Thursday Weigh-In Results for March

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi all,
    This is the place where we post our scale results for the week.
    Please come join in the "fun."
    You'll get lots of support here.

Okay everyone, I plan on stepping on my scales this week. I'm feeling lots better, as of today. I just know I'll have a small loss. I need to get this tracker moving again.
    I've been eating so many fruits and drinking so much water for the past two weeks. It must help some.

• Tina, I'm sure you'll have a great weigh in this week! You are doing the right stuff. Now me? I ate Chinese tonight. Met my good friend, and we did split the meal, so I guess that's a plus. I could have pigged out on the whole thing!

• I'm doing a happy dance (online, not in real life).
    I've lost down to one pound below my tracker weight!!!
    Now I can move my fish one pound over.

• Way To Go Tina!!!!
  • I was down 2 pounds, so my butterfly is moving again!
  • Fantastic loss, Tammy!!!

• Yesterday on my scales, I was up 3 pounds. I was blaming the steroids because the doctor said that would happen. Well, tonight at weigh in, I was down 1.6! I moved my butterfly a pound. Unreal. I even told the leader that there was something wrong with their scales. She said she agreed because she had a gain.

Good luck everyone!
  • Go girls. I weighed in last night and I lost the 3 lbs that I gained the previous week. I'm so happy.
  • Dori, that is great news!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!
  • Good luck to everyone at their weigh-in this week!
  • Hi,
    I'm happy to say that I stayed the same!!!!!
    That's good since I've been tempted by all these desserts that people have brought us.
    Good luck to everyone else.

• Is everyone ready to step onto the scales?

Good luck to us all this week.

• Hi! I gained 1#....................I plan on losing that 1 today!!!!!!!
  • Jeanne, did you lose that pound?

I was up a tiny bit because of Chinese food water retention. It's nothing to worry about. I'm sure it'll be gone by tomorrow. My tracker is not moving backwards.
    I go see the surgeon in 2 weeks and my PCP in 2 1/2 weeks. I'm trying to lose as much as humanly possible before seeing the PCP. (It's my annual check-up.)
    Everyone have a great day!
  • Not changing my tracker even though I'm up because of the meds.

My calories have been within the limits (and below), drinking more water, and I've increased the intensity of my workouts. Dumb steroids.