Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2000, 06:58 PM   #31  

Happy Saturday

Pookamoon welcome back. You'll mature into a chick soon. (The more you post) Just a bit of advice, you should always check the calories & fat before you eat it. Are you planning ahead & banking? If you are you can have it. I have a weakness for sweets (not candy) & ice cream, forget about it, so I buy reduced fat cakes, cookies, light ice cream & frozen yogurt. Dreamery ice cream hmmmmmmmm......sounds too good!!

Jen, did you have a good time with your sister? That's what counts I went to a Chinese Buffet with my son but I had a banana before I got there so I didn't eat much. I really don't like going to Buffets but my family loves to go

Terri, how's that kickboxing going? After I sign off it's going to be me & Billy Blanks. I hope your hubby feels better soon.

I have a busy day ahead of me so this will be the only time I have on the computer. Later on this evening my family is getting together to celebrate my sister's birthday which means cake If I say no they start asking why, just a little piece, yada yada, yada. They just don't understand so I try & change the subject.

Dianne, congratulations on becoming a chick!!! Good luck tomorrow on your weigh-in.

Have a great day

[This message has been edited by livingfit426 (edited 09-16-2000).]
Old 09-17-2000, 05:29 AM   #32  

Jenny- If you had to get done in what a way to go! Margaritas! mmmm
WW recommends that you exercise from the get go but after you reach your 10% you can earn points (to eat) by exercising more. I don't use the points though when I do earn them.

Pookamoon- Hope you like those ice cream sand. they are good in a pinch. I love the sweatin' tapes too. I can't wait tio try the Taebo tapes. I take Sat. and Sun. off from exercise. So Mon. will try!

Essie- Thanks my hubby is getting around on 1 cane now. he is doing better. thanks!!!

I lost 2 pounds this week. YEAH!!!

You guys and everyone else have a great weekend!

Have a great weekend!
Terri
194.6/169.5/135
Old 09-17-2000, 08:58 AM   #33  

Hi guys -

Terri - 2 lbs loss - that's wonderful, good job! You're already on your way to being buff, LOL - thanks to mary.

Pookemoon - thanks for the thoughts about starting over, but quitting smoking takes much more courage -- I know, I did it 18 years ago, and it was tough like Jen says. But something I've certainly never regretted. That ice cream thing sound wonderful - but I think I'll pass, LOL.

Jen - I've never had a margarita -- must be good, huh? At least you had a good time with your sister, and if you have to be done in, it might as well be with something and someone you really enjoy!

Essie - hope you had a good time at the birthday party!

Hi Myra and Mary - hope you're doing well.

Thanks everyone for your good wishes for tomorrow's weigh in. I know I should'nt set myself up this way, but I will be disappointed if I don't show some kind of loss! I even have 10 1/2 points banked for this week, which I won't use until after weigh-in tomorrow - don't want to screw that up.

I'll talk to you tomorrow - win or lose. Have a great weekend all!

Old 09-17-2000, 05:58 PM   #34  

Goodmorning
Just a quick update on the birthday party. I did have the cake but it was a small piece. The food was okay so I only tasted a little of everything. I couldn't plan ahead of time cause I didn't know what they were having but I didn't do too much damage. I'll eat light today to make up for the cake!!

Be back later to greet everyone
Enjoy your Sunday
Old 09-17-2000, 06:28 PM   #35  
Lifetimer

S/C/G: 183.6/173/140

It is so hard getting back OP. I've been trying, I have been writing everything down, but I can't seem to stay in my point range. I'm not real far off, but 1-5 points above the top. But I figure this is still better than when I didn't count points at all.

------------------
Myra
183/171/130
Old 09-18-2000, 12:11 AM   #36  

Hi guys:

Well, had my weigh-in. Lost 1.4. I was a bit disappointed at first because since I did so much good this week and even banked 10 points, I was hoping for at least 2 lbs. But after I thought about it, I realized that its 1.4 lbs that was on my body and now is gone! That's a good thing. I kind of did set myself up this week. Next week I won't try as hard and I'll probably do just as well. Actually, I'm leaving for Florida on Wednesday to visit my son and his family so I probably won't be as careful as normal. That's okay, I'll just have a good time and do the best I can and not worry about it.

Hope your'e all doing well. Talk to you later. Enjoy this beautiful day.

Dianne
Old 09-18-2000, 05:36 AM   #37  

Dianne- Good Luck tomorrow!!!!! My fingers, toes and eyes are crossed for you!

Essie- Good job with the party!

Myra- Yes it is better! If you didn't count I wonder what the count would be.

Have a great week.
Terri
Old 09-18-2000, 05:37 AM   #38  

I'm starting a new thread this is at 2 pages.
Terri
Closed Thread