Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2002, 03:57 PM   #16  
I will do it this time

Let's see how far I get.

Gail, I am glad your foot is better. That was cruel of your daughter. I can't imagine you letting her forget it. You are doing great with the water. I know that is hard for you.

Emmy, sounds like you had a very busy weekend. Staying busy does help you stay on program.

By the way, I am not so sure I like being called a Pinkie. That is what my daughter feeds her lizard.

Judy, maybe I should keep a child around to help me eat. Might be easier to lose weight.

Joyce, What a nice weekend. It feels so good just to kick back and not do anything.

Pat, sounds like you had a great time. I would love to buy new clothes. I need to lose a bunch before i will allow myself to do that.

Hang in there Christine. Sounds like the wrong time of month for a loss. You will get there. You have sounded much more determined lately. Sorry you don't feel to well though.

Okay, back to work.
Old 04-22-2002, 04:44 PM   #17  

Well, it's getting closer to quiting time, working tonight at the mall. I have about 6-9 pts left, going to stop at subway and get the turkey breast for supper and eat my other orange and course water to drink..had 66 ozs of liquid, feel like I'm floating away.

I will try to post later. Feel good about today...see everyone later. Christine, hope you are feeling better and we can walk tomorrow.

Sharon-Thanks. I love my two grandkids too, just that sometimes I see and do way too much for them.

Christine-I'm not sure what the problem is, but went to talk to our Rev/Med Man/Dirty ole man (Ray) and he gave me some advise, of course I felt like he was undressing me the whole time I was talking to him..

Gail-Hope you are relaxing tonight, I think you most of been busy today..

Joyce-Hope your not working too hard... how's the weather out there?

Emmy-Hope to see you later...

Ok, I am off and running again.... will this ever stop? and men, why do I even try anymore to find a good one

bye
Old 04-22-2002, 07:48 PM   #18  
One Day At A Time

Well, I got on here to catch up on the thread and started IMing with one of my kids instead -

Sharon - It's real easy to get behind on this thread on some days. Hope you had a good day. Grandkid, huh? are you starting a rumor? My new gd, if she is mine, seemed to come out of nowhere. I got to thinking, dh and I were in MO in Dec and no one told me then. grrrrrrr

Sounds like you all are keeping on track - and are strong We can do this. Some of you have mentioned the smaller clothes in the closet. I think I will go closet shopping this weekend. Try on some of those too small things and see if I can throw out some too big things.

Christine - Pat - You have one of those nice men too? We had one - thankfully he retired.

Got to go fix dinner - dh is starving - gonna fade right away..

Hope I can come in again later
Old 04-22-2002, 08:36 PM   #19  

Evening Ladies!

Yes Sharon, this is not a good time of the month to weigh. Good thing is that in a couple of days I'll feel more like myself. Probably by Wednesday at least.

Pat - Personally, our dirty old man is ...one of a kind. LOL

Joyce - This man is a Reverend of all things. Told him I wanted to see who signed his certificate.

I hope everyone is having an OP night. Just got back from the grocery store. I got some Healthy Choice Peanut Butter Chunk Ice Cream. 1/2 cup for 2 points.

I've gotto go, this morning I put all the clean yet unfolded clothes on my bed and now of course it's bedtime. <chuckle> Hey, it's one way to get things folded right?
Old 04-22-2002, 10:18 PM   #20  

Good Evening Pinkies Boy, it's not too busy tonight... where is everyone?

Well, I can report an OP day, in the mid-range of my points with 120 oz of fluiid boy, I might flood away tonight. I am eating some popcorn now...

Joyce Yes we have one. He is very supportive and very full of advice, but who needs someone to undress you at work, in fact I have one in my section too, and the Rev is in the other section...so, we have two in the bureau...

Christine I forgot to tell you I got a nice comment from our "Ed". He said I looked good and that I'm getting down to "hunting" weight... Little does he know, I'm already hunting.

Well, I can report so far I have recieved flowers for Admin. week. The girls (I have 3 gals in my section of 25 ppl), went out to got me flowers today. They are out the rest of the week and told me I will be getting more the end of the week or Monday. Works for me. Has anyone received anything yet?

Well, I need to get to bed, I am beat... See everyone in the moring, night to all the Pinkies Oh, just a short report, might get another gal at work to try WW. But she doesn't want to join cause of the cost.. which I don't blame her, I hope I can help her out. night night all, Gail, Joyce, Sharon, Emmy, Christine, and Judy.. anyone else?

Last edited by flicka_usa; 04-22-2002 at 10:23 PM.
Old 04-22-2002, 11:40 PM   #21  
Smith Mountain Mommy-Girl

Default Looks Like I am the Last One here.....

.......and boy am I beat. Another Lady and I planted flowers in a courtyard ALL day today at work. It is the enclosed courtyard that our residents and their families use so we wanted it to be pretty and it IS..now. DIdn't get a chance to go out and get that salad. Someone was sending out to the Italian place...oh no!!! I got a veggie sub...no mayo or oil. I ate 1/2 of it and saved the other 1/2. Kids wanted Hardees Fried Chicken so I ate the other half. I did eat about 3 oz of the chicken....no skin. I know I need to eat more milk and fruit...so I will work on that.

Have any of you tried the Skinny Cow NO FAT Fudge Bars?? They are VERY pricey at 4$+ but very good and HUGE!!! They come out to 1 point!! and they are very chocolatey and rich tasting....I highly recommend!!

Pat... I am glad that you got flowers...You sound like a very nice person to work for and with. I am not an administrative person...heck I can't even type without looking at the keyboard...but a coworker gave me a thank you gift today. SHe has handpainted spring flowers on a white cotton jacket...very very nice. Now about the good man...one will come along when you least expect him...that is how it always works. Sounds like you do alot for your DD and grandkids...but that is what it is all about ...isn't it??? Enjoy those new outfits and keep up that great OP attitude...It is CATCHING!!!

Christine...your bed sounds like mine..LOL and the top of my dryer. WIth 3 boys ...4 if you count DH my laundry is NEVER done. What a great in control weekend you have had... I am so proud of you.. we will ahve to share "camping food" strategies. I need a new gas grill and then I can just grill everything all weekend, throw in a salad and some mac and cheese from the "blue box" for the boys and everyone will be happy. I wish my camper was 30 min instead of 3HOURS away...but it is closer to HippyChick....I do believe!

Yes HC...my DH grew up in Salem..outside of Roanoke just off I81 and not too far from Christiansburg. How far are you from Roanoke? When we are camping we are only about 30-40 min away from Roanoke. We like to go to Valley View Mall.Maybe we CAN hook up sometime this summer. How old is your little 'Diet Helper" Preston? He sounds like a cutie. And your daughter is due to visit soon..that is wonderful.

Gail...Glad to hear your foot is on the mend. You never said..Is your Paul McCartney shirt cool??? Sounds like you were having an OP Day too. I was too busy to even think food today but it really helps to know that you guys are here. I found myself thinking.."Now do I want to HAVE to admit to eating OFF Program to the PINKIEs...nooooo...so I was good. Thanks for the inspiration.

Joyce...your trip sounded like fun. I love those "spur of the moment" trips...for some reason they always seem to work out better. Don't worry you will rverse bank that little overage and be back on track in no time ...did I see that you journaled it?!? That is a key isn't it?

Sharon...sounds like another grandchild MIGHT be in your future...and it sounds like you would LOVE it!!

Well...guess I better close this book and get to bed....hope y'all check in here and find that I made it in!! I will see you sometime tomorrow. Is everyone ready for aothe ON Program Day??Pinkie Power!!!

Night.....too tired and sore to do much else but lock up...

emmy

Last edited by emmy; 04-22-2002 at 11:43 PM.
Closed Thread