Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2002, 08:32 PM   #16  

Well I'm back. Got out to the fields and the games were cancelled due to rain. There goes me saying that next weekend I was going to camp and not leaving till Sunday night. Stupid games are now next Saturday. <sigh> Anyways, we went back to camp and I curled up on the bed in a blanket and went to sleep. Slept right through till the last 30some laps of the Nascar race. I needed that, I feel much better.

Judy - I did do really great yesterday on program and it felt so good. I know that I can do this. If I can get through yesterday I can get through anything. Hey you need to relax, don't worry. Put everyone else to work. <groan> that dessert sounds heavenly and very low point.

Gail - Have you got your foot up now. You've got some walking event coming up it looks like. Maybe you should get one of the stretchy angle sleeve like things to put on your foot when you walk. Don't know what it's called.

Sharon - When you feel that determination slip, come in here and post. We'll help you through. Did Bill work hard under your supervision?

Well ladies, I'm exhausted. I'm going into work late tomorrow because I have not babysitter and I have to get the kids on the bus. At least I get to sleep in later. Right now I have to make sure that everyone has clothes to wear tomorrow. See you all in the morning flamingos.
Old 04-21-2002, 08:40 PM   #17  
I will do it this time

Bill worked very hard with my supervision. I told him right where to put everything and he told me where he wanted the things to go. Who one the race? I forgot to look for it?
Old 04-21-2002, 10:56 PM   #18  

Hi Pinkies

Busy day here... was out the doors at 9am to go wash clothes, came home to empty the car, went to the mall, went to pick up dd and grandkids, went to another mall, out to eat.. I was good... then to Wal-Mart...wow, where did the day go?

Gail I hope your foot is doing much better. If you find the soup, I would like the recipe too... pls I had planned on walking today, but it's been raining...

Christine No walking tomorrow, it's to rain and I got new walking shoes today. Got asked tonight how many pairs of sneakers do I have.. well... lets not go there.. I got good ones this time.. better be for the price I paid. Glad to hear you got some r&r this weekend. I need some.. See you when you get into work.

Judy Did you get some reading done today? I went to the laundry mat to wash, yuck.. but I read the newspaper when I was there. Found some tank tops I had got last year, washed them up and now I am set for the summer, if we get some warm weather.. How is your little guy? Aren't they great when they are so young. My grandson always gives me hugs and kisses.. Have you taken any new pictures lately? How is George doing? Way to go with the weight loss, we are at the same weight now right.

Sharon How many grandkids do you have? I am glad I am so close to mine. Just wish I was a close to my dd, and I don't mean distance, I mean in friendship or should I say communications.

I guess Joyce is still off for the weekend, hope she is having a good time...

Emmy Hi, hope all is well with you and your family.

Well, I am off to bed, this week is a busy week, working every night and was asked to do a double on Saturday, one of the manager's has to put her dog to sleep, very hard time for her, and I know the feeling, we put ours down last year. Sunday going to Bull ride mania and then BRAD PAISLEY is playing. Oh, I think he is so cute...

Good night everyone.. I will leave a light on, cause Emmy might still be coming in to check that all is well... See everyone in the AM

Last edited by flicka_usa; 04-21-2002 at 10:59 PM.
Closed Thread