AM   #10  
Net browser

MOME Hi again. If you would like to correct (or edit) your typo errors here is what you do. See those 4 little icons just above each of our postings. If you click the one on your left that will show your profile, the next one is to send private messages then the third one is to EDIT any mistakes you have made and would like to correct. If you click on that one it takes you back to where you originally typed your message. Make any corrections or changes you wish then click on the the "submit reply" again. That's all there is to it. If you wish you can join us on "FEISTY & SEXY 50 & 60 yr olds. #75. You already know a few of us.
I think you did very well today eating out. We all know that to get the weight off it's taking one meal at a time. If we have to much at one meal, well we try a little harder at the next one. I hope you have a pleasant evening. "Talk" to you later. Slavika.
P.S. Pat, the one you click is the one with the pencil that's the "edit one". I had to go and look. Yikes.

[This message has been edited by slavika (edited 10-28-2000).]
Closed Thread