Thursday Weigh-Ins for February!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hope everyone does well at weigh-in!

My official weigh in was last night. I was down 1 pound. A bit disappointed, but I guess I shouldn't complain.
  • Hi,
    Tammy thanks for starting us off.
    Tammy, that's a great loss. I would take 1 pound. I'm thinking that I'll weigh tomorrow.

Good luck everyone and post!!!!!

• I weighed in this morning and I lost 3 Ibs!!!!
  • butterfly, WoW, that's a great loss!!!
    Please tell us what you did this week to help lose. Do you exercise every day? Again, congratulations.

• Thanks Tina!

I have been exercising 4 days a week, doing at least 45 min. I have really been watching what I eat. I added more veggies and more water. If I have a snack at night I eat fat free popcorn and thats it. I was suprised I lost that much this week because the last two weeks I havent lost anything.
  • woohooo! Good job butterfly!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Tina, I know I should be happy with the pound. I think I was disappointed because I've been doing well on the eating and the exercise. Maybe next week it will be more.

Butterfly, way to go!!
  • I am thrilled! I was down 3.6 at weigh in last night! That made up for the smaller loss last week. I was shocked because my home scales weren't budging at all. New scales, but I'm not sure they are working right. Anyway, I moved my butterfly 3 pounds in the right direction. Apparently this program or my way of thinking (or both) are working.

Good luck everyone!!!!
  • Tammy That's a fantastic loss.

I'm not weighing this week.

Good luck!

• How about more weigh-in results!
    butterfly, how did you do this week?????
    Like I said, I passed on weighing this time.

• I know it's only Monday but I hope everyone will get on those scales some time this week.
    Good luck!!!!

• Bummer. I was up 1/2 a pound tonight. Guess I'd better work harder next week.

Hope everyone else has a loss!!
  • Hi Tammy! It's ok. It could just be water retention!

I'm not weighing in this week. I have been OP the last couple of days, so I promise to WI next Thursday.
  • Good luck to everyone this week. I guess I could step onto my scales.
    It wouldn't be a true number this time.
  • LOL to Tina and the scales.