Old 11-09-2008, 11:09 PM   #16  
Thursday Lady

Wow, Tammy, what a busy day you'll have.
Please be safe in that weather.

Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 08:02 AM   #17  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Morning ladies! Hope you all had a great weekend. I stayed OP all w/e and got in my walking! I lost 2 more pounds. Thats 4# since Thursday. Ok, I get the dancing carrot! haha!

Tina - Hi! Did you get to Hallmark? Wow.......what a nice bag of things you got if you spent $40!!!!! I was quite impressed! I love Christmas!

Tammy - Sleet? Ewwwww! I believe it though I didn't see it. This morning 6:00 a.m. Kaitlin took Bob to work and she wiped out big time on the porch steps.........a total sheet of ice! Urgh! You are busy today! You go girl!

Jen - Thats a lot of hours!!! My husband works like crazy too! What do you do?
My daughter dances? Is there a certain dance class you take?
Oh........and I'm in on the Christmas goal! I want to loose 10# - thats 6 more!

Hey a big shout out to Dori, Susan, Maureen & Kam!!! Hope you are all well!

Well ladies, have a great day!!!

jeanne
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:52 AM   #18  

Well, my day wasn't so busy after all! I woke up when the phone rang at 9:00! So much for the 8:00 aerobics class!!! I never heard the radio come on.

Jeanne, good for you on the loss! I am really not ready for the cold and ice. Yucky!!

After this weekend of being on the run and grabbing whatever to eat, I decided to get weighed this morning and see what the damage was. I gained back the 1/2 pound that I had lost, so I am pleased!!! lol I really expected it to be much worse. Now to get it off and another 1/2 by Thursday!

Hope you all have a great OP day and week!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:19 AM   #19  
Thursday Lady

Morning all,
Wow, cold weather and sleet. Ouch! to Katlin. I hope she isn't all bruised up.
Yes, I made it the a Hallmark store. Wow, they had mulled cider, juice, fruit and sweet rolls at the front door. I bought some really cute things.
One thing they have is a ceramic gingerbread house. The lights on it look like jelly beans. When you push the door bell, the jelly beans light up in sequence and it plays a tune. Darling!

Tammy, you needed the sleep.

Y'all are doing great losing pounds. I didn't dare get on the scales this morning. I had Chinese this weekend.

Susan, are you sick? I hope not.
Dori, Kam, Jen, I hope y'all have a great day.

Maureen, what's going on up there?????????
Old 11-10-2008, 10:39 AM   #20  
We can do this

S/C/G: 223/ticker/120

Height: 5"3.5

im a supervisor in a movie theatre. using it as a stepping stone at the minute.. to shat idont know, but with all economies the way they are im thankful to have a job
Im also gonna start a degree in criminology
My christmas goal was 2 stone which equates to 28 pounds, looks like i should have it before christmas though!
As for dance classes i do hip hop. I used to do it as a kid, but then work coincided with that when i was 16 an that was the end of it.
but my boss now has no problem giving me the times off for dancing, which is brilliant .
Hope everyone is doing well
jenosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:20 AM   #21  
jeanne

Hi Jen! Kaitlin does hip hop! She LOVES it! She also does Pointe Ballet and Ballet. She has danced for years and in the past it has been jazz and tap. But she gave it up for hip hop!
Old 11-10-2008, 01:20 PM   #22  
We can do this

S/C/G: 223/ticker/120

Height: 5"3.5

how old is she?? I used to do more ballroom stuff like tango and cha cha etc, like come dancing type of stuff when i was younger, and disco. But like i sed i had to give it up. But im back now and loving it more than ever
jenosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:03 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

good morning all-Well I have the day off for Remembrance Day-woke up and looked outside to see snow!! It looks nice but I don't want to see it. I'm really looking forward to going to Ottawa in December-while I'm there I'm going to look around and feel out the job market. I think I'll set up some interviews before I go.
Welcome aboard Jen. You sound like you work a lot too-I can relate I work two jobs so I'm working about 12 hours a day monday to friday. Where abouts in Ireland are you? I had the good fortune to go to Belfast in April. I'd never been overseas before but the people I work for are from Armaugh. I did get to see a lot of your beautiful country in the short time i was there. I'll just have to go back and see some more.

Have a great day all

maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:28 PM   #24  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Hello all. Moving is done and now we're unpacking and getting settled in. Things are okay. I want to lose the weight, but seem to be unwilling to do what needs to be done. I don't know what is wrong with me. I mean heck I'm tired of being overweight and know that things are only going to get worse if I continue on the same track. Being an emotional eater doesn't help either. I honestly think that I like having pity parties and therefore continue to do what I've done in the past. I need some awesome encouragement and inspiration as well as a good, hard kick in the behind.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:25 PM   #25  
Thursday Lady

Hi,
I just heard that WW is bringing out a new plan for us. It's the first new one in several years. The week of December 7th is supposed to be The Week.
I'm definitely going to a meeting that week.

Dori, I'm glad you're moved. Unpacking will take time, I'm sure.
You can lose weight!!!!! I know you can do it.!

Maureen, snow looks pretty but you can keep it.

I hope everyone has a great week.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:58 AM   #26  
Thursday Lady

Like I said, there's supposed to be something new added to the WW information, beginning Dec. 7th. I've looked around the threads and someone is talking about Core being changed. Who knows. We'll just have to wait.

How is everyone doing?

Susan, you are way too quiet, my friend.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:36 PM   #27  
jeanne

Hi ladies! Wooooosh!! I raked the leaves, mowed the grass and raked the grass, then I tore apart the porches, cleaned them and put "it" all away until Spring! I sure hope that counts for some calorie burning. Now, for whatever reason, I am cleaning out the desk drawers! I dunno! I must have gotten a boost with that 4# loss! I'm anxious to get on the scales tom. morning! I can't believe I just said that "I'm anxious to get on the scales tom."

Well, I have had a great week and remained OP and positive! I hope the same for all of you.

Dori - I sooooo relate to the emotional eating thing! I'm there! I put that last 11# on in less than a month because of some "life" issues!
So glad that you got moved and unpacking is going good. You can lose weight! I have faith in you! Is there anything we can do to help?!?!?!?

Maureen - Hello! I'm with Tina on the snow thing..........please keep it!
We have already had some flurries and cold days, but no accumulation! My car is in the garage today, I'm getting an automatic car starter installed. Yipppeee. I can't wait. We don't have a garage and since we are not moving now ........ No more scraping and and cleaning off the car in my good clothes every morning!

jen - Kaitlin will be 17 in March! She is my baby! haha! I'm glad you are getting back at it! I think it is an awesome "sport" to watch!

Tammy - YOu slept through the alarm? Good for you! You must have needed that rest! Stay warm. Although I hear we are suppose to be in the 50's and maybe even 60 before the end of the weekend anyways???????!!!!?!?!?

Tina - Hi! If you hear anything about that WW program.......let us know!

Well ladies - have a great day! Stay OP - Drink some water - and yea - shake those bootys!

Hugs~
jeanne
Old 11-12-2008, 04:24 PM   #28  
Thursday Lady

Default Me again

It's little ole me again.

I was looking through the WW recipes and found something that sounds sooooo good! It's 2 Point Pumpkin Squares.
It uses angel food cake mix, a can of pumpkin and water. I'm going to try it tonight.
I'll let everyone know if it's worth fixing.

Old 11-12-2008, 11:01 PM   #29  
Susan

Hi,

Ok sorry for being MIA. It's been a week and it's only Wednesday. Saturday night went to see Pat's band play. He picked up his car from the shop that morning, only to have cost $900. We get home and he says, they didn't fix it. Friday, all of the transmission fluid drained out of it, by way of a whole in the pan. We take it back in EARLY Monday morning, they still have it!!!!! We are carpooling. So I pick him up today and he says "I need a new transmission, it's gonna be $4000" UGH!!!!!!!!!!!! Not like we can go without a car, plus he doesn't want a rebuilt transmission.
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:48 AM   #30  
Thursday Lady

Oh my, Susan, I'm sorry about the car trouble. $4,000, WoW!!!
You're right that we can't do without our cars.